Reno, NV 89521 Map · Phone number

About Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs

Lorene's Wedding and Event Designs specializes in Silk Floral Designs for all of your Wedding and Event needs. We ensure that all bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and centerpieces are designed to bring out the best of everything for your special day.

Follow Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs on

• B&B Designs
  • Blake's Floral Design, LLC
  • Celadon Events
0c6b5cd01c2df91b 20171203 100425
Festive Fall Bouquet for our lovely Fall Brides that want the bright colors.
Lovely Winter Bouquet for that special Winter Wedding.
Lovely Winter Bouquet for that special Winter Wedding.
0c6b5cd01c2df91b 20171203 100425

1 Reviews for Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs

Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs 1
Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs 2
Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs 3
Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs 4
Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs 5

Gina · Married on 08/04/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Lorene when I got married this past August in Lake Tahoe. She is absolutely a pleasure to work with and will go out of her way to make your day special! She crafted beautiful handmade and individualized floral centerpieces, bouquets, holders for our place cards, and boutonnieres! She supplied us with wooden rounds that were beautiful for the centerpieces. Additionally, we requested for her to create a stand for the cupcakes at our wedding and she created an absolutely stunning masterpiece created from driftwood found at Lake Tahoe to really tie everything together. She decorated the arch at the ceremony site to match the floral arrangements at the reception. Per our request, she created a frame that was personalized to us to use in a photo booth at our wedding. She created a lovely lit up backdrop for the photo as well.

She went well above and beyond what was initially asked of her for the wedding. The week of the wedding, I had a printing emergency with the place cards and she stepped in and printed everything for me with no additional charge. She and her husband and daughter came early to the wedding and set up almost everything including the chair covers, table arrangements, table runners, photo booth, and place cards. She took my decorations for the ceremony site and set those up in addition to decorating the arch. She also assisted in taking everything down after the wedding and stayed for the entirety of the wedding to make sure I had everything I needed. I cannot thank her enough for making my day so special and I would recommend her to anyone for their wedding, she really goes above and beyond and listens to you, makes sure your needs are taken care of, and tries to reduce stress leading up to your wedding day and the day of! What an amazing person and talented artist!

Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs 6
    Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs 7
    Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs 8
    Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs 9
    Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs 10
    Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs 11
    Sent on 10/13/2018

Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 150.00
    $ 300.00
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Artificial
    Bouquets
    Boutonnieres
    Centerpieces
    Corsages
    Flower Baskets
    Flower Crowns

• The Majestic View Mansion Inc.
    The Majestic View Mansion Inc. Mansion Weddings

It was a pleasure working along side Lorene for our last Christmas party for the Majestic View Mansion. Her beautiful candles and displays created the perfect ambiance for the party. I highly recommend Lorene's Wedding & Event Designs.

• BlackOpal Rose Photography
    BlackOpal Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

I have to say that if you are looking for silk floral arrangements for you wedding please go and look at Lorene’s Wedding and Event Designs, you will not be disappointed. She has an incredible eye for designing beautiful wedding arrangements. She offers free consultation and will work within any budget. Give her a call or email if you are looking for everlasting wedding arrangements.

• Reno, 89521 See on map