Love & Lenses Photography

55 East Emerson Plaza, Suite 101, Emerson, NJ 07630 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,900
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Love & Lenses Photography

Love & Lenses Photography is a business operating out of Emerson, New Jersey, that specializes in covering weddings. Brianna and Rebecca first worked together back in 2012, but it wasn’t until 2017 when everything officially came together. Since then, these professionals have dovetailed expertly together to preserve emotional highlights, moments of wedded bliss, and much more.

Love & Lenses Photography’s three dedicated individuals each have their personality and distinctive flair. What remains constant across the board, however, is their willingness to put clients at the heart of their every decision. Unsurprisingly, they are comfortable with a broad array of styles that allow them to produce a diverse collection of images for newlyweds. These approaches include contemporary, natural, traditional, and vintage. What’s more, Brianna and Rebecca are adept at incorporating photojournalism and film into their work. This versatility allows them to reflect a number of interesting themes and aesthetics. Wedding packages are available from this company, and they are delighted to work with every couple to produce a one-of-a-kind experience. Customers are welcome to avail of images as digital files, prints, thank-you cards, albums, and more. Other services include:

• A one-event-per-day policy

Real Weddings 29 Photos

7 Reviews for Love & Lenses Photography

• Katherine

Katherine M. · Married on 06/27/2020

They go above and beyond!

Love & Lenses is amazing!! Becky and Brianna not only captured my bridal shower and wedding beautifully, but were there for me after the event itself! They truly care about their customers and go above and beyond. I can’t imagine a better team and am so grateful!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Meg N. · Married on 02/21/2020

Wedding February 21, 2020

I can't even begin to say how wonderful Becky and Brianna are!! From the moment they showed up to the bitter end of the reception they were not only so professional, they were fun, made us so comfortable and even bustled my dress when no one else could figure it out!! My husband and I are so thrilled we chose Love & Lenses, they made us feel comfortable and even just from the "sneak peek" I can tell they caught every shot we wanted and more! We hate getting our pictures taken but Becky and Brianna made every shot count and put us at ease. I would recommend them a million times over!!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Love & Lenses Photography's reply:

Meg, thank you so much for your kind words and detailed review! We simply adored spending the day with you both and can't wait to finish going through your pictures!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Love & Lenses Photography Pricing

Love & Lenses Photography Price Rates

Love & Lenses Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3900
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Real Wedding

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Love & Lenses Photography 1
    The First Booking of the Year

Be the first wedding to book for any upcoming year, and get a free 16x24 gallery wrap of your favorite wedding photo

• Love & Lenses Photography 2
    The First Booking of the Month

Be the first wedding to book Love & Lenses of any future month, and receive a free 16x24 print of your favorite wedding photo

Team of Love & Lenses Photography

Brianna Foster

Brianna Foster

Photographer, Co-Owner

I remember my passion for photography started when I was 5 years old upon receiving my first "real" camera from my uncle. I ran around the house with my pink Kodak Mickey-Matic taking pictures of my family -- quickly learning to not use up my external flashcard too quickly. By the time I was 16 and had earned my first real paycheck, it was no surprise that the entire check went to purchasing another camera.

While earning my degree in Ornamental Horticulture and Environmental Design, I went on a trip to Bethlehem Steel that changed the trajectory of my life. I was working on a design project for the in-progress 'Beth Works' plan which included taking on-site pictures. After sharing the pictures with my mom, one picture, in particular, jumped out at her as more than just a snapshot. Not only did I love to take pictures, but I also was good at it.

A few months later, I had gotten my first DSLR camera and was ecstatic to go places and teach myself how to use all the manual settings on the camera. Over the next couple of years, I was fortunate enough to build my skills through photographing landscapes and architecture in places like Ireland, Hawaii, Chicago, Louisville, Nashville, Savannah, and New York. I was learning to grow my business by relying on friends and family to hone my skills while working with people during maternity shoots, baby showers, and backyard weddings. However, I knew I still had plenty to learn when it came to working with clients and more intricate equipment.

I found 2 wonderful photographers to assist, who not only were talented but aided in accelerating my knowledge of photography. I started working with Tina DeAngelis at her studio Visual Xpressions. Tina taught me many of the behind-the-scenes aspects of running one's own photography business. By Tina putting her faith in me I was able to develop my skill set working with young children in my first professional setting photographing preschool portraits.

