Logan August Productions

Denver, CO View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Based in Denver, Colorado, Logan August Productions is a wedding DJ service. They strive to design a one-of-a-kind dancefloor experience for your special day so you can dance the night away to the sound of your favorite songs. Enhanced with expert lighting design and other atmospheric effects, you can look forward to a celebration you and your guests will never forget.

Logan August Productions boast over two decades of event experience. This has allowed them to tailor and streamline their services to suit any kind of celebration. You are invited to consult with them regarding the kind of care you require for your event. You can design a custom playlist for your day alongside your DJ, including song cues and do-not-play lists. All equipment will be set up and managed by the expert team without disrupting your event so you can seamlessly flow from your reception dinner into an evening of entertainment.

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,200

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Projector
Uplighting
    Christina C. Married on 05/07/2022

Absolutely perfect!!

I'm so happy I choice this company! Logan did an amazing job and was able to do every request asked. Don't hesitate, book before he is full!!

Logan August Productions's reply:

Thank you so much, Christina! I appreciate your kind words and feedback :) Please keep us in mind for referrals or any other celebrations you may have in the future.
    Hunter S. Married on 03/11/2022

Amazing job!

Hired Logan for our small wedding in March and we couldn’t have been happier with our decision. Great customer service, vibe and song choices. Thank you Logan!

Logan August Productions's reply:

Hello Hunter, thank you for your review. So glad you were happy with your decision in hiring us and the services that we provide.

Pricing

Team

Logan
Logan
Owner/DJ

Hey there, my name is Logan, and I reside in the beautiful city of Denver, Colorado, with my life partner and our two happy, quirky cattle dog rescues.

At a young age, I embarked on an entrepreneurial path to build a DJ service without knowing I was even starting a business. Growing up in a tiny town of 248 people, we didn't always have a lot to do, so school dances were quite popular. Being so small, DJs weren't a thing for us, so we would collectively supply what CDs and stereos we had to put on our dances.

Around 12 years old, I began buying lights, CDs, and better sound equipment so each time we would have another dance, it would be bigger and better than the previous one. Before I knew it, parents asked me to DJ for their kids' birthday parties, and our local bar even called my mom to see if she would let me DJ during their karaoke nights. From there, it was game on, and I was in business — I received my first operational dollar from the small community in which I lived.

Since then, I have owned multiple businesses, all of which have been tied to my love for people and seeing them happy. One of my favorite things about DJing is getting an entire crowd to dance the night away, laugh, smile, and have a fantastic time.

I now have over 20 years of DJing experience through hundreds of events. I have performed in all types of venues and nearly every different kind of event.

PO Box 27533 Denver, CO, 80236

Open 24hrs
Location of (Logan August Productions)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding