Live Event Paintings by Gail Fitzpatrick

Carlisle, MA View map Visit website

Based in Lincoln, Massachusetts, Live Event Paintings by Gail Fitzpatrick provides a service that commemorates weddings. Painter Gail has been capturing special moments at events throughout New England for more than a decade. She paints live during clients’ ceremonies and receptions, seeking to display the unique aspects of each wedding through the timeless medium of paint.

Gail paints in acrylics on stretched canvases of customizable sizes. She services weddings throughout Boston, Cape Cod, and Martha’s Vineyard, and is happy to travel farther for her clients. She paints as each event unfolds, then touches up the artwork at her studio before delivering the finished products to the newlyweds. In order to facilitate sharing paintings with friends and family, Gail offers fine-art reproductions on paper or canvas. Couples can also order thank-you cards with their painting printed on them. Through careful renderings and thoughtful details, Live Event Paintings by Gail Fitzpatrick offers memorable keepsakes that immortalize each couple’s celebration.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom

What services do you provide?

Design
Printing
Shipping

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Month+

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Jana Married on 03/25/2007
    People still talk about my painting!! It was definately a highlight of my wedding. And the best part is, although the wedding has long since past, I still have the painting as a valued keepsake of the day.
  • W
    Danielle Married on 10/21/2006
    I cannot say enough great things about Gail Fitzpatrick and Live Event Paintings. Because I work in the wedding industry, I was determined to add some unique ideas to my own wedding reception. I borrowed the idea of hiring a painter from a national wedding magazine I had seen. I met with about eight different artists that I had found through Craigslist. From the moment I met Gail, I trusted her. I did not have any direction to give her, she simply took my idea and ran with it.

Guests at the wedding were amazed at her work...it was such a fun little event within an event for guests to see/participate in. Gail did an amazing job creating this piece of art, while still managing to answer questions from the guests. I stopped over a few times during the reception...it was so much fun to see the painting progress throughout the night.

After the wedding, Gail created adorable thank you cards for me, with an image of the painting on the front. I cannot tell you how many people comment on my thank you cards to this day. I have actually been to people's houses and seen the card framed!

The best part is that we now have a beautiful painting of our wedding for the rest of our lives. It is so much more fun to display than a standard wedding picture of some sort. My husband and I love to point out who is who whenever we have the opportunity to show someone the painting at our house. Gail also had the painting framed for me, which I highly recommend.

Gail is a wonderful artist and a fantastic, trustworthy person overall. I highly recommend working with her on your big day!!
    Melanie Married on 09/01/2007
    Gail painted not one but TWO paintings of our wedding; the first was live, a gift for my parents, while the second was from a different perspective, painted after the wedding using photos that we provided. This second painting was a gift for my groom's parents. Both sets LOVED the paintings, but I think more importantly, having a "wow factor" at the wedding - a painter capturing the event while it was taking place - was huge. Everyone loved it, and by the end of the night, you could really see where the painting was going.

This was a unique way to thank our parents for their support AND add a very cool element to our wedding. I would highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

140 LINCOLN RD APT 11 Carlisle, MA, 01773
Location of (Live Event Paintings by Gail Fitzpatrick)
140 LINCOLN RD APT 11 Lincoln, MA, 01773 See on map

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding