850 Harris Road, Charlottesville, VA 22902 Map · Phone number

About Luke Jones Images & Design

I bring a creative approach to photojournalist style wedding photography. You will feel relaxed as I spend the day with you documenting the timeless moments of your wedding as they unfold naturally. I will help guide you in an unobtrusive way to create images that will will last a lifetime. I have a wide range of packaging to meet the needs of any budget. I serve the great Charlottesville Virginia area.

lj9
lj10

1 Reviews for Luke Jones Images & Design

kendra · Married on 05/30/2010

Luke was fabulous!

One of our requirements when looking for a photographer was someone we would be comfortable with and who would not be IN our faces the whole time. Somehow, he managed to pull that off.

Not only were we comfortable with Luke, but he was completely flexible (I think we went over our 7 hours with him...not sure, we were having too much fun!) and he also has great ideas. The photostation he suggested was a hit! Our guests LOVED it. Goofy costumes and a chalk board to write messages on stationed next to our bar were all that was needed. I won't spoil the surprises and let in on the other great things he suggested we do.

We also did our engagement photos with him, and they came out incredible. He even managed to get our small dog in some, somehow managing to capture how much of a part of our lives she is without it looking obtrusive or staged.

I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/28/2010