906 SW St Lucie West Blvd, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About LSO Jewelers & Repair

LSO Jewelers & Repair is a wedding jewelry company located in Port Saint Lucie, Florida. Owner Stan Oprysk has more than 30 years of experience in original creations as well as jewelry and watch repair. The team strives to give their customers quality service and the best prices possible.

When you purchase a piece of jewelry from LSO Jewelers & Repair, they will provide you with a diamond certification, shipping, warranties, and payment plan options. Turnaround times for an engagement ring are typically between one and four weeks. Services offered by Stan include appraisals, cleaning, insurance, ring sizing, and stone upgrades. LSO Jewelers & Repair offers fair trade, handcrafted jewelry, as well as loose diamonds, ring sizing, and antique, custom, and designer accessories, engagement rings, and wedding bands.

Follow LSO Jewelers & Repair on

LSO Jewelers & Repair 2
LSO Jewelers & Repair 3

Brooke Cannon · Getting married on 04/24/2023

LSO Jewlers

LSO Jelwers is absolutely amazing! They have an amazing staff and great quality jewelry. Larissa custom designed a ring for my recent engagement and I couldn’t have been happier with the outcome. I will continue to recommend this store to every friend I know.

Sent on 01/24/2019
    LSO Jewelers & Repair 4
    LSO Jewelers & Repair 5
  • Gail

Gail Lev · Getting married on 01/11/2021

I know them to be extremely helpful. They was a wide variety of jewelry and watches that sometimes make a selection difficult.

Lso is a treasure of the Treasure Coast. All the sales people were knowledgeable and willing to listen to what you wanted. If I hadn’t found what I wanted, they had a custom service to work with you on their computer to design your own. I was obviously pleased with the event and feel lucky that I found what I needed. $6500

Sent on 01/24/2019

J Smith · Getting married on 02/20/2020

Simply Wonderful

Our ring designer was great. Super kind, patient, and had a great artistic, unique vision. We were initially a bit intimidated going into a jewelry store but once we sat down with her and talked about our designs, she made us feel super comfortable and made it a very easy and relaxed experience. Absolutely in love with our custom engagement & wedding rings. And also reasonable pricing. Would highly recommend LSO Jewelers!

Sent on 01/29/2019

LSO Jewelers & Repair FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• LSO Jewelers & Repair 1
    -30%
    30% discount for WeddingWire couples
    If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

• 906 SW St Lucie West Blvd Port Saint Lucie, FL, 34986 See on map