L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum

Non-Religious (3)
Partial Planning (2)
Cultural (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)

I starting working with Synda in February/March 2017 to plan our January 2018 wedding in Tulum, MX. Working with Synda was an absolute dream! She is so friendly and warm and incredibly knowledgable. My fiancé (now husband) and live in California and I worried about planning a destination wedding, but Synda made everything so easy for us! We visited Tulum and our wedding venue once in March 2017 and planned everything else remotely. Synda made wedding planning fun and was always available to answer questions via email or chat on Skype. She was always ready to share recommendations or help me make decisions but also made every effort to ensure I was getting what I really wanted for our wedding weekend. She helped guide my decisions and provide helpful insights to help me make the right choices for our wedding day. Whenever I asked for vendor recommendations she came to me with multiple options and notes on each vendor and then let me decide what worked best for us, helping me make decisions whenever I asked. She was also highly respectful of our budget and helped keep me in check ensuring we were getting the best value for the budge we had set. We also worked with Geraldine from her team who was incredible at helping manage guest logistics and help answer questions from guests and help them arrange transportation and additional on-site activities and her attention to detail and responsiveness was noticed by our guests. We received so many comments from our friends and family about how organized everything was and how easy it was for them. I can't thank Synda and Geraldine enough for all their help and for making our wedding weekend the most magical weekend of our lives! I cannot speak highly enough of Synda and would highly highly recommend Synda and her team! She's incredible :)

Photo of L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum in Tulum ,  - Synda found the perfect Indian inspired aisle fabric for us!
Photo of L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum in Tulum ,  - Our beautiful decor!
Photo of L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum in Tulum ,  - Beautiful flowers.
Photo of L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum in Tulum ,  - Bridesmaid bouquets.
Photo of L&L Your Wedding Planner Tulum in Tulum ,  - Our "photo booth" backdrop.
Profile Picture Samantha, 1/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I had a wonderful experience with L&L. Synda was a dream to work with and I knew I could trust her. I am a very picky, but Synda was able to flawlessly pull off my sometimes vague, sometimes very specific direction. She knew the right questions to ask and obviously thought of things that I did not. Destination weddings are stressful and very difficult, but I felt as though I was in good hands with Synda. She went out of her way to make me feel comfortable (even during a medical emergency). Despite that, my wedding was beautiful and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Thank you so much for making our special day even more special.

Just one note to all the other brides, make sure that your guests are aware of your guest book. We only had a couple of people sign it since it wasn't in a very obvious spot.

Profile Picture Saira , 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Synda and her team did an outstanding job. My wife and I were very impressed with it all, I can honestly say that we had a 'dream wedding' with the help of Synda. Given it was a destination wedding, we had to trust quite a bit that she would be good, and she did not disappoint. She communicated regularly, we collaborated on Pinterest, and at the time of the wedding, her team were like commandos decorating the villa and setting everything up. A wedding can be a stressful time, but we had little to worry about with Synda.

Profile Picture Chris, 11/4/17, 1 Review