3325 NE Couch St, Portland, OR 97232 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Lovebug Pictures

Lovebug Pictures will film what actually happens on your wedding day, focusing on all the good, juicy parts. We don’t follow a formula, which means our wedding videos are crafted to uniquely reflect you and your wedding day.

Experience

Lead filmmaker, Lauren Mueller’s first film project role was as an assistant editor for the documentary, Seed:The Untold Story. She received her Masters in Fine Arts in documentary film from Duke University in 2017. Incorporating her extensive travel experience in many corners of the world, Lauren aims to shoot each subject candidly and in a way that truthfully represents their individuality. Her film style values creative expression and authenticity.

With a practiced eye-for-detail, this videography business works to create footage that documents the intimacy, emotion, and devotion present at each wedding-related event. Lovebug Pictures captures engagement announcements, save-the-date videos, wedding ceremonies, and receptions both in the Portland area as well as in other places around the globe.

Other couples have also viewed

• Long Light Productions
  • Steady State Studios
  • A Beautiful Union
  • KM Studios
yelena 51 1049951 v1
Scenic backdrop
The married couple (Shanti and Caleb)
The married couple (Shanti and Caleb)
yelena 51 1049951 v1

Photos 4 Photos
Videos 14 Videos

15 Reviews for Lovebug Pictures

• Sarah

Sarah E. · Married on 10/08/2020

Lauren is a True Artist & Documentarian

Lauren & I went to grad school together at Duke University in the Master of Fine Arts in Experimental & Documentary Arts Program. I was so impressed with the incredibly beautiful, meaningful, raw & real work that she produced there that when it came to selecting the *artist* (notice I said *artist*) to capture this incredibly important step in my journey with my partner, it had to be lauren. Her careful consideration for aesthetic, mood, music & creating a piece of art to remember your special day is unmatched. Our wedding was super witchy, non-traditional & vibey as heck. Lauren *got it* & that was so important to me. In addition to the artfulness & beauty of her work, as a documentarian, Lauren captures REAL moments. Not posed, not forced, but those moments that are so full of love & life that you wish you could bottle them up & hold them forever. With Lauren as your wedding videographer, you can. You will cherish the piece that she makes about this special day for the rest of your life. In addition, Lauren is SO FUN & brings amazing, joyful, down to earth energy to every space she enters. So if you want a gal who is both an amazing artist & human, she's the person for the job. Love you Lauren!

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Shayda

Shayda · Married on 09/27/2020

Amazing eye!!

We haven’t received our final footage yet, but we just got married and I needed to tell everyone how amazing Lauren is.

First of all, we booked her very last minute because of our change of plans (dang Covid). She was very helpful, we talked on the phone about how we met and she learned a little bit about us and we learned about her. I really loved this, because I felt that she was invested and cared about our individual story.

She cares so much about everyone I can’t even begin to describe her energetic, corky, fun, passionate attitude! I’d definitely use her again if we ever needed video footage for future events.

She’s extremely easy to work with and wants you to love your product, tell her how you feel and she’s beyond helpful.

A little about the event, Lauren had lots of ideas, thoughts and helped us in the right direction. She did things we didn’t think about and we are so grateful she expressed her opinions. The videos we have are priceless.

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn B. · Married on 09/12/2020

Loved LoveBug!

My wife and I went on a few wedding venue crawls when we were doing all the fun planning things and met with a number of videographers and there is definitely no shortage of them out there which can be very overwhelming. We were hesitant to even get a videographer but after hearing some good things from our photographer we decided to meet with Lauren at lovebug and have a beer and see if we liked her vibe. Needless to say we immediately clicked with her and said we would love to move forward with her. With everything pandemic related to say it was a typical experience would be far from the truth but despite everything, Lauren was able to step up time and time again even when the fires in the PNW made things that much more hectic. We had a teaser video within a week after the wedding that blew us away. We are excited to see the finished product and would absolutely recommend/use her for any future filming needs!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• 3325 NE Couch St Portland, OR, 97232 See on map
    (503) 260 3544 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lovebug Pictures)