Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs Reviews

Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs 7
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/05/2019

A floral masterpiece!

I called several florists in my search to find someone who could make my dream of a lilac-themed wedding possible, and several florists said that they just couldn’t or weren’t able to guarantee they would be able to get me lilacs. From the get-go, Jeralyn said without hesitation that she could deliver the lilac dream, and boy did she ever! Jeralyn came up with the most gorgeous, artful, tasteful, and romantic lilac arrangements and made my day beautiful beyond compare! I highly recommend Living Arts to anyone who needs gorgeous, original arrangements!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs 13
    Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs 14
    Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs 15

Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs's reply:

Mary, thank you so much for being the most wonderful bride and the very most special person. You were a joy to work with, it was my honor and pleasure to make your day as special as you are, I have deep appreciation for you, thank you so very very much!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/02/2016

I visited several florists before my appointment with Jeralyn at Living Arts Exquisite Floral Design. The first difference I noticed was how in-depth my appointment was. Jeralyn took the time to get to know me and understand my vision for my wedding day. She pulled out flowers from the back room so I knew what each stem looked like and even quickly arranged the flowers in small bouquets to give me an idea of what my vases, bridesmaid bouquets, and bridal bouquet would look like. She also was able to work with my bridal budget without compromising the "look" I wanted at my wedding. I had become discouraged during my other florist appointments and had about given up on having flowers spread throughout my venue the way I wanted. I was so impressed she was able to make my dreams a reality when other florists had not. During the months leading up to the wedding, Jeralyn was easy to get ahold of through text, over the phone, or email. She called me whenever she needed clarification on what I wanted. I had a handful of changes to our contract leading up to my big day and she adapted to each one of them and took care of everything no problem. The day of the wedding, I had nothing to worry about. Jeralyn arrived early and set up everything exactly as we had discussed. Jeralyn made my vision for my wedding day come to life. It was absolutely stunning and beautiful. She was a joy to work with and I highly recommend her to other brides.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley, it was such a pleasure working with you and your mom! I wish you the very best in your new life together you are such a beautiful person and such a beautiful bride! thank you for the wonderful review it's people like you that keep me loving what I do, all my blessings!!

Stef · Married on 06/18/2016

Jeralyn did an amazing job with the flowers for our June wedding at Planet Bluegrass. Jeralyn was a joy to work right from the get go. She was super organized, responsive, reliable, professional, friendly and thorough throughout all aspects of the planning and affordable! I love flowers (who doesn't?!) and when it came to our wedding, flowers were one of the few things I was willing to go all out on. With that being said, I had no idea what I wanted to do in terms of flowers. I met with Jeralyn for an initial consult and we discussed general ideas, what I like, what I don't, our colors, etc. And from there Jeralyn and I worked together (via detailed phone calls, email and texts) to create a vision for our wedding flowers and the end result went above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined! The bouquets were breathtaking, exactly what I had envisioned and more! The centerpieces fit with our theme and style to a T! And best of all, Jeralyn was so easy to work with. She is a true artist at what she does and really cares that her clients get exactly what they want and more! I highly recommend using Living Arts Floral for your wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Stefanie,
    Thank you a million times over!! you are absolutely the best, and dearest person I"ve ever worked with , It was my joy and pleasure!! Many Congratulations to you both! Cheers!
    Jeralyn

S · Married on 06/16/2016

Jeralyn is the BEST! We wanted a personalized touch to our flowers, without the "cookie-cutter" arrangements, and we were so glad we picked Living Arts! Jeralyn worked very hard to create original, personalized bouquets, centerpieces, and even floral bracelets! She consulted with me for an hour+ to get my perspective and gather inspiration from the day's details. I simply gave her a photograph and she was able to concoct several various arrangements that were so unique. She worked with us to incorporate flowers from my mother's garden as well! She was available through email, cell/text, and at her shop! This was the first time using Living Arts, but for my flower needs in the future, I will definitely be in touch with Jeralyn!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you so very much Sarah again it was truly a pleasure knowing you and working with you thank you so much for being such an incredible client! All my best to you and your new future

Shannon · Married on 04/14/2012

Jeralyn knows what she is doing! Great eye in detail and is willing to assist in making a great flower match! Her value is great!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Shaelyn · Married on 09/24/2011

Jeralyn was very easy to talk to and accommodating. It was also nice to know that she was considerate of the budget I was on.

