About Loose Tie Photography & Videography

Hi My name is Rueben! I started photography when I was in college studying International Business and Management. Burnt out from school work, I decided to find a hobby far from the topic of my studies. When I picked photography I had no idea I would become the photographer I am today! Now I'm both artistically and technically well rounded, and still desiring to get better. I would love the opportunity to be your photographer...

My style of photography is cinematic with moody lighting! I love natural lighting with strobes to enhance what is already there. When I use a  flash  it's integrated into the natural lighting to make the perfect picture! I love to play with light and shadow, carve out my subject's features, and dramatically light my shots. Check out my portfolio to see what I mean!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Monterey

Follow Loose Tie Photography & Videography on

20 Reviews for Loose Tie Photography & Videography

User Photos
+10
Photos
High-Res Images (4)

Such an awesome experience!! Can’t say enough great things about my wedding photography!! Thanks again Rueben!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rueben went above and beyond for us. The epitome of professionalism, Rueben and his team were practically invisible on our wedding day yet seemed to capture so many incredibly intimate moments. We could not have chosen a better vendor for our video/photo needs!

Photo of Loose Tie Photography & Videography in Monterey, CA

Proofs
Save the Date
3 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Rueben with Loose Tie is awesome! I absolutely love when a client comes to me and says that Loose Tie is doing their photography & Videography package. Just knowing that Rueben is on board gives me the peace of mind that everything having to do with the photos will be perfect for my clients. Rueben (and his talented team) photographed my Niece & Nephew's weddings (one year apart) and I still use his photos to advertise on all of my web sites. Did I mention that he also does videography? Sam & Julie's wedding video is a testimonial to how much of his spirit and love he puts into his work- the music and client character he was able to portray in their video reminds me how much I miss that crazy and fun couple! Ruben, I hope we are able to work together again in 2018- I will be sending clients your way...

1 PRO I KNOW

Events

930 Casanova Ave #49, Monterey, CA 93940   See On Map
831-236-5538 (phone)
Loose Tie Photography & Videography is a wedding photographer from Monterey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Francisco, Santa Cruz, and San Luis Obispo. Loose Tie Photography & Videography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Monterey Bay wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in commercial and photojournalistic wedding photos.