Love In Color Films

Love In Color Films

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Love In Color Films

Time Capsules of Your Biggest Day

Love In Color Films is a videography company based out of Washington, D.C. They specialize in capturing weddings in a cinematic style. Couples can expect a first-class end product and a true time capsule of their special day. They offer a discreet service all while capturing those “true love” moments. Love In Color Films will tell your story, from the obvious to the smallest morsels of love.

Experience
Love In Color Films has the experience every couple needs to capture those special moments. They have the style and talents to get the right shots, from cinematic and short-form to storytelling and traditional. Take a look at their portfolio to get a glimpse of their talent.

Love In Color Films offers their couples an amazing list of services that enhance the experience. Services include:

• Additional hours

Pre-Ceremony (1)
High-Def Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Digital Download (1)

I loved my experience with this company. Quinn, the correspondent - was very responsive and very professional. Generally, she was a joy to work with and helped a lot when it came to deciding what upgrades I wanted. My videographer was Eric, and he was amazing! Very prompt - and showed up early. All of the bridal party loved his casual, professional vibe and it made for some great shots. Overall the wedding video was exactly what we wanted and more. We received it about 1.5 weeks after the wedding and then all of our upgrades and raw files on a hard drive 2.5 weeks after the wedding. I cry a bit (all happy tears) each time I watch the video - and I can't thank this team enough for capturing this day for us in such a beautiful way.

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/29/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Hard Drive, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling

I had such a great experience working with Love in Color. Our videographer (Ched) was fantastic. He was flexible, professional, and creative! We are beyond thrilled with our highlight video and have received so many compliments on it. During the wedding planning process, I wasn't entirely sure if a videographer was in my wedding budget, but Love in Color is the way to go!! They are very reasonably priced for this area and the end product was definitely worth every penny. I would highly recommend Love in Color to all future brides!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

Thank you for so much love on our wedding!!! You're the best!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 3/22/17, 10 Reviews