Love Birds Vintage Reviews

8 | Montgomery, TX

8 Reviews for Love Birds Vintage

Kelley · Married on 11/04/2017

I am so glad I worked with Love Birds Vintage for my wedding!! I worked with Bridgette the whole time, and she was wonderful!! Very responsive and so helpful - she even remembered that I was interested in a settee that wasn't available when I first signed the contract for my rentals and reached out to let me know that it had suddenly become available for my wedding and asked whether I still wanted it (which of course I did!). The furniture that I rented was beautiful, and such great quality - it took my wedding to the next level! And I have received so many compliments on it! I definitely recommend working with them for your wedding!!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Lacey · Married on 11/03/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about Bridgette and Tiffani! They are top notch!! I had so many questions and concerns and they were able to listen to my wants and totally blow me away. Tiffani understood my vision exactly and helped make it a reality. I still have people who attended my wedding telling me how it was the smoothest ran wedding they have ever been too. Not only were they my coordinators, but we also rented their beautiful décor. They knocked it out of the park! Stop looking and book with them ASAP! My dream team 100%!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Cindi · Married on 03/01/2017

I call them "The Lovebirds Ladies", Bridgette and Tiffani, have the experience with what can make your wedding and reception look better than you even imagined. We had a month to plan and everything was Magical!!
    Trust their talent and efficiency, for together, they are brilliant!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Sydney · Married on 09/24/2016

Love Birds has the most amazing antique event decor! I originally rented a lounge set including day bed, two side chairs and table. After rain was in our 5 day forecast, we had to find a last minute altar and Love Birds came through! They were easy to work with, flexible and overall was a great experience!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Love Birds Vintage's reply:

Thank you so much Sydney! ❤️ Your wedding was amazing and rain or shine you were a stunning bride! We pray for abundant blessings in your new marriage!

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2016

Lovebirds was a dream to work with. I first saw their setup at my venue and fell in love. Tiffani was there every step of the way. I showed her pictures and she gave me everything I asked for. She would contribute ideas or help with stuff even beyond my rentals. I was more than pleased and would highly recommend love birds to anyone. Everything is so beautiful that she has.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Meagan · Married on 02/20/2016

These ladies were so fantastic to work with! I contacted them just a couple weeks before my wedding and they went above and beyond to help me pull off the look I was going for. They have a huge collection of gorgeous rental furniture and a great eye for style!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Charity · Married on 09/24/2011

Bridgette and Tiffani with Love Birds Vintage Rentals are a DREAM for brides to work with. Tiffani has a very creative mind and can help make your dreams a reality. Bridgette is so most loving and personable woman I have every met. They truly made the whole wedding planning process a breeze with all the help I got from them. They are growing their inventory every day and the pieces they have are one of a kind. I am so blessed to have been able to work with them for my wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Caitlin · Married on 11/20/2016

Tiffani and Bridgette were truly a delight to work with! They both are so kind and creative and 100% supported my vision for the wedding ceremony and reception! Both went completely above and beyond to bring my vision to fruition. For anyone getting married in the Houston/Montgomery/Conroe area, Love Bird is a MUST to have contribute to your day!

Sent on 12/07/2016