Nearby Vendors to Consider

About LTL Photography

Exceptional, professional photography with quality as the first priority.

I am Alli.  I’m an Arizona-based wedding photographer that’s passionate about offering a unique wedding experience – not just wedding day pictures.  Your story, together with your fiance, parents, siblings, extended family, even friends, didn’t come together in a day.  Neither should your wedding images.  From our very first meeting together, I’m driven to find out all I can from you!  How you met, where you went to school, what your favorite pet was as a child..  Anything that helps me learn your personalities & passions so when your wedding day comes…  I’m not just your wedding photographer; I’ve become a friend that knows you well enough to photograph the little moments & details that make up more than just a ceremony.  This day is one that will be cherished for the rest of your life!  Trust it to someone who’ll treat it as such.

So that’s me in my nutshell! Shall we chat about you now? Perhaps over coffee??

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Save the Date (1)

Alli is the absolute best to work with! She was so helpful and fun to work with! She shot both my engagement photos and my wedding day and just knew how to make everyone feel great! Not only is she talented but she has a great sense of humor which made working with her SO easy! I would recommend her in a heart beat to anyone looking to get photos done!! I can't say enough good things about her

Profile Picture Annemarie, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Alli has been everything and more that we could have asked for in a photographer. She has remained personable yet still professional from our initial consultation to delivering our photos. Working with LTL photography has been such an honor and our photos are AMAZING and simply breath taking. Thank you again Alli we will forever use your services!!!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 2/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Alli was amazing through our journey pre-wedding up until the wedding and then some! She kept us on check the day of and last but not least, the pictures are amazing! Thank you Alli for everything!

Profile Picture Berenice, 11/11/17, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1402531748786 carlsonwedding 112

Summer Haze

$2,300.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Are you getting married during the Arizona summer? Is your wedding in Prescott, Sedona or Flagstaff? Then let's chat!! Receive 15% off your wedding package with LTL Photography if your June, July or August wedding is out of town! Restrictions apply
Available to the first 10 couples
#WWa1d5238893e40ba9
1528635037 d1c30f86e32c3634 1393362291974 beller 3

Military Discount

$370.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
15% off your wedding collection for all active military!
Available to the first 5 couples
#WW09be4beb4fe1f1cc

7 ENDORSEMENTS
We enjoy working with Alli. We have done many events together at Tre Bella. Her photos are always spectacular.

Ali is wonderful to work with and has a great talent. Her easy going personality is a great fit on a stressful day to keep you calm and your photos amazing! We always enjoy working with her and highly recommend her services!

Alli is AWESOME!

Alli's work is full of life and love--whether it's weddings, families, maternity, or babies, she has a knack for bringing out the best of people in her images. Her passion, skill, and sheer talent always results in beautiful photography and happy clients!

Alli is one of the photographer's that I always enjoy working with at weddings because I know that she has a true passion for her craft. Clients love working with her because she is very easygoing & eager to please. Her completed work is breathtaking.

Glendale, AZ 85306   See On Map