Lori O'Toole Photography

Tucson, Arizona View map

Classical and styish, welcoming and warm. Lori OToole Photography will embrace your wedding story.

Although most photographers will offer a wide variety of services, Lori has taken a simpler approach. She keeps her services limited without compromising quality. She knows what couples like, and she works with them to give them the stylish wedding day imagery they imagined. Here are a few services Lori O'Toole Photography offers to couples:

• Engagement photos
  • Wedding photos
  • High-res images
  • Liability insurance
  • Digital files
  • Albums

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Dara
    Dara Married on 12/10/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We loved working with Lori! She was wonderful, kind, professional, and her gorgeous work truly does speak for itself. We were blown away at how well and perfectly Lori captured the day. The turn around time was very quick, and we couldn't be happier.
    Allison Married on 07/15/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The two things I looked for in a photographer: artsy, creative photos, and someone whom I felt calm and at ease with on my wedding day. Lori surpassed all expectations. From day 1 she was an absolute pleasure to work with- she responded to my emails and answered my questions instantly. Lori seemed to share the same vision I had when it came to photo style. Lori helped my husband and I remain calm and comfortable throughout our wedding day. As awkward as we have felt in the past taking pictures- we felt very natural and calm- which resulted in amazing pictures. Our friends and family cannot stop speaking about how wonderful (personality and skill wise) Lori was. I highly recommend Lori.. you will not be disappointed!
    Erin Married on 11/21/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lori did our engagement shoot in July, and just photographed our wedding this past weekend (11/21/15). There is just one word to describe her......AMAZING!!! She is incredibly talented & professional!! She has a personality that makes you feel comfortable immediately! We are SO excited to see our finished photos from this weekend. She had a secondary photographer with her as well (Danny Sax), and he was a pleasure to work with as well!! They both captured shots that fit mine & my husband's personalities. They are such wonderful people!!! We couldn't have asked for anything better!! Thank you Lori!!!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Ashley & Tim
    20 photos 路 02/02/2019

Enriquez Entertainment Enriquez Entertainment Wedding DJs

Lori is one of the best! We enjoy working with her!

What Dreams Are Made Of... What Dreams Are Made Of... Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Lori at a wedding in October. I am just blown away by the pictures. She has a magnificent photojournalistic style. It takes alot to impress me and Lori and her assistant completely did! She is so sweet, and so professional....AND SO TALENTED!!! Thanks to Lori for doing such wonderful work for my clients!

Tucson Tucson, Arizona, 85704
5207807878

by appointment
Location of (Lori O'Toole Photography)

Lori O'Toole Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Lori O'Toole Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Lori O'Toole Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Lori O'Toole Photography offer?

Lori O'Toole Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural

What photography services does Lori O'Toole Photography offer?

Lori O'Toole Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Lori O'Toole Photography offer for wedding events?

Lori O'Toole Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Lori O'Toole Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lori O'Toole Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding