Love In Color Films Reviews

19 | Washington, DC

19 Reviews for Love In Color Films

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2019

Blown Away!

We were blown away by our video (literally can't stop watching it). Julian was amazing to work with, super professional and made it very easy! Jack was also great to work with when we were figuring out all the details for our big day. We highly recommend working with Love in Color Films, they blew it out of the park and will make your day extremely memorable!

Sent on 12/04/2019

N menendez · Married on 09/07/2019

Nailed it!

I was hesitant to book a videographer based on 2 things - 1. price, and 2. weddings I've been to where the video team was intrusive and in your face.
    Love in Color was easily the most affordable videographer I found, and FOR SURE the best value. We ended up booking them about 2.5 months out from our wedding. Jack was fantastic in helping us get set up and all of his communication was super quick.
    The day of, our video team could not have been more amazing. They truly blended into the background the entire day, but somehow managed to capture the most amazing footage. The video editing and production was easily worth twice or three times what we paid.
    Our video captured the entire essence of our day and we will love it forever.
    If you are hesitant to spend $5-7k on a video like I was but still want a BOMB video, Love in Color is ABSOLUTELY the way to go. I am so, so glad that we found them!!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Sum

Sum Dang · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful!

The entire experience was amazing. We just meshed so well with the videographer and loved how they made us feel like the main attraction. It made the day just that much more beautiful. We just wanted to express how much we enjoyed our experience with your videographers.

From: Ryan and Sum Meixner! We love you guys!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Vy

Vy · Married on 05/05/2019

Awesome service and beautiful videos!!!

I love them so much! Jack and the entire Love in Color Films were an absolutely joy to work with. I was very stressed the months leading up to my wedding and Love in color Films never gave me a reason to stress when it came to videography for my wedding!! The entire team was very professional and accommodating with all of my questions. I’ve spoken to many videographers before selecting Love In Color Films. The reason I selected them was because I felt that I could get more value for the amount of money I was going to spend. That really was the case in my experience with this team.

I got the highlighted video (with audio, def worth it), raw footage and the multi camera edits. So worth the money (paid about $3200) !!! We absolutely love our highlighted video and multi camera edits. Our family members all love them as well. The videos really captured our day and all of the love we received that day. Thank you so much to the entire team especially Jack!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Allen · Married on 04/06/2019

Highly recommend

I was unsure of hiring a videographer for our wedding but I came across Love in Color Films and am so glad I did. They are reasonably priced for high quality material! They were professional and fun. Jack was very responsive and answered all my questions. Poria and Bobak were great and our wedding party had fun with them! We love our highlight video and will cherish it forever. If you are unsure about hiring a videographer definitely reach out, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Cody · Married on 10/05/2018

We had a great time with love in color. We love our video and are so thankful to our videographers for being discreet and capturing the most important moments for us. Thank you!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Joanne · Married on 09/15/2018

Great experience! Very professional, prompt, and nice quality for the price. Thanks guys!

Sent on 09/30/2018

kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

Love in Color was our favorite vendor. They did such an amazing job and on top of that helped make our day better. Doyle and Chris had never worked with our photographer before and they did a great job collaborating and following the photographers lead, while also getting great shots and not interfering (something I didn't even consider). They really took to our laid back personalities and help guide us to make such a great memory. I can not thank them enough!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Lydia · Married on 09/08/2018

One of the best decisions I made for my wedding! Can't believe how good the video was for the price. The highlight video captured all the most important moments and compiled them into a fun music video. We also went with the multi-cam edit of the ceremoyn and reception. These admittedly weren't amazing, but they aren't really meant to be.. they are basically a couple cameras playing out the full events from start to finish, which is nice to have in case we ever want to revisit the day on our anniversaries.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Morgan · Married on 08/18/2018

I had a fantastic experience with Love In Color. Communication was a breeze leading up to the wedding, and my videographers were super nice/discreet. The highlight video turned out great, and was done within 2 weeks!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/14/2018

Love In Color was amazing! Booking process was a breeze, and they responded super quick to any and all questions leading up to the wedding. The videographers showed up right on time (early, actually!) and we hardly noticed them after that. Our video turned out soooo good, we watch it almost every day still haha. If you want a professional video at totally reasonable prices, look no further!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Katrina Wong · Married on 05/05/2018

Very happy!

We got the highlight-only package and couldn't be happier! For the price, the quality is fantstic and all we were looking for -- just a short recap of our day that we can share online with family and friends. Thank you!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/29/2018

I loved my experience with this company. Quinn, the correspondent - was very responsive and very professional. Generally, she was a joy to work with and helped a lot when it came to deciding what upgrades I wanted. My videographer was Eric, and he was amazing! Very prompt - and showed up early. All of the bridal party loved his casual, professional vibe and it made for some great shots. Overall the wedding video was exactly what we wanted and more. We received it about 1.5 weeks after the wedding and then all of our upgrades and raw files on a hard drive 2.5 weeks after the wedding. I cry a bit (all happy tears) each time I watch the video - and I can't thank this team enough for capturing this day for us in such a beautiful way.

Sent on 05/19/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

I had such a great experience working with Love in Color. Our videographer (Ched) was fantastic. He was flexible, professional, and creative! We are beyond thrilled with our highlight video and have received so many compliments on it. During the wedding planning process, I wasn't entirely sure if a videographer was in my wedding budget, but Love in Color is the way to go!! They are very reasonably priced for this area and the end product was definitely worth every penny. I would highly recommend Love in Color to all future brides!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Jeremy · Married on 03/22/2017

Thank you for so much love on our wedding!!! You're the best!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Tanya · Married on 01/07/2017

What can I say? Exceptional work! We are thrilled with our highlight video. Our videographers was very discreet but still captured all the right moments. We got our video about week after the wedding, which was awesome! Overall very satisfied and would use them again (though I hope that won't be necessary! haha)

Sent on 02/16/2017

Maggie · Married on 12/31/2016

I used Love in Color for my New Years Eve wedding in DC and they were amazing! We loved the highlight video so much and the turn around time was nuts! We got the highlight video within a week.

If you're looking for a great video at normal person prices these guys are definitely the way to go. Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2016

I had such a great experience working with LIC. Booking was a snap, I got speedy replies to all my emails, not just during booking, but all the way up to and after the wedding. The video is wonderful and our videographer was a joy to work with on the day of. Overall I am very pleased and am recommending them to all my friends!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Kristin · Married on 08/07/2016

So happy with my video! Everyone at LIC from start to finish was kind, courteous, professional, and most importantly made us an awesome highlight video we can watch over and over again for the rest of our lives! Thanks so much!

Sent on 02/04/2017