During this time I was also blessed enough to work with Mark Weiss. For over 30 years Mark has been photographing a wide range of celebrities and musicians, such as Bon Jovi, Ozzy Osbourne, and Skid Row. Working with Mark awarded me incredible opportunities that included assisting him during a Phil Collins concert at the Roseland Ballroom, as well as assisting him while shooting the new members of Trans-Siberian Orchestra for their 2010 tour book. During my apprenticeship with Mark, I learned many of the finer points of working with clients from behind the camera to develop my own creative style while delivering a personalized experience for all my clients.

Incorporating the skills and knowledge I acquired from working with Tina and Mark, coupled with the skills I cultivated from my own natural talent, I have created my unique style. Every job I get -- small or large -- brings me excitement at the opportunity to express my art and the way I see things. More importantly, what genuinely brings me joy are the smiles on people's faces when I capture all their special moments, and help them see how truly beautiful they are.

In 2017 I merged businesses with Rebecca to form Love & Lenses Photography.

For my artistic endeavors, I still maintain Brianna Foster Photography.

Rebecca Dominguez

Rebecca Dominguez

Photographer, Co-Owner

Hello there!

I'm you're typical fun-loving Jersey girl. Always down for any adventure, a loving wife and proud mother to one very active little guy!

I graduated from Curry College in Milton, MA in 2007 and majored in education with a background in child psychology and special education. Immediately after graduating, I started working at my first "big girl" job, a school for Autism in Paramus, NJ.

Though I enjoyed my many years of teaching ABA to children and adult with Autism, I now set my focus on the beautiful art of photography.

I first fell in love with photography and my camera at a very young age. After years of giving my parents rolls (AND MORE ROLLS) of film to develop each week, I realized this is one of my many passions and I'd love to pursue it! I always enjoyed life's beautiful moments and capturing them to look back on for years to come. I received my first DSLR as a gift and it unleashed possibilities. I first started shooting sessions for friends and slowly but surely I started booking up!

After years with a camera in my hand (mostly for fun), I met with Brianna and things just clicked! We started working together in 2012 there is no sign of stopping! Since then, we've worked together for numerous sessions, events, and weddings (we have tons of stories!)! I'm really looking forward to what the future holds.

I can't possibly explain how enjoyable it is to capture something for someone in a fun and unique way. I try to challenge myself for every session and event so it's unique to the client!

Cheers to all the beautiful opportunities ahead. I can't wait to capture life's greatest adventures, one-click at a time.

Kristina Wilson

Kristina Wilson

Photographer

I'm Kristina, I'm a mother, a wife, and a photographer! I am so excited to have you join us on this awesome adventure. I started out just exploring a hobby and it quickly became my passion! Photography has always called me and as a child, there was a joke in my family that my mother couldn't develop a single roll of film that didn't have one of our family pets posed in front of the garden or in a tree! Well, 20+ years and a Master's degree in Athletic Training later, I finally listened to my heart and hitched up with Love and Lenses Photography.

When I am not behind the camera, I love spending time with my husband and my girls with a nice big glass of wine. Family is the most important thing in our home and if we aren't home that probably means that we are at mine or my husband’s parent's house. I absolutely love riding horses and motorcycles (even though since becoming a mom I'm choosing to not ride either for a while). I am passionate about environmental conservation, protecting animals and have this pipe dream of moving west and opening a wellness ranch for both humans and animals alike!

While shooting I love to have fun, be a bit ridiculous and my favorite shots are always the ones that I capture between the poses. Love and life happen in the little moments between the shutter and if it takes rolling around on the ground, climbing trees or getting a little wet I’ll do whatever it takes to capture that perfect shot!

• 55 East Emerson Plaza, Suite 101 Emerson, NJ, 07630 See on map
    201-497-6547 (Phone number)
    Location of (Love & Lenses Photography)
  • 432 Hillsdale Avenue Hillsdale, NJ, 07642 See on map
    201-907-2617 (Phone number)
    Location of (Love & Lenses Photography)

Love & Lenses Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Love & Lenses Photography include in the starting price?

Love & Lenses Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Proofs

What photography services does Love & Lenses Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Love & Lenses Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Love & Lenses Photography offer?

Love & Lenses Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Love & Lenses Photography offer?

Love & Lenses Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Love & Lenses Photography offer for wedding events?

Love & Lenses Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Love & Lenses Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Love & Lenses Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Love & Lenses Photography offer?

Love & Lenses Photography currently offers 2 gift promotions for wedding services.