Denver, CO 80214 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 39
  • Pricing

About Lucy Schultz Photography

Making your wedding photos spectacular and your wedding day fun is my passion! I absolutely LOVE what I do. My style is upbeat, romantic, dramatic, vibrant and imaginative. I am energetic and genuinely excited for every couple I get to shoot with. Check out my portfolio and package information and pricing at www.lucyschultzphotography.com/weddings.
I have extensive experience working with natural light, off camera flash, dark locations, inclement weather, night photography, and all other lighting situations.

Follow Lucy Schultz Photography on

Lucy Schultz Photography 5
Lucy Schultz Photography 6
Lucy Schultz Photography 7

Sarah Fleming · Getting married on 08/04/2019

Lucy, is nothing short of amazing!!!

Lucy is extremely talented and truly incredible, I cannot recommend her enough. I stumbled upon her while searching for a photographer for our engagement photos and I am so happy I did. Initially, her silhouette collages really intrigued me, they are very unique and nothing I had ever seen before. After reaching out for more information, I instantly fell in love with her fun, quirky personality. She was prompt to respond and offered great ideas, for different locations, to really capitalize on the Fall colors. I’m not sure about you but my fiancé and I can be pretty awkward when it comes to taking pictures. Lucy was great at not only making us feel comfortable but also positioning us in a way that made the photos turn out absolutely wonderful. She is reasonably priced, so fun to work with and exceptionally gifted behind the lens. Our pictures are even better than I could have hoped for, friends and family can’t stop talking about them. If you are looking for a good time, fun adventures and epic photos, you’ve found your girl!

Lucy Schultz Photography 8
    Lucy Schultz Photography 9
    Lucy Schultz Photography 10
    Lucy Schultz Photography 11
    Lucy Schultz Photography 12

Kim Sheahan · Married on 10/15/2018

Do yourself a favor and hire her already

As soon as I read Lucy's bio on her website I knew she was meant for us. I needed someone who could do a 1.5 mile hike to the wedding location, mesh with our weirdness and give me amazing photos. I found all of these and more with her.

Our engagement session was a non-stop laugh fest as we ran around Moab at sunrise. I love her adventurousness and desire to shoot at amazing locations to give you once in a lifetime photos. She rolled with our unexpected winter wonderland that our outdoor October wedding turned into. And she even tortured her assistant by having him get all snowy to get some extra spectacular snowfall shots.

Everyone is stunned at the gorgeous photos she provided. She is truly born to do this and will capture your wedding like no one else could. I also, highly recommend the 2nd photographer option, it is well worth it!

TLDR: Lucy is amazing, she will quickly become your best friend and will provide stunning photos that will truly capture your personalities and your relationship. Just hire her already!!!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Lucy Schultz Photography's reply:

My dream couple right here!! Thank you for the kind words, if you even get married again COUNT ME IN!

Courtney Peck · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazingly talented and wonderful person

We first met Lucy at a friend's wedding that she was photographing. She was a great mix of professional and hilarious, and I was impressed with how comfortable she made everyone feel while posing for both serious and silly photos. A few months later, my now husband and I were planning our elopement, and Lucy immediately came to mind when thinking of a photographer. With less than a month before our elopement, we emailed Lucy hoping she might be available and willing for our elopement date. To our surprise, she was available and "SO STOKED" to be there. She agreed to meet us at 7AM for our sunrise ceremony, despite the hour drive from Denver. She worked with our request to not have "posey" photos, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Most importantly, she managed to perfectly capture the emotions and feelings of the day. The photos were exactly what we wanted in terms of candidness, creativity, and style. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Lucy Schultz Photography 13

Lucy Schultz Photography Pricing

Lucy Schultz Photography Price Rates

Lucy Schultz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,899.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,399.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Denver, CO 80214 See on map