Ouray, Colorado, Ouray, CO 81427 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,800
  • Deals 1

About Lizzie Tilles Photography

Hello! I’m Lizzie, a wedding photographer based out of Ouray in the beautiful San Juan Mountains of southwest Colorado.

I am as passionate about making images that authentically capture the moment as I am about the relationships I create with my clients. My aim is to facilitate a relaxed and joyous day. How does this happen? I work with clients and their coordinators to ensure we have a clear vision of how the day will unfold. With this in place, you’ll be able to focus on each other, on your guests and all of the wonderful things you’ve worked so hard to bring together for the unique celebration that is your wedding.

I want to hear all about your vision, I want to see your Pinterest boards and join you when you scope out the location you’ve been dreaming of for your ceremony. I will take all of your thoughts into consideration. I will also lend direction based on my experience, so that you end up with photos you love.

My images…

are a blend of candids and posed portraits. I don’t shy away from color, I am inspired by the mountains, flowers, trees, the natural beauty of Colorado. I am inspired by my amazing clients!

Follow Lizzie Tilles Photography on

9 Reviews for Lizzie Tilles Photography

• Alexandra

Alexandra Oakes · Getting married on 03/06/2022

A Joy to Work With

Lizzie is an absolute treasure and I knew from first coming across her website that I wanted her perspective on our wedding day. I could not be more delighted that she took us on as clients and I knew from our first correspondence that we would make a great fit. We booked an elopement ceremony with her, went over some ideas, and had great correspondence leading up to our wedding day. With everything going on in the world, a lot of the details of our day had to wait until the last minute to confirm not knowing what would be accessible or possible. Lizzie was flexible and understanding throughout and was open to anything we wanted or had to change. Our wedding day with Lizzie was full of smiles, laughter, and comfort. Neither myself not my husband have ever had professional photos taken of us before and were a little nervous going into the day not knowing exactly how to "look". Lizzie put us at ease and encouraged us to just be ourselves and relax. It was one of the most beautiful days I've ever experienced and her guiding hand made every aspect smooth and enjoyable. The gallery of images we received of our wedding blew us away and we will treasure having the beautiful images she captured for the rest of our lives. I cannot recommend Lizzie and her talents highly enough.

Sent on 08/08/2020
  • Jules

Jules Fulton · Getting married on 04/24/2021

Stunning photos, stunning personality

I am a person that has always been weight conscious (I have gained a lot of weight for my standards) and have really low self esteem. Lizzie made me and my family feel so comfortable. She made me feel beautiful, captured the purist moments, and was not looking at the clock at all. I’m crying as I write this review because when I look at these photos, and I feel pretty for the first time in a really long time.

Lizzie, I can’t thank you enough for the photos you provided. You exceeded expectations and have a fabulous personality.

Lizzie is a true hidden gem.

Sent on 08/29/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lizzie Tilles Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1800.00
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

-3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Ouray, Colorado Ouray, CO, 81427 See on map
    970-875-6432 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lizzie Tilles Photography)