927 NE Jensen Beach Blvd., Jensen Beach, FL 34957 Map · Phone number

About Jewelry Design Studio

Jewelry Design Studio has been designing, creating, repairing, and selling fine jewelry from the same location in beautiful Jensen Beach, Florida for twenty-one years. In January of 2006, we expanded our showroom to 3,200 square feet to showcase our extensive lines of jewelry from some of the world’s most exquisite designers. Jewelry Design Studio is known for the expertise of our staff and the honest and reliable care given to each of our customers. We are happy to assist you with all your jewelry wants and needs, from browsing our showcases to repair & custom design services. At Jewelry Design Studio you are always welcome to “ask the jeweler.” We are passionate about our love for jewelry and want to share that passion with you!

Full service repairs are done on site by our four full-time jewelers. Jewelry Design Studio has the latest technology available including bench microscopes and laser welders, so all of your repairs may be done to our exacting standards. Jewelers’ benches are in full view of our customers to allow direct interaction with our staff. Rapid turnaround and while you wait repairs are available. Our appraisals are done by our on-site Graduate Gemologist.

Jewelry Design Studio offers premium service for those who want a custom one of a kind piece of jewelry. Our custom creations are completely unique to each customer. Unlike most jewelry stores who send out a rough sketch to be created by a 3rd party or order from a mounting catalog, we offer complete Computer Aided Design and manufacturing capabilities in house. This method allows much greater freedom & precision in the design process. Our customers are able to work directly with the designer to ensure complete satisfaction.

GroupShotBanner
14KY 6mm Beveled Edge, Concave, & Satin Band
14KY 6mm Beveled Edge, Concave, & Satin Band
14K Two-Tone 6mm Satin Center Band
14K Two-Tone 6mm Satin Center Band
8mm Beveled Titanium w/ Carbon Fiber Band w/ 1 - 5mm Carbon Fiber Inlay, Polish Finish
8mm Black Zirconium, Domed Band w/ 1 - 5mm Osage Orange Wood Groove, Polish Finish
GroupShotBanner

2 Reviews for Jewelry Design Studio

David · Married on 10/13/2012

Initially I bought my wife's engagement and wedding rings from Joseph's Jewelry. In less than 6 months, 4 different side stones popped out. Also, my wife had to get the ring re-dipped twice due to fading. Each time, the workers at Joseph's were rude and unprofessional. When I asked for my money back, the said all sales were final. Luckily we found Jewelry Design Studio. They recognized the reasons the stones were falling out. They were able to construct new bands with our diamonds. The rings look even better than they originally did. 1 1/2 years later and not once have the stones come lose or the white gold fade.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Tia · Married on 03/03/2012

Being a graphic designer I tend to want to design EVERYTHING. So when my husband proposed he knew well enough that I would want a custom ring. Julie at Jewelry Design Studio took my pencil drawing and made my dream a reality! She was great to work with and helped my husband with everything we requested. We are now returning customers and have had nothing but great service and products from them! You can't go wrong with Jewelry Design Studio!

Sent on 03/10/2012

Jewelry Design Studio FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 927 NE Jensen Beach Blvd. Jensen Beach, 34957 See on map