2316 N. Alma School Road Suite 117, Chandler, AZ 85224 Map · Phone number

About Louise McEwen/Vertigo5

Specializing in bridal and event styling for over 12 years, I believe your hairstyle should be as unique as you. Your hair should make a statement without any hassle and will be with you every step of your very special day.

I encourage a consultation before your event, to ensure we can discuss all of your desires and meet your expections on your day.

I can handle large bridal and event parties. I am willing to go on location so perhaps you can spend a little extra time relaxing on your beautiful day. I believe in being prompt, and professional, to ensure your day is smooth, relaxing, and memorable!

On Location price varies on location and number in party

Follow Louise McEwen/Vertigo5 on

vertigo
IMG3139

17 Reviews for Louise McEwen/Vertigo5

Abby · Married on 09/26/2013

Louise has been doing my hair since I was in high school so naturally I wanted her for my big day. She was really great, she was totally fine coming to the venue for our appointment, and was right on time. She nailed the look I wanted and incorporated the hair piece I picked out in such a cute way! I got so many compliments on my hair do! Louise is such a great stylist and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Meghan · Married on 05/11/2013

Louise is amazing!!! I didn't have a great idea of what I wanted my hair to look like for my wedding, just some broad explanations. Lousie came up with a gorgeous, unique up-do that I fell in love with! On top of that, she was just a really nice person and great to work with. I had four bridesmaids and one flower girl who also had their hair done. Louise was also really flexible about adding in my mom at the last minute too. I couldn't have been happier with the job she did at our wedding, becasue of her we all looked amazing! I would recommend Louise to anyone who asks me.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Erin · Married on 04/13/2013

Louise was amazing! She did both my and my bridesmaid's hair for my wedding and all of them turned out amazing. I was able to bring her basic ideas and she totally made them work for both me and all my bridesmaids with all different styles and lengths of hair. She is fantastic!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Louise McEwen/Vertigo5 FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 45.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 8