Lost In Paris Band

Philadelphia, PA 19255 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Soul Patch Philly
  • Legacy Band
  • Central Park the Band
  • Class Act

10 Reviews for Lost In Paris Band

• Kelly

Kelly K. · Married on 06/11/2021

If you like to dance, Lost in Paris is the band for you.

If you’re looking for a band to keep the dance floor packed all night, Lost in Paris is the band for you. From the moment they came on stage, I know my husband and I didn’t leave the dance floor—except for when they took a break! They played everything from Bon Jovi to Bruno Mars, Bruce Springsteen to Nicki Minaj, meaning that had something for all of our guests. They made sure to play our top songs and then created a setlist that kept everyone up and moving the whole night long. A week later, family and friends are still telling us that this was one of the best weddings they’ve been to, particularly because of how wonderful the band was. Randy, the lead singer, is one of the best I’ve ever heard and the whole band put on an incredible performance. We were so lucky to have them and can’t wait to find them playing live to see them again!

Sent on 06/20/2021

Erin · Married on 10/20/2018

Best band ever

I can’t say enough about Lost in Paris band. We first heard them at the Clarendon Grille. After the first 3 bars of ”September“ by Earth, Wind and Fire, we knew we needed them for our wedding. In addition to the bands talent, DJ Gizmo was fantastic. He was approachable and made the evening fun.

Colette, who manages the bands events, was maybe the most professional and easy to work with person I met in all of our wedding planning. She gave suggestions to timeline of events to
    make sure the evening went smoothly that our onsite coordinator would not have thought of.

Friends of ours said “this is the best wedding we’ve ever been to”. The dance floor was packed all night long. I can’t explain how much fun we had.

We are so appreciative of Lost in Paris making our reception so special. We can’t wait until they come back to our area so we can see them play again.

If you are looking to have “the most fun wedding ever” you should look no further and book Lost in Paris.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Cecilia · Married on 08/24/2018

If you want a perfect compliment to your wedding, this band is it! Great music, performance and everyone dancing and dancing.

Sent on 08/26/2018

• Philadelphia See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Lost In Paris Band)