324 main st PO box 768, Lyons, CO 80540 Map · Phone number

HPIM1587

12 Reviews for Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/02/2016

I visited several florists before my appointment with Jeralyn at Living Arts Exquisite Floral Design. The first difference I noticed was how in-depth my appointment was. Jeralyn took the time to get to know me and understand my vision for my wedding day. She pulled out flowers from the back room so I knew what each stem looked like and even quickly arranged the flowers in small bouquets to give me an idea of what my vases, bridesmaid bouquets, and bridal bouquet would look like. She also was able to work with my bridal budget without compromising the "look" I wanted at my wedding. I had become discouraged during my other florist appointments and had about given up on having flowers spread throughout my venue the way I wanted. I was so impressed she was able to make my dreams a reality when other florists had not. During the months leading up to the wedding, Jeralyn was easy to get ahold of through text, over the phone, or email. She called me whenever she needed clarification on what I wanted. I had a handful of changes to our contract leading up to my big day and she adapted to each one of them and took care of everything no problem. The day of the wedding, I had nothing to worry about. Jeralyn arrived early and set up everything exactly as we had discussed. Jeralyn made my vision for my wedding day come to life. It was absolutely stunning and beautiful. She was a joy to work with and I highly recommend her to other brides.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley, it was such a pleasure working with you and your mom! I wish you the very best in your new life together you are such a beautiful person and such a beautiful bride! thank you for the wonderful review it's people like you that keep me loving what I do, all my blessings!!

Stef · Married on 06/18/2016

Jeralyn did an amazing job with the flowers for our June wedding at Planet Bluegrass. Jeralyn was a joy to work right from the get go. She was super organized, responsive, reliable, professional, friendly and thorough throughout all aspects of the planning and affordable! I love flowers (who doesn't?!) and when it came to our wedding, flowers were one of the few things I was willing to go all out on. With that being said, I had no idea what I wanted to do in terms of flowers. I met with Jeralyn for an initial consult and we discussed general ideas, what I like, what I don't, our colors, etc. And from there Jeralyn and I worked together (via detailed phone calls, email and texts) to create a vision for our wedding flowers and the end result went above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined! The bouquets were breathtaking, exactly what I had envisioned and more! The centerpieces fit with our theme and style to a T! And best of all, Jeralyn was so easy to work with. She is a true artist at what she does and really cares that her clients get exactly what they want and more! I highly recommend using Living Arts Floral for your wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Stefanie,
    Thank you a million times over!! you are absolutely the best, and dearest person I"ve ever worked with , It was my joy and pleasure!! Many Congratulations to you both! Cheers!
    Jeralyn

S · Married on 06/16/2016

Jeralyn is the BEST! We wanted a personalized touch to our flowers, without the "cookie-cutter" arrangements, and we were so glad we picked Living Arts! Jeralyn worked very hard to create original, personalized bouquets, centerpieces, and even floral bracelets! She consulted with me for an hour+ to get my perspective and gather inspiration from the day's details. I simply gave her a photograph and she was able to concoct several various arrangements that were so unique. She worked with us to incorporate flowers from my mother's garden as well! She was available through email, cell/text, and at her shop! This was the first time using Living Arts, but for my flower needs in the future, I will definitely be in touch with Jeralyn!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so very much Sarah again it was truly a pleasure knowing you and working with you thank you so much for being such an incredible client! All my best to you and your new future

Award

Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 287.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 138.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 22.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 188.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 331.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• Stems A Flower Shop
    Stems A Flower Shop Wedding Florists

If you are looking for a talented and easy to work with designer for your wedding in northern Colorado, call Jerilyn at Living Arts Floral.

• Peaceful Valley Resort
    Peaceful Valley Resort Hotel Weddings

Beautiful arrangements are always delivered by Living Arts Floral. Our brides love their creativity, professionalism and willingness to travel to our venue. We love when living arts arrives as the staff is always excited what new and fun arrangements they have come up with. Highly recommended.

• 324 main st, PO box 768 Lyons, 80540 See on map