LovinAway

Kenosha, WI View map

LovinAway is a company that was created to provide the best SERVICE, EXPERIENCE & VALUE for people looking to book a Destination Wedding, Honeymoon or Romantic Getaway. The roots or our company go back over 80 years and our longevity and success is a result of one great component – customer satisfaction. We like to think of ourselves as your personal attendants, there for your every need.

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Destination Weddings
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Hawaii
Mexico

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa A. Married on 01/16/2020

An A+ Experience

I don’t think it’s possible to give them as positive of a review as I would like to give them. Working with Alyssa & Nolan made planning our wedding so much easier than it would have been by ourselves, and they made the booking process for all of our guests such a breeze. We had some problems with our hotel (that had nothing to do with them), but Alyssa and Nolan worked double time to not only "fix" the situation but make it better for both us and our guests. The whole process went smoothly for us, and I know that was thanks to their hard work. And for all that work and dedication, LovinAway has earned 5+/5 stars.
    Marisa Married on 07/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I used Lovin' Away when booking our honeymoon to Cancun, Mexico. I sincerely appreciated the responsiveness of Alyssa and her ability to work within my budget.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

618 55th Street Kenosha, 53140
Location of (LovinAway)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding