Denver, CO 80214 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 44
  • Pricing

About Lucy Schultz Photography

Making your wedding photos spectacular and your wedding day fun is my passion! I absolutely LOVE what I do. My style is upbeat, romantic, dramatic, vibrant and imaginative. I am energetic and genuinely excited for every couple I get to shoot with. Check out my portfolio and package information and pricing at www.lucyschultzphotography.com/weddings.
I have extensive experience working with natural light, off camera flash, dark locations, inclement weather, night photography, and all other lighting situations.

Follow Lucy Schultz Photography on

Lucy Schultz Photography 5
Lucy Schultz Photography 6
Lucy Schultz Photography 7

Sarah Fleming · Getting married on 08/04/2019

Lucy, is nothing short of amazing!!!

Lucy is extremely talented and truly incredible, I cannot recommend her enough. I stumbled upon her while searching for a photographer for our engagement photos and I am so happy I did. Initially, her silhouette collages really intrigued me, they are very unique and nothing I had ever seen before. After reaching out for more information, I instantly fell in love with her fun, quirky personality. She was prompt to respond and offered great ideas, for different locations, to really capitalize on the Fall colors. I’m not sure about you but my fiancé and I can be pretty awkward when it comes to taking pictures. Lucy was great at not only making us feel comfortable but also positioning us in a way that made the photos turn out absolutely wonderful. She is reasonably priced, so fun to work with and exceptionally gifted behind the lens. Our pictures are even better than I could have hoped for, friends and family can’t stop talking about them. If you are looking for a good time, fun adventures and epic photos, you’ve found your girl!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Lucy Schultz Photography 12
  • Cat

Cat Adams · Married on 05/25/2019

Exceeded all expectations!!

Words cannot express how great an experience we had with Lucy. From the beggining she was incredibly kind and attentive and most importantly made everything so easy! Not one time did we ever feel awkward like we had heard so many people say happens when you get engagement or wedding photos. So 5+++ stars JUST for the experience. The only thing that can even begin to rival how great the experience was is the quality of the photos. Holy crap. They are all so amazing!! Creative high quality and really capture the spirit of the event. I have gotten SO many compliments from family and friends on how much they loved working with Lucy and how amazing the photos are. Lucy exceeds expectations!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Lucy Schultz Photography 23
    Lucy Schultz Photography 24
    Lucy Schultz Photography 25

Lucy Schultz Photography's reply:

OH my gosh Cat, I knew you were the sweetest but DAYUM! Thank you so much!! (You exceeded all my expectations too!

Mariel Meltzer · Married on 03/24/2019

Amazing Artist

Unbeknownst to me, when my now husband dragged me out on a hike on a random hot July afternoon last year he was planning to propose. I was being stubborn and didn't want to leave the house and didn't realize I had made the photographer he'd hired wait out in the hot July sun for over an hour before we arrived. And apparently when she was charging her phone in her car trying to stay in touch with him, it killed her car battery. She still took gorgeous engagement photos of us despite all that. Lucy is super professional and fun to work with and will go the extra mile, wait the extra hour, pull weeds, crack jokes, make it all look easy and then send hundreds of gorgeous photos. We knew we wanted to hire her for our wedding and it was the best decision we made. She and her team captured all the emotions, got dozens of gorgeous candid photos, made sure our formal portraits didn't look too staged, and made it a super fun experience for this camera shy bride. Even when we went to the Flat Irons in Boulder after the wedding for some formal portraits, and it was super cold and super windy and raining, those pictures turned out incredible. We are beyond thrilled with the results, and highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Lucy Schultz Photography 26
    Lucy Schultz Photography 27
    Lucy Schultz Photography 28

Lucy Schultz Photography's reply:

Thank you Mariel! And thanks for jump starting my car after we'd just met! ;) It's been a great ride!!

Lucy Schultz Photography Pricing

Lucy Schultz Photography Price Rates

Lucy Schultz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,299.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,699.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards