2133 Boston Road, Wilbraham, MA 01095 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cookie Creatives by Jennifer

Cookie Creatives by Jennifer is a New England based company specializing in custom designed sugar cookie favors. Our cookies are made using premium ingredients and are baked fresh to order. We are happy to consult with our clients to help find the perfect design for any event.

There are many creative uses for our cookie favors. They have been used as unique favors for weddings and showers, a tasty and stylish treat in out of town guest bags, served on platters alongside other desserts, as centerpiece arrangements, and as guest name cards. They have also been used to help businesses promote their brand and reach potential customers. The possibilities are endless!

Hi, my name is Jennifer Burkhart and I have been designing cookies and cakes for over 5 years as a hobby. I started Cookie Creatives in 2007 after many, many hours of practicing decorating and perfecting recipes. My first big test before going into business was to make over 100 cookie favors for my own wedding. My husband told me that if I still enjoyed decorating cookies while under all the stress of a bride with a week until her wedding then I must really love it. 2 years and many wedding favors later I still love what I do! The best part of my job is working with people to design cookies that enhance their vision for the perfect event.

Follow Cookie Creatives by Jennifer on

tallcakecooki
pink cookies

5 Reviews for Cookie Creatives by Jennifer

Elizabeth · Married on 09/01/2013

I couldn't even believe my eyes when I saw my dessert table at the wedding. Jen is so talented! Her attention to detail is amazing. Not only does everything look beautiful, but the taste is to die for. My bartender actually had to hide a box of dessert away for me because my guests were eating the dessert so quickly that she didn't think I would get to enjoy any of it. A year later, people still rave about my dessert bar and how delicious everything was. I definitely recommend working with Cookie Creatives.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Meredith · Married on 08/24/2013

Our wedding planners recommended Jennifer's services to do our favors at our wedding: French Macaron cookies. They were so awesome!

She was a pleasure to work with and very flexible. Her price was very reasonable and her recommendation for flavors/colors were perfect. She also suggested I send her labels for my gift boxes and that she would put ribbons on them that matched our color theme. The day of our wedding the cookies arrived with plenty of time to spare (I never even got to see her to thank her) and looked (and tasted) amazing! Our guests loved them too. I would definitely hire Jennifer for an event again and would recommend her to others.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Julianne · Married on 09/15/2012

Absolutely, positively my favorite thing at the wedding. Jennifer put together a whimsical woodland dessert display that was complete perfection. Not only did everything look beautiful but it tasted amazing too. Everyone is still talking about it and I am trying to come up with an excuse to have another party just to have another one of her displays. If you are even considering having a dessert display, you should do it, and you should hire Jennifer. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Cookie Creatives by Jennifer FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

Real Weddings

• Gracie Lou Events
    Gracie Lou Events Wedding Planners

Jennifer is our go to baker whenever we need cookies for a client or event. Jennifer's cookies are absolutely delicious. She is so creative and her decorating skills are some of the best I've ever seen. Hire her - you'll be glad you did!

• 2133 Boston Road Wilbraham, 01095 See on map