Liz Inez Makeup Artistry

Irvine, CA View map

Hi everyone! My name is Liz and I am a formally trained Makeup Artist currently located in Corona, CA. I offer serivices in all aspects of beauty makeup! Makeup and beauty is my PASSION and I would love to help you achieve your desired look for your very special occassion! You can count on me to be prompt and available for all your needs. Also hygeine is one of my utmost concerns! All my products and brushes are kept clean and santized to insure your health and the beauty of the application. I am full of creativity and love doing a range of looks. I love coming together with my clients and bringing there vision to life! Please contact me for availability and pricing. I would love to work with you and I hope to hear from you soon!

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$50

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage
    Hannah Married on 01/10/2017
    I can't explain how much I'm obsessed with how Liz does my make up!! I feel like a million bucks when she is done! I've since moved to Hawaii and tried several artists and they just don't compare! Super professional, clean and friendly!

Liz Inez Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah!! I love doing your makeup and can't wait to do again!!!
    Christine Married on 11/13/2016
    I used Liz as my makeup artist for my November wedding. She was always very responsive and ready to answer any questions I had. I did a trial run with Liz a few months begore the wedding, which was really helpful because I realized I wanted a few changes in my day-of look. I was able to easily let Liz know what changes I wanted to see and she executed them wonderfully. She did a great job on the other members of my wedding party as well. I' was very happy with the results!

Liz Inez Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Christine! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day and I wish you all the happiness in the world!!!
    Erin Married on 04/12/2014
    Liz Inez Makeup Artistry was amazing for my wedding makeup. She was so professional and yet made me feel completely comfortable, as though I was hanging out with an old friend. My makeup was flawless and lasted from early that morning throughout the entire evening. My mother had never had her makeup applied and was hesitant but when she was finished looked so amazing and felt so confident. If you want beautiful and affordable makeup application, this is your girl!

670 Spectrum Center Drive, Apt. 599 Irvine, CA, 92618
Location of (Liz Inez Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding