Lost Hill Lake Events

Couple kissing
Couple kissing

6 Reviews for Lost Hill Lake Events

Brittany · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I got married here on September 16, 2017. Everything from the very beginning of the process with Samantha was great! She made everything so easy for us seeing that we are not planners. Anytime I had a question or concern she would answer me right away. The day of the wedding went so smoothly. The venue is absolutely beautiful and I still have guest raving about it. I would highly recommend this venue to everyone. Already have a friend asking me about getting married there!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Karen · Married on 09/30/2016

If I could give Lost Hill Lake Events more than 5 stars, I would!! I am so happy we went with this venue! Sam and her crew were amazing to work with. Everything is exactly how I wanted it to be, even better in fact! I love how they have such diverse decor for you to use, at no extra cost. They set up and break down, you don't have to lift a finger. They truly care about making your day special, not just making money. So many guests said that they weren't sure what to expect when we said we were getting married in the country, this was in the country, but it certainly was not a country setting. They all loved the venue and was so impressed with everything as well. I had many people tell me that they needed to keep this venue in mind for themselves or for their children. I highly recommend Lost Hill Lake Events, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/17/2016

sarah · Married on 10/03/2015

I should mention the venue is stunningly beautiful without decoration. It is a family owned walnut grove that is nestled next to the Meremac River and several fields (perfect photo ops!). They have two pavilions, a dance floor, hidden parking lot, and beautiful landscaping.
    We were married on 10/03/15; it was a cold day. LHLE provided three bonfire stations and small throws. Other than the chilly weather, the day was absolutely perfect. LHLE mixed our personal décor with the décor they have on hand to create the perfect rustic/antique look.
    The LHLE staff is AMAZING! They are easy to work with and they make sure that you have the day of you dreams. One of the main reason we chose them, other than the gorgeous property, is the fact that they take care of everything. They will decorate, plan a timeline/coordinate your day, have planning sessions, clean-up, and many other things for you.
    I HIGHLY recommend Lost Hill Lake Events for any event— weddings, reunions, birthdays.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Lost Hill Lake Events FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Event Planning, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Park
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner, Event Rentals
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Shuttle
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, August, September, October

• Beauty by Amanda Bluestein
    Beauty by Amanda Bluestein Wedding Hair & Makeup

This location is truly one of the most magical event locations in Missouri. Every single wedding has its one look and feel. I travel here for hair and makeup but if I ever had another wedding to plan hands down it would be here.

• Grand Rental Station
    Grand Rental Station Wedding Rentals

Check out Lost Hill Lake Events for your next special event.

• Odd Couple Photography
    Odd Couple Photography Wedding Photographers

Looking for a breathtaking venue for your big day? Look no further than Lost Hill Lake Events! Their coordinators are phenomenal and will ensure all of your dreams come true on your wedding day.

• 783 Lost Hill Lake Rd Saint Clair, 63077 See on map
    3145706988 (Other Phone Number)
    Please feel free to call between 9am - 7pm