Forest, Virginia, Forest, VA 24551 Map · Phone number

About Liya Ensemble

Liya Ensemble is ready to play for your special occasion. We are a group of vibrant, experienced, professional musicians. We play Wedding Ceremonies, Receptions, Formal Parties, Featured or Background Music. Our musicians are teachers/coaches, adjudicators, directors and members of symphonies such as Fairfax Symphony Orchestra, Piedmont Symphony Orchestra, American Festival Pops Orchestra, American Studio Orchestra, and Pan American Symphony, among others. We offer a complimentary consultation meeting to go over the details of your event and musical selections. We work with our clients directly to make certain that your event is special. We look forward to working with you!

• Kevin White Music
Yevgeniy Dovgalyuk, Nancy Yeung, Kate Dovgalyuk, Beth Reed
0109IMG4548

2 Reviews for Liya Ensemble

Heather · Married on 10/08/2011

I hired Liya Ensemble for a string duo for my ceremony. They did an excellent job. I had an outdoor wedding and they were prompt on arriving. They played everything I wanted including a special request for the Beatles "All you need is love." They were also a great value.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Cara · Married on 05/22/2010

I’m not sure why Signature String Quartet isn’t listed on weddingwire.com because they were excellent.

You can visit their website at: http://www.sstringquartet.com/SSQ/Home.html

They had an extensive selection of music to choose from, were easy to work with, and their pricing was very reasonable for the DC area. The sounds clips provided on the website are exactly how the quartet sounds in real life. They did a fantastic job at the ceremony. Coming from a family that has a musical background, I can honestly say that they played beautifully.

I had to give them one star off on professionalism only because I had scheduled a meeting with the main point of contact and the person forgot about a prior conflicting engagement and was unavailable. Luckily, we were able to meet with someone else at the scheduled time and everything ended up working out perfectly. Overall, I would definitely recommend working with Signature String Quartet.

Sent on 05/26/2010

Liya Ensemble FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello