5920 Fairdale Ln #1, Houston, TX 77057 Map · Phone number

About LJ Makeup Artistry

For over fourteen years Lauren Jordano of LJ Makeup Artistry has been providing outstanding makeup services for weddings, events, film, runway and television in New York City. Since moving to Houston in 2014 she has continued to grow her business and still offers makeup services for her clients in both Metro areas. Lauren is certified in Airbrush Makeup and she has worked for MAC Cosmetics for over eight years. Her vision of beauty and class is shown throughout her work and she believes that makeup shouldn't cover your true beauty, it should only enhance the beauty you already have. Please like my page on Facebook: LJ Makeup Artistry

img2709
6485a314e7e37522 IMG 2705
michelle1

15 Reviews for LJ Makeup Artistry

Shira · Married on 05/05/2013

I used Lauren to do my makeup for my engagment photoshoot and wedding. She is not only increadibly sweet and fun to work with- she is a makeup genius!! I cannot tell you how many compliments I received on my makeup. I not only looked beautiful but the makeup lasted literally until the minute I took it off. After dancing and sweating all night long, not one thing was out of place on my face. After watching Lauren complete my wedding makeup, one of my bridesmaids hired Lauren on the spot for her wedding which is 4 months away. I am too excited to see Lauren again and watch her do her magic with my face!!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Audra · Married on 04/21/2012

I was so lucky to find Lauren of LJ Makeup Artistry to do makeup for me and my wedding party! Her work exceeded my expectations. As a girl who is used to doing her own makeup, I was hesitant about having my makeup done. Choosing Lauren to do my makeup was the best decision I made! Lauren made me look and feel absolutely beautiful. I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday! Lauren was professional and always available to answer questions. I would highly recommend Lauren and LJ Makeup Artistry.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Nicole · Married on 11/25/2011

Lauren was absolutely the best! I can't say enough great things about her! My sister and I were extremely happy with our make-up! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/09/2011

• Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio
    Professional Hair Artistry by Nicole Digilio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lauren is a super talented,amazing makeup artist! Not only is she easy to work with, she is very sweet and easy going. She has made every brides' makeup perfect for their day! Most importantly she is dependable & I never have to worry recommending my brides to her because I am 100% confident they are in good hands with her and they will be happy and satisfied. I HIGHLY recommend her.

• At Your Service Hair Studio
    At Your Service Hair Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

After working a wedding with Lauren of LJ Makeup Artistry, I was was very impressed with her! Her expertise in her field was evident! I used to work with a few different makeup artists, but now Lauren is one of the few I send my brides to!

• Jennifer Ann Cosmetics
    Jennifer Ann Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lauren is not only a true artist with amazing work to boot, but a pleasure to work with! She expresses the utmost level of professionalism while putting all of her clients at ease! I highly recommend her services to all for their special events!

• 5920 Fairdale Ln #1 Houston, 77057 See on map