15275 Collier Blvd, Naples, FL 34119 Map · Phone number

About Love In Motion, llc

Welcome, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!

Every couple is special and individual, as is every wedding ceremony. As your officiate, I specialize in creating a ceremony that will reflect what is important to you on your special day. Your ceremony can be formal or informal, religious or spiritual, or just a celebration of what brought you together.

I am passionate about the weddings I provide and truly want to see you have the absolutely perfect wedding day you desire… There is nothing more fulfilling to me than to see your beautiful smiles as you look deep into each other’s eyes that are filled with overwhelming love. It’s my greatest joy to see the love you have for each other during your ceremony.

I look forward to working with you to compose the wedding ceremony of your dreams!

Pre Marital Bliss (coaching)

Marriage joins two people in the circle of its love. It offers opportunities for sharing and growth that no other relationship can equal. It encourages and nurtures new life, new experiences and new ways of expressing love. The joining of two in marriage is a big commitment and decision. As in all big decisions things need to be discussed and contemplated, I am a Certified Professional Coach and I offer pre-marital coaching.. The sessions include both parties. Some of the topics discussed include finances, homestead, roles, family, and children. Pre-Marital coaching is an hour to hour and a half and typically will last few sessions. Please Contact me here for more info.

Weddings Performed

Civil Union

LGBTQ

Horseback

Skydiving

* I will be glad to work with you on any special or custom wedding ceremony. Its your Day!!!

Follow Love In Motion, llc on

website photos 2513x768
logo5832060sm

48 Reviews for Love In Motion, llc

Laura · Married on 04/14/2018

Working with John was the easiest component, not to mention the most important element, of my wedding! He was incredibly accommodating, to the point that he changed his vacation plans so that he could officiate the wedding! I am so happy I read through so many countless reviews of all of the local officiants until I found John. I can't say enough about him. I was so nervous about messing up my vows, but he watched my body language so carefully that he knew exactly what pace I could handle at that moment. Truly fantastic! Thank you!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Alex · Married on 08/26/2016

John was amazing! He was so helpful through the entire process and made everything so easy for Tommy and I. The ceremony was perfect!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Alison · Married on 06/04/2016

John was fantastic! He is very professional, courteous and patient. He was there early for our rehearsal and for our ceremony. He made sure that everyone knew what they were doing and when. He helped us in making our ceremony to be exactly how we wanted it, short and sweet. He did not give any judgments on our religion views. Our family and wedding party really liked him. He was very patient in handling everyone as we all like to talk at the same time as each other and not pay attention! Haha. He emailed us frequently to check in on everything. It was nice to have that so I stayed on top of things. He is just the best! :) Our wedding was June 4th, 2016.

Sent on 07/08/2016