Denver, CO 80214 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Pricing

About Lucy Schultz Photography

Making your wedding photos spectacular and your wedding day fun is my passion! I absolutely LOVE what I do. My style is upbeat, romantic, dramatic, vibrant and imaginative. I am energetic and genuinely excited for every couple I get to shoot with. Check out my portfolio and package information and pricing at www.lucyschultzphotography.com/weddings.
I have extensive experience working with natural light, off camera flash, dark locations, inclement weather, night photography, and all other lighting situations.

Follow Lucy Schultz Photography on

Lucy Schultz Photography 5
Lucy Schultz Photography 6
Lucy Schultz Photography 7

Sarah Fleming · Getting married on 08/04/2019

Lucy, is nothing short of amazing!!!

Lucy is extremely talented and truly incredible, I cannot recommend her enough. I stumbled upon her while searching for a photographer for our engagement photos and I am so happy I did. Initially, her silhouette collages really intrigued me, they are very unique and nothing I had ever seen before. After reaching out for more information, I instantly fell in love with her fun, quirky personality. She was prompt to respond and offered great ideas, for different locations, to really capitalize on the Fall colors. I’m not sure about you but my fiancé and I can be pretty awkward when it comes to taking pictures. Lucy was great at not only making us feel comfortable but also positioning us in a way that made the photos turn out absolutely wonderful. She is reasonably priced, so fun to work with and exceptionally gifted behind the lens. Our pictures are even better than I could have hoped for, friends and family can’t stop talking about them. If you are looking for a good time, fun adventures and epic photos, you’ve found your girl!

Lucy Schultz Photography 8
    Lucy Schultz Photography 9
    Lucy Schultz Photography 10
    Lucy Schultz Photography 11
    Lucy Schultz Photography 12
  • Mary

Mary Trujillo · Married on 12/29/2018

Lucy is the Bomb.com

We first met Lucy at our friends wedding. She totally immersed herself into the experience and was very easy to talk to. We immediately fell in love with the way she was willing to commit to any shot and her goofy sense of humor. Lucy shot our proposal, our engagement pictures and our wedding. She made everyone involved in our day feel comfortable and have fun. Lucy is amazing at communicating what she needs from the people around her to get the shot that she has in her mind. Communication prior to our day was always very easy and prompt. She would take our ideas and put her creative twist on them. We could't be happier with our choice and how amazing all of our photos, but specifically our wedding photos, have turned out. We have recommended her to everyone one we know (no matter if they are getting married or not even close yet!). We just love Lucy, her professionalism, her quirky sense of humor, her creative thinking, and her dirrrrrty jokes are just what we needed for our day!

Lucy Schultz Photography 13
    Lucy Schultz Photography 14
    Lucy Schultz Photography 15
    Lucy Schultz Photography 16
  • I

Iris Matzdorff · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely in LOVE

Lucy pretty much wowed is the moment we met her at the Bridal Expo, we scheduled an appt to book her right away. Our wedding was last weekend and from the Sneak Peeks we have seen I know we made the right choice. Her vision is unparalleled she takes some of the coolest pictures!!!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Lucy Schultz Photography 17

Lucy Schultz Photography's reply:

Thank you Iris!! I can't wait to share your final gallery with you as soon as I can, it was a beautiful wedding!

Lucy Schultz Photography Pricing

Lucy Schultz Photography Price Rates

Lucy Schultz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,299.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,699.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards