324 main st PO box 768, Lyons, CO 80540 Map · Phone number

Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs 7
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/05/2019

A floral masterpiece!

I called several florists in my search to find someone who could make my dream of a lilac-themed wedding possible, and several florists said that they just couldn’t or weren’t able to guarantee they would be able to get me lilacs. From the get-go, Jeralyn said without hesitation that she could deliver the lilac dream, and boy did she ever! Jeralyn came up with the most gorgeous, artful, tasteful, and romantic lilac arrangements and made my day beautiful beyond compare! I highly recommend Living Arts to anyone who needs gorgeous, original arrangements!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs 13
    Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs 14
    Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs 15

Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs's reply:

Mary, thank you so much for being the most wonderful bride and the very most special person. You were a joy to work with, it was my honor and pleasure to make your day as special as you are, I have deep appreciation for you, thank you so very very much!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/02/2016

I visited several florists before my appointment with Jeralyn at Living Arts Exquisite Floral Design. The first difference I noticed was how in-depth my appointment was. Jeralyn took the time to get to know me and understand my vision for my wedding day. She pulled out flowers from the back room so I knew what each stem looked like and even quickly arranged the flowers in small bouquets to give me an idea of what my vases, bridesmaid bouquets, and bridal bouquet would look like. She also was able to work with my bridal budget without compromising the "look" I wanted at my wedding. I had become discouraged during my other florist appointments and had about given up on having flowers spread throughout my venue the way I wanted. I was so impressed she was able to make my dreams a reality when other florists had not. During the months leading up to the wedding, Jeralyn was easy to get ahold of through text, over the phone, or email. She called me whenever she needed clarification on what I wanted. I had a handful of changes to our contract leading up to my big day and she adapted to each one of them and took care of everything no problem. The day of the wedding, I had nothing to worry about. Jeralyn arrived early and set up everything exactly as we had discussed. Jeralyn made my vision for my wedding day come to life. It was absolutely stunning and beautiful. She was a joy to work with and I highly recommend her to other brides.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley, it was such a pleasure working with you and your mom! I wish you the very best in your new life together you are such a beautiful person and such a beautiful bride! thank you for the wonderful review it's people like you that keep me loving what I do, all my blessings!!

Stef · Married on 06/18/2016

Jeralyn did an amazing job with the flowers for our June wedding at Planet Bluegrass. Jeralyn was a joy to work right from the get go. She was super organized, responsive, reliable, professional, friendly and thorough throughout all aspects of the planning and affordable! I love flowers (who doesn't?!) and when it came to our wedding, flowers were one of the few things I was willing to go all out on. With that being said, I had no idea what I wanted to do in terms of flowers. I met with Jeralyn for an initial consult and we discussed general ideas, what I like, what I don't, our colors, etc. And from there Jeralyn and I worked together (via detailed phone calls, email and texts) to create a vision for our wedding flowers and the end result went above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined! The bouquets were breathtaking, exactly what I had envisioned and more! The centerpieces fit with our theme and style to a T! And best of all, Jeralyn was so easy to work with. She is a true artist at what she does and really cares that her clients get exactly what they want and more! I highly recommend using Living Arts Floral for your wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Stefanie,
    Thank you a million times over!! you are absolutely the best, and dearest person I"ve ever worked with , It was my joy and pleasure!! Many Congratulations to you both! Cheers!
    Jeralyn

Award

Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 287.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 138.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 22.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 188.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 331.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• Stems A Flower Shop
    Stems A Flower Shop Wedding Florists

If you are looking for a talented and easy to work with designer for your wedding in northern Colorado, call Jerilyn at Living Arts Floral.

• Peaceful Valley Resort
    Peaceful Valley Resort Hotel Weddings

Beautiful arrangements are always delivered by Living Arts Floral. Our brides love their creativity, professionalism and willingness to travel to our venue. We love when living arts arrives as the staff is always excited what new and fun arrangements they have come up with. Highly recommended.

• 324 main st, PO box 768 Lyons, 80540 See on map