Liz Nadia Beauty

Matawan, NJ View map Visit website

Liz Nadia Beauty is a professional makeup artist based in Matawan, New Jersey, specializing in wedding makeup looks. By providing top-quality services and executing versatile looks, owner Liz strives to inspire confidence within her clients. She has a strong desire and commitment to her craft and finds joy in discovering each client's specific vision. Liz is passionate about creating breathtaking looks for her clients on their big day, making them look and feel like the best version of themselves.

Liz Nadia Beauty offers on-location makeup services for to-be-weds in New Jersey and Staten Island, NY. Liz is always improving her skills by learning the newest techniques and investing in her business by using high-end products to achieve flawless long-lasting makeup. By being detailed oriented and taking her time, she ensures the makeup is perfect for your wedding day. An initial consultation with this professional will allow you to discuss your visions and ideas for the event and can be followed up by a makeup trial. As a dedicated artist and a people person, she spends time getting to know her clients by listening to their romantic tales and every detail of their wedding vision.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Alyssa K. Married on 06/06/2021

She is an amazing makeup artist

Liz was amazing she came to my house and did my makeup perfectly. She made me look and feel beautiful. She is very easy to work with and such a sweet person inside and out. I highly recommend her she will not disappoint!!!

Alyssa,

You were so easy to work with and you looked amazing and I can’t wait to work with you again in the future
    Justine S. Married on 06/01/2021

Professional, Passionate, Talented

Liz was extremely professional and talented. I had an event to go to where she did my make up and it was stunning all night long. I would recommend her to everyone I know for any event that they have.

Justine ,

Thank you so much for the review . It means everything to me that you were satisfied and happy.
  • I
    Ivy B. Married on 04/09/2021

Top notch quality

Liz is such a pleasure to work with. She is so talented and knowledgeable and perfected the makeup look I wanted . I gave her an inspiration picture and she made me look stunning . I felt so amazing and beautiful. I cannot wait to book her again in the future.

Ivy,

You were a doll to work with and had beautiful skin and I can’t wait to glam you up again soon.

Deals

Liz Nadia Beauty 1
Exclusive

Team

Liz Nadia
Liz Nadia
Owner & Founder

Welcome Ladies,

My name is Liz and I am a self taught MUA. I am 31 years old and I am a stay at home mom of 2 kids, my daughter and son. My love for makeup is infinite and I love everything about the craft. Makeup is an artistry for me and it is something that makes me feel gorgeous and blissful. The feeling that I get is something that I want to give back to my clients, and allow them to feel the same way. LizNadiaBeauty represents empowerment and euphoria in makeup and revealing your beauty to everyone.

3 Sutton Drive Matawan, NJ, 07747
Location of (Liz Nadia Beauty)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding