On WeddingWire since 2022

Based in Denver, Colorado, Logan August Productions is a wedding DJ service. They strive to design a one-of-a-kind dancefloor experience for your special day so you can dance the night away to the sound of your favorite songs. Enhanced with expert lighting design and other atmospheric effects, you can look forward to a celebration you and your guests will never forget.

Logan August Productions boast over two decades of event experience. This has allowed them to tailor and streamline their services to suit any kind of celebration. You are invited to consult with them regarding the kind of care you require for your event. You can design a custom playlist for your day alongside your DJ, including song cues and do-not-play lists. All equipment will be set up and managed by the expert team without disrupting your event so you can seamlessly flow from your reception dinner into an evening of entertainment.

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,200

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector

100% Recommended by couples

M
Melissa Married on 04/16/2022

Best DJ in Denver!

Logan really made our reception amazing. He played all our requests and got everyone on the dance floor — even my brother who hates dancing! Would definitely recommend hiring Logan for any event.
E
Eva G. Married on 08/31/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Logan is the absolute best

I was unsure if I wanted to hire a live band or a DJ for our reception, and after talking to a few DJ's who I thought were their own but turned out to be agencys and I wouldnt be able to actually know who my DJ was for the day of I was turned off. But then I found Logan August. From the get go he was super wasy to work with, very professional and extremely understanding. I asked so many clarifying questions based on the previous conversations with DJs that made me question a lot and he was amazing through it all. He helped plan out the day to be as smooth as possible and got in contact with my other vendors to make sure he was set up and had everything he needed. Fast forward to the big day, even sweeter in person. He was very thoughtful, kept checking in that we had what we needed and then once the party got going made sure we had the BEST TIME. Our guests loved being able to requests songs and danced the night away, knew when to cut a song short and smoothly transition to the next. And was interactive when our guests wanted to throw out a toast or something fun over the mic. We loved having him there, and would hire him all over again!
P
Patrick K. Married on 09/23/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Professional dj for great value

Logan was very professional, listened to all our needs and wants to make our special day that much more special.
illustration stars

Team

Logan
Logan
Owner/DJ

Hey there, my name is Logan, and I reside in the beautiful city of Denver, Colorado, with my life partner and our two happy, quirky cattle dog rescues.

At a young age, I embarked on an entrepreneurial path to build a DJ service without knowing I was even starting a business. Growing up in a tiny town of 248 people, we didn't always have a lot to do, so school dances were quite popular. Being so small, DJs weren't a thing for us, so we would collectively supply what CDs and stereos we had to put on our dances.

Around 12 years old, I began buying lights, CDs, and better sound equipment so each time we would have another dance, it would be bigger and better than the previous one. Before I knew it, parents asked me to DJ for their kids' birthday parties, and our local bar even called my mom to see if she would let me DJ during their karaoke nights. From there, it was game on, and I was in business — I received my first operational dollar from the small community in which I lived.

Since then, I have owned multiple businesses, all of which have been tied to my love for people and seeing them happy. One of my favorite things about DJing is getting an entire crowd to dance the night away, laugh, smile, and have a fantastic time.

I now have over 20 years of DJing experience through hundreds of events. I have performed in all types of venues and nearly every different kind of event.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours