Love in Vintage

10396 West State Road 84, Unit 106, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Love in Vintage

Yesy Herrera Feldman, owner/founder of Love in Vintage, has always had an appreciation for furniture, design, and all things pretty. Along with her love for events, details, and event planning, she happily married her passions in order to create Love in Vintage, a Miami area wedding rentals boutique.

Our greatest wish is to provide each of our customers with the perfect pieces from our ever-growing collection here near Miami to match their heart’s desire. With versatile wedding rental pieces that range from rustic to chic, our lovely wedding rental collection is the result of years spent hunting for chic furnishings that will make you swoon at every occasion. Our style savvy team is party-ready for any get-together – in Miami or beyond!

If your special Miami event isn’t complete until it’s been styled with timeless vintage must-haves, Love in Vintage’s assortment of collectibles will take your birthday, wedding, baby shower, photo shoot, get-together and more to the next level! Our enthusiasm for pretty details and sweet finishes when it comes to wedding rentals is unmatched. We look forward to working with you to help organize your dreamboat of an event from start to finish until it’s just oh-so perfect.

Follow Love in Vintage on

livsoiree 12
love in vintage logo 300 01
michelle march photography 50
michelle march photography 42
Love in Vintage
michelle march photography arrow through the heart
inspirationshoot167
love in vintage logo 300 01
michelle march photography 50

7 Reviews for Love in Vintage

Evelyn · Married on 08/02/2015

Yesy, owner of love in vintage was an absolute pleasure to have as a part of our wedding journey and wedding day. The day I met Yesy, I knew that I had to hire her! Yesy, is a sweet, good-hearted person who understands the business of weddings and she is one of the few I've met along the way that has never forgotten the true meaning behind it all. She has a beautiful, large collection of vintage pieces that will make you fall head over heals! My husband and I recommend Love in Vintage and we give you our word that you won't regret hiring Yesy! As a matter of fact we guarantee it! :) Thank you Yesy!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Sasha · event on 08/02/2014

Yesy was so helpful with my bridal shower. She made sure I got all the things I needed in an extremely timely fashion. I went to her the week of my event, and she made me feel reassured that she would do everything in her power to help me. Her prices are very competitive and fair and there is a lot to choose from. I will definitely call her for my next event and recommend to all my friends.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Sherry · Married on 06/22/2014

So many weddings seem to be completely over the top today. One of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen was furnished by Love In Vintage. All the lovely items carefully chosen by Yesy were perfect for a ceremony and reception which was elegant, enchanting, graceful and very romantic. She is an absolute delight to work with and is passionate about her styling.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Love in Vintage FAQ

• What event items are available? Chairs, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Glassware, Linens