8508 Bigwood Dr., Oklahoma City, OK 73135 Map · Phone number
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About LMason Wedding And Event Planning, LLC

LMason…Wedding and event planning will create the event of your dreams!

We work with our clients to provide a memorable experience while making their vision come to life. Whether planning an intimate party or the biggest day of your life; your wish is our command.

We work with any budget and your satisfaction is our #1 priority!

My story is simple, I have fun making people happy and I want to do that EVERYDAY!

I am the planner amongst my family and friends. Family dinners, birthday parties, baby showers, etc., I am the one everyone calls on. Although it can be stressful and time consuming, I love every minute of it. In 2012 I decided to start LMason Wedding and Event Planning to see if there was anyone out there, besides my friends and family that would love my work. I am so glad that there is!

My passion is for the bride that has been dreaming of her special day since she was a little girl, but can’t quite put all the pieces together. My passion is for the “mom to be” that wants a shower, but doesn’t want to break the bank doing it, and for the person wanting to throw a big bash for their milestone birthday, but has no idea where to start!

Welcome to LMason. Let’s start planning together and have a blast doing it!

LaToya Mason

1 User photo

LMason Wedding And Event Planning, LLC 1

Shauntae Moham · Married on 04/27/2019

50th Wedding Anniversary

I had a vision for my parent's 50th anniversary and LaToya brought it to life. The look on my parent's faces when they walked in the venue was priceless. She always adds a special touch to each event. She requested that I provide her with photos of my parents through the years and to my surprise she added them to the centerpieces and created a photo album after the event was over.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Markeith

Markeith Johnson · Married on 11/16/2018

Every Detail I knew I wanted and that I didn't know I wanted L Mason made happen!!!!

Everything I dreamed about for the my wife's 40th birthday celebration came true.... Her favorite flower is a sunflower and even in the winter time she delivered... Once we arrived to the party she was overwhelmed to see that there were sunflowers on each and every table.....

Sent on 11/16/2018

Alexis · Married on 02/24/2018

LaToya (and professional assistants) oversaw the numerous details for my daughter’s wedding on 2/24/2018. As Mother of the Bride who lives 1,000 miles away, I was a bit nervous as to the flow of the entire wedding weekend.....We COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE PLEASED!!!!!! As my daughter and LaToya met/spoke quite a few times a few weeks out, we met with her for a “final” run-through Thursday evening in an ice storm. That nasty storm did not stop her one bit!!! She showed up with a great attitude and bright energy!!!! Within a few hours, everyone involved in the Ceremony/Reception received a detailed (but easy to follow) e-mail with a time schedule, information and instructions...... WOW! She could not have made things easier! All of our vendors commented how delightful, friendly, organized and professional she was to work with. She’s very intuitive and has the insight to foresee what’s to come (planned or not planned, if you know what I mean-hahaha!) If there were any problems, we never knew of them. I don’t know how we could have pulled off what LaToya and her lovely assistants did! Because of them, every detail from the rehearsal through the end of the reception went as hoped! We were all at ease and able to thoroughly enjoy the weekend!!! Thank you LaToya!!!! I WOULD ABSOLUTELY HIRE HER FOR ANY PARTY, EVENT OR WEDDING!!!! I promise you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Sent on 03/08/2018