Sent on 12/13/2011

Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs's reply:

thank you so much Shaelyn, you were awesome to work with!!!

Rebecca · Married on 09/17/2011

I have worked with this florist for years. I have even worked FOR this florist. I learned everything I know about floral art and the beauty and blessing of their place in a wedding from her. I can only say wonderful things about her. She is very professional, treats both her customers, peer vendors and employees with nothing but honesty, entegrity, and respect. She has a very quaint, personal, adorable studio with an extremely welcoming and happy feel to it. Her service and follow through with customers is exceptional, as well as the friendly, equal relationship she builds with each one of them. Her product is nothing less than extraordinary and gorgeous. As a bride, knowing her personally and the quality that she strives to provide, I would trust no one else to be in charge of the best day of my life. She has, does, and will always provide the best quality, personality, individuality and service available.

Sent on 11/12/2011

Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you!!!!!!!!! Flowers and exceptional Quality of both product and service are # 1!!!

Linda · Married on 07/10/2011

After meeting with Jeralyn for the floral details for my daughter's wedding, we knew immediately that her creative visions would be the perfect touch for her personality, the wedding venue and our overall wedding expectations. Her beautiful sunflower and wildflower creations were absolutely perfect with a clear "country elegant" feel and theme. All bouquets, head wreaths and "dog collars" were stunning. Her willingness to create table decorations that revolved around sunflower heads was truly refreshing as were her suggestions and follow through. Jeralyn has a unique quality of listening, offering suggestions and creating a floral expression that perfectly fit the ceremony theme.

Sent on 10/09/2011

Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Linda, It was an honor and my pleasure!

Living Arts did a great job with flowers at my wedding outside Lyons. They were very good with designing from broad, nonspecific directions and gave me good advice about what they thought was worth spending extra money on and what wasn't really worth it. The flowers were exactly what I had envisioned. They worked well with vases I provided and did the set up for the flowers (which is worth paying for).

Sent on 07/23/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/05/2010

We first met with Jeralyn with few specifics as to the type of flowers we would like in our wedding. Jeralyn had many helpful suggestions, and showed us many examples of past arrangements. She made our budget easy to work with, and was really committed to using local, seasonal flowers if available, which we appreciated. The flowers turned out beautifully the day of the wedding, and the pricing seemed very reasonable compared to many other vendors we had consulted.

Sent on 05/02/2011

Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs's reply:

thank you Stephanie, you were a dream to work with!!!
  • Keeyoh

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2008

3.5

Jeralyn was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding flowers. She was so professional and helpful; she made us feel like we were her only customers and number one priority. She was also very flexible in allowing us to pick up our flowers when we needed them. The flowers themselves were very lovely and arranged beautifully. I would definitely work with her again!

Sent on 05/27/2008
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 08/04/2012

3.0

Jeralyn designed a gorgeous bouquet that integrated all of the elements we talked about. She also gave us the flexibility to have professionally made bouquets, and bulk flowers so we could DIY our centerpieces. There were a few issues with communication that caused some stress, which is why there is a lower rating for responsiveness and professionalism, but everything worked out in the end. Her artistic work is wonderful and I couldn't have been happier with my flowers.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Living Arts Exquisite Floral Designs's reply:

