Lucas Media Productions

Grand Junction, CO 81503 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

1 Reviews for Lucas Media Productions

Lucas Media is a husband/wife owned company who offer Videography, DJ, and Photography services. I didn't think that we'd be able to afford videography for our wedding until I stumbled upon the Lucas Media website where they offer a wedding DVD or Blu Ray for only $850. We hired them for that and then decided to add on the DJ services because they offered such a great deal. The total cost for us was $1400 for the night since we added on some extra hours of coverage for both services (but that is still much cheaper than most DJ's or videographers in town, let alone for both!) Brooke worked as the videographer while Brady worked as the DJ at our wedding. I am so happy with their service. I gave Brady a list of songs that we would like to hear during the reception as well as general likes and dislikes of music and he did an amazing job as a DJ! I was so impressed! He also DJ'd our ceremony, playing some background music to cover up ambient noise outside. Their price can't be beat, they were incredibly pleasant to work with, friendly, professional, and amazing at their jobs. I would definitely recommend them to anybody planning any event, especially if you're on a budget!

Sent on 11/03/2014