Ouray, Colorado, Ouray, CO 81427 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Lizzie Tilles Photography

Hello! I’m Lizzie, a wedding photographer based out of Ouray in the beautiful San Juan Mountains of southwest Colorado.

I am as passionate about making images that authentically capture the moment as I am about the relationships I create with my clients. My aim is to facilitate a relaxed and joyous day. How does this happen? I work with clients and their coordinators to ensure we have a clear vision of how the day will unfold. With this in place, you’ll be able to focus on each other, on your guests and all of the wonderful things you’ve worked so hard to bring together for the unique celebration that is your wedding.

I want to hear all about your vision, I want to see your Pinterest boards and join you when you scope out the location you’ve been dreaming of for your ceremony. I will take all of your thoughts into consideration. I will also lend direction based on my experience, so that you end up with photos you love.

My images…

are a blend of candids and posed portraits. I don’t shy away from color, I am inspired by the mountains, flowers, trees, the natural beauty of Colorado. I am inspired by my amazing clients!

Follow Lizzie Tilles Photography on

11 Reviews for Lizzie Tilles Photography

• Jules

Jules F. · Married on 04/24/2021

Stunning photos, stunning personality

I am a person that has always been weight conscious (I have gained a lot of weight for my standards) and have really low self esteem. Lizzie made me and my family feel so comfortable. She made me feel beautiful, captured the purist moments, and was not looking at the clock at all. I’m crying as I write this review because when I look at these photos, and I feel pretty for the first time in a really long time.

Lizzie, I can’t thank you enough for the photos you provided. You exceeded expectations and have a fabulous personality.

Lizzie is a true hidden gem.

Sent on 08/29/2020
  • Melanie

Melanie R. · Married on 12/08/2020

Lizzie is the best!

My husband and I loved having Lizzie with us on our wedding day! She was calm and flexible (just the kind of person you want with you on your wedding day) and made sure to get all of the shots we wanted, even when we were asking on the spot. She has an eye for detail and even got down in the dirt to frame a shot with wildflowers. We told her that quality time with family and friends was our highest priority and she captured that sentiment in her photos. At the end of the wedding, we had several of our guests comment that Lizzie was the best wedding photographer they’ve seen and we agree!

Sent on 08/29/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lizzie Tilles Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800.00
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Lizzie Tilles Photography 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Ouray, Colorado Ouray, CO, 81427 See on map
    970-875-6432 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lizzie Tilles Photography)