I appreciate this rating, however there are always 2 sides to each and every story. This Bride bought bulk flowers for her wedding to save money, which I played a huge role in doing for her. At the time I took the order I let her know flowers are sold at "MARKET PRICES" and the hard numbers hit the week of the wedding, so be prepared; they can go up as much as 25% and they can go lower as well, but during wedding season not likely of that. We as Florists do NOT set the prices, the Industry does. There was an 11.00 difference in the end, and countless emails and explainations from me to her as to why this extra charge occured. She got a final revised version of the order and claimed she never recieved it. She was 1 1/2 hours late picking up her wedding flowers and was blown away at the quality and value of the said product at the market price stated. Its not grocery store flowers were talking about here. She appologised about making a mountain out of the money, and then wrote this review.
    All this at a 350.00 wedding. I spent hours on this bride, which is money out of my pocket. She was at 150.00 just in consulltation and time on emails and back and forth phone calls. She still got over the value. so here again, you make up your own mind- Just know this info 1st.

Debra · Married on 10/14/2011

0.6
      1.0
      1.0

Autumn 2011
    Living Arts Floral, owner - Jeralyn were a huge disappointment. There were red flags right from the start; messy shop, no credit card swiper or machine in shop(all credit card info. was hand written on a loose piece of paper), no detailed invoice until AFTER the wedding eventhough we had requested it several times by phone and e-mail before the wedding date. We recieved several brown, discolored flowers in the brides & bridesmaids bouquets, a cheaper flower was substituted for the Anemone's my daughter had requested & were promised was available. It was the venue owner, and the florist doing our centerpieces who told us that there were NO Anemone's in any of the bouquet's but a cheaper flower, Godatia's. Lot's of cheap looking grasses were thrown into the bouquet's which was never discussed, and my daughter disliked the grasses. Of course, we were charged for it too. When after the wedding I brought these disappointing facts to Jeralyn's attention, at first she denied it & blamed us. Then when I e-mailed her photo's plus what the venue owner & other florist said she admitted her mistake's and reimbursed us only for a few bad Dahlia's & the price difference for the Godatia's. Not the grasses we didn't want, or any small compensation for disappointing a bride on her wedding day. In fact, what communications we did recieve from her were rambling, over emotional, rude, and she threatened to notify the authorities because she felt "stalked, tortured and harassed..". We were confused at that statement. After the wedding, we had called her only once, sent a few e-mail's documenting the inferior flowers with photo's, and dropped her vases back as she requested. This is a poorly managed and unprofessional establishment that produced disappointing bouquet's for our daughter's otherwise very beautiful wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2011

A Bridezilla Mother...
    I am a very clean florist, my store is always neat, I'm a Virgo! lol I have a sweet French- Style Flower shop filled with unique glassware, luscious ribbons, and amble organized work space.I do indeed have a cash register and CC machine terminal and LAND LINE. how else did I ring up her order? Everything was hand written at the time, that's what a consultation is.. to get all info. to get inside a brides head so I can recreate their dreams. Then I format this all into a word Invoice using ALL those notes. That's organized. I am always professional with every client, yet personable I did not use any brown paper...what? On that Invoice was everything itemized, I did not include my prices, if that what she meant, nor did I list every single flower and the cost...but you will see I did do this later for her, which BTW is NEVER requested.
    I charge a price that is realistic, competitive, and fair. I have a realistic budget and give more..on every wedding I don't count blooms I count value and I give you whatever it takes to be the best most beautiful flowers you can get.

