Love Birds Vintage

Montgomery, TX View map

Love Birds Vintage is a full-service luxury event planning and rentals firm located in Montgomery, Texas, offering the Houston area’s largest selection of bespoke and one-of-a-kind furnishings, architectural backdrops and decor.

Love Birds Vintage offers couples a variety of options when it comes to perfect wedding rentals. Said options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Decor
  • Signage
  • Tables

Areas Covered

Love Birds Vintage proudly offers wedding rentals to ready-to-wed couples located in Montgomery, Texas. Said services are also extended to those in and around the Texas area.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Signage
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$225

What is the starting price for tables?

$30

What is the starting price for chairs?

$25

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Setup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Ashlee
    Ashlee Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best in the business

If you’re looking for a superb wedding planner, stop right here !

I could not recommend Tiffani enough. She’s extremely beautiful, inside and out. She’s professional, charismatic, very resourceful, dedicated to you and your special day, and goes above and beyond to bring your vision to life.

Being in the industry myself, there is very high admiration I have for what she does and who she is in the business . Any level of expectations you have , she exceeds beyond that.

You will never be disappointed in her performance, dedication and soul she pours into everything she does. Highly recommend Love Birds Vintage!

Love Birds Vintage's reply:

My goodness! There is nothing more humbling than receiving such kind words of affirmation from a person within the industry whom I admire and respect so much. Thank you, friend. It’s an honor to work alongside you.
  • Ivy
    Ivy J. Married on 08/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not recommend hiring Tiffani enough for any of your event planning needs!

Tiffani helped me as my wedding planner in August of 2020. Wedding planning is often seen as a stressful event for many, which during covid-19 made even worse for so many brides. Despite this, Tiffani helped me create a stress free, beautiful wedding. Her creativity and ability to take a few small comments, or pictures, into an experience is a gift. All with grace and kindness on top! Her connections with vendors and knowledge of the wedding industry is unmatched. We are so thankful we had her throughout this process!

Love Birds Vintage's reply:

Sweet Ivy! Thank you so much for this. You were an absolute joy to serve and I’m honored to call you friend. I’ll never forget the kindness that you and your family (please tell your beautiful grandmother I said hello) showed me on your wedding day after I lost my Aunt Beth. It will be etched into my memory always. Wishing you all the love and happiness under Heaven today and always.
  • Michelle
    Michelle N. Married on 02/22/2020

THE Best Wedding Planner

Hiring Love Bird’s as our month-of wedding coordinator was the best decision we made in planning my daughter’s wedding. We worked mainly with Tiffani. She was kind, responsive, full of solutions and a pleasure to work with every step of the way. I organize events for a large consulting firm, and I’m also a type A personality and a stickler for details and professionalism - probably not the easiest to please. Tiffani surpassed my expectations. She was generous with her time far before the month-of - responding quickly, providing vendor recommendations and answering other random questions as they came along. She organized the day-of timing for our vendors perfectly. She selected furniture and decor to match our colors, style and vision. The day of the wedding all we had to do was show up and dress ourselves (ha!); she did everything else, everything. And it was gorgeous. Tiffani also has a very calming presence and is a quick thinker – important for a wedding day, when nerves are running high and things can easily go wrong.
    My daughter’s wedding was beautiful and a smashing success. Love Birds was a huge part of that. I highly recommend Love Birds!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Faux Flora Faux Flora Wedding Florists

You CAN NOT GO WRONG HERE! Love Birds are the most amazing mother/daughter team you will meet. They have an incredible stock and the most amazing visions. I love working with this team and hope to continue for a long time.

13921 Hwy 105 W Unit #3107 Montgomery, TX, 77356
936-449-4440
409-673-0589

Tues-Thurs 10-3 and By Appointment
Location of (Love Birds Vintage)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding