Lexington, SC 29072 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,900
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Lola Dee Photography

Congratulations on your special event!

I would love to hear from you so that we can discuss your photography needs!

I love to capture those priceless moments that occur each and every day on God's green earth. From a breathtaking sunrise to the two puppies that run around playing in my backyard, there is beauty all around us! Photography makes me just as giddy as a child running around catching snowflakes in her hand. Like snowflakes, no two photographs will ever be the same which is the absolute beauty of photography. Every moment here is a miracle, and a photograph stills that miracle in time so that we can treasure it in the days to come. I cannot get enough of it!

I started Lola Dee Photography, LLC to apply my love for photography to other people's miracle moments. The opportunity to meet people and share in their precious moments both drives and excites me. I love getting to know you, my client, throughout your event planning process and do all that I can to ensure your day goes as smoothly as possible when it comes to your photography needs. I want to make sure you are not only comfortable but that you are having as much fun as I am so that you will look your absolute best in every captured photograph!

I am a member of PPA - Professional Photographers of America as well as PPSC - Professsional Photographers of South Carolina.

Lola Dee Photography, LLC is a destination wedding & couples photography company from Columbia, SC.

For more information: www.loladeephotography.com

**Lola Dee Photography was just named one of the top wedding photographers in Columbia for 2016, 2017 & 2018!**: http://www.expertise.com/sc/columbia/wedding-photography

Follow Lola Dee Photography on

b0f4dda06c616259 1532708828 85772a3991920798 1532708820642 1 Ceremony 121
larabridalshires 22 51 677771

14 Reviews for Lola Dee Photography

Rumesha · Getting married on 11/26/2020

We recently had our engagement photos with Lola Dee Photography and everything was beyond perfection! My fiancé and I, as well as our family really loved the photos.

Sent on 07/27/2018
  • Lara

Lara · Married on 12/31/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

There are no words to truly describe how happy we are with our choice of photographer for our wedding! Laura is very easy to work with and was so supportive of our vision for our wedding day, which happened to be New Year's Eve and we are so thankful she was willing to give up her holiday for us. We wanted unique nighttime pictures that incorporated lots of off-camera flash and she was more than happy to appease us! Her work is incredible and we will definitely be using her for other life events in the future.
    We chose the package that included engagement photos, bridal portraits and 8 hours of coverage on our wedding day (which we ended up adding another hour to because of our time frame, but the basic package was 8 hours). For each session Laura had a way of making us feel extremely comfortable and confident. Our engagement photos are stunning and were received in less time than promised in the contract. She was flexible when my dress was not ready for our original bridal portrait date, worked with me to find a new date and ensured that my bridal canvas was still ready in plenty of time before the wedding day.
    Not everything during wedding planning goes the way you want it to and my first not-so-great makeup trial was the day of my bridal portraits. I went into the session feeling upset and I had already decided that I was going to hate the pictures. But that was so far from what actually happened! Not only did Laura make my day much better with her uplifting attitude but she also shot the most amazing bridal portraits that exceeded every expectation.
    Laura was on time for very session and meeting and she was very easy to get into contact with whenever we needed anything or had any questions. I cannot wait to see the rest of our wedding photos, and I have every confidence that I will love each and every photograph that she took.
    There are so many little decisions that go into wedding planning but I can say with 100% certainty that Lola Dee Photography was the best decision we made!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 04/30/2016

I absolutely love this company. They were so easy to work with and truly helped me get the package that gave us what we wanted while staying in our budget. I cant wait to see what the pictures on our wedding day. Edit: This company is amazing. She had such a tight timeline to work with yet did it all with a smile on her face. She has already put the sneak peak pics up and they are all that I thought that they would be.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Lola Dee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lola Dee Photography 1
    Military Discount
    I am pleased to offer a 10% military discount to my clients who are serving or have served in our military. Thank you for your service! (Cannot be combined with any other discounts.)

• Jennifer Nolan Beauty
    Jennifer Nolan Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love working with Lola Dee Photography. She is an amazing talent and has a way of picking up on the tiniest details.

• Lexington, South Carolina, 29072 See on map