!st of all I would like to say in 36 years of designing weddings, this was my 1st and only complaint. I did 24 weddings and events this summer and not one bride was anything but utterly thrilled beyond their dreams. I have great references to back me on this.
    There is a whole lot this client did not say. They picked up the flowers 1st of all; looked at all of them completely, both the bride AND the groom said they loved everything, I helped them pack and load the flowers, lent them $$ buckets, and talked to them 3 1/2 hours later, they said " we love them" they put them in a pop cooler, and then decided to take the bridal bouquet apart. Took a Built bridal bouquet that took me an hour to make with precision and detail APART? I have beautiful pics of this and will post them here very soon. Then they did nothing but complain for the next 3 weeks non stop. I answered her 10- 12 emails, explaining I was VERY SORRY!!! I did not Blame her- only suggested maybe taking things apart, transporting them to 2 locations 60 miles apart in a 6 hr period was maybe a bit much to expect from flowers.
    I credited all the things they were unhappy with; offered any solution graciously, and asked them why it took them over 24 hrs to tell me this. Why not call me the morning of the event so I could make it right? No. They tried to make it right, and left me no options. I bent over backwards and side-ways to please them and nothing would make them happy. The weird part is, they never did tell me what they wanted me to do..They just wanted to complain and even called the event Venue, trying to discredit me. It did not work, since they have known me and my work for over 15 yrs.
    This client was impossible to please. They came in 1 month prior to the event and "acted" very open and flexible, however they did keep asking about pricing. I let them know there are flowers for any budget, however the daughter wanted very very specific items; she wanted an "organic" feel. I thought a bit of Lily and a bit of Bear grass would be great. she complained about that. These were also sensitive and delicate- not to mention very expensive. I ordered green to plum succulents from a separate source, chocolate artichokes, plum dahlias, billy balls, antique Hydrangea ( I added on my own to make even prettier!) white godetia and a few tasteful grasses to get it JUST right! All this right IN THE MIDDLE of a busy fall season of brides that had booked with us a year in advance! I worked late hours locating, calling, and ordering these things. I even did a bride family/grooms family financial split of the bill. I emailed them all invoices and she would ask for another one. She even went online to see if my prices were OK, which she admitted they were. I answered phone calls, and emails long after hours and on Sundays. I had to actually make this happen this was a very big request for only ONE month away with our schedule filled up.. Still I gave her my undivided attention. The Grooms family loved everything. They actually paid the larger amount. She told me she would recommend me to any bride she saw that needed a great florist. Do you suppose since the refund went to the grooms mom because she paid for the Bridal Bouquet- they were mad it was not mailed to them? I will never know, because they would not tell me and just wanted to complain. I produce solutions, even If something happens with my product that comes in bad to me. I stand behind my hard work and their vision. I rate this a BAD customer and they did indeed lie. I am blessed with wonderful people. I now know more clearly the clients I prefer, thanks to them. and in the consultation? well It isn't a good idea to work for the Bride and her mom. unless they are on the same page. This bride told me what she wanted, I did my very best. The parents gave her a lump sum of money the mom said the bride wanted to keep as much as she could when this was over. I think any money spent was resented and the mother was much too controlling and fault seeking. The Bride seemed fine, I think the mom really stirred things up that she should have left alone. Upsetting the bride. However later said her mom saved the day... The father told the mom to leave it alone at the reception in front of the venue staff. What about the joy of being a new bride? of the beautiful blessings your experiencing? isn't this also about making your wedding a nice event? This is a glorious day! why choose to only focus on really small issues in the big picture. The dahlias were fine when they left my store, Godetia are not a cheap substitute for any flower, It was the same feel and essence of the Anomone, which my wholesaler said came in bad. I credited her the Godetia, 12 of the Dahlias, all the grasses, they only said a few didn't look good. then I came to find out instead of leaving the bouquets in a cool environment as I suggested- the beverage cooler may have ruined them.
    This mother called me emotional and rude, and it was she being rude. There was a whole lot that went right about this wedding. I was told that by the Venue as well.
    I do not believe one complaint in 36 years makes me a bad florist.
    and after 36 years..is it even possible to be unprofessional? don't think so. I taught floral design for 17 years at Front Range Community College. I wrote the program they are still currently using. Please consider the source here.
    Oh One more thing..this wedding was at least 200.00 PLUS over value!
    she made me send her that itemized list I spoke of.. and it proved this whole wedding was a screaming good value. She ignored that part.

PLEASE SEE MY PORTFOLIO ON THIS SITE OF THIS WEDDING, YOU BE THE JUDGE.