Los Angeles, CA 90005 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $400

About Louis Ng, pianist/keyboardist

I provide affordable beautiful piano music for wedding ceremonies and receptions. With 6 years experience and a recent graduate of the Cleveland Institute of Music, I am your best musical choice for your very special day!

Feel free to contact me today with any questions!

Other couples have also viewed

2 Reviews for Louis Ng, pianist/keyboardist

Lily · Married on 08/06/2011

Louis Ng played the piano at our Friday night rehearsal dinner for 140 people! He was very good in communicating during the weeks before the dinner, he showed up early to get prepared and everyone raved about him during the cocktail hour and dinner. Our guests said he created the perfect mood for the evening, and my now husband and I agree! He was very professional and played fantastic songs! He comes highly recommended.

Sent on 08/11/2011

Lori · Married on 11/06/2010

Louis Ng performed at my daughter and son-in-law's wedding the classic music of Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring, Canon in D", and "The Wedding March" and "I will be Here", along with Vocalist: Liz Culbertson during their candle lighting ceremony. He was very professional and met with us prior to the ceremony. I would recommend Louis to perform at any event, he music was beautiful and he was so nice to deal with not to mention he is very affordable with his rates.

Sent on 11/12/2010

• Los Angeles, 90005 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Louis Ng, pianist/keyboardist)