Live Event Painter Anthony Galati

Morristown, Morristown, NJ 07960 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 47

About Live Event Painter Anthony Galati

Remember your special day with a truly unique work of art by Live Event Painter Anthony Galati, based in northern New Jersey. A live event painting is a fun addition to any wedding!

Anthony will set up his easel at your reception and create an oil painting of the room and the guests, as it's all happening. Hiring Anthony as your wedding artist is always a welcome surprise for everyone in attendance. As added entertainment, your guests can come over and see how the painting is progressing throughout the course of the night. After the celebration, specifically recognizable faces of the married couple will be added, and various elements of the room and the other people will be finished. You will then have a beautiful new family heirloom to remember your special day. Past clients have said that Anthony’s work stands out because it's so realistic and detailed. Live Event Painter Anthony Galati will travel to New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Los Angeles and anywhere worldwide for destination luxury weddings and modest rustic affairs alike. To find out more, please send:
• Start and end times (with am/pm)
• Venue name and address
• Whether you found Anthony on Wedding Wire from browsing on the site, a Google search, etc.

Follow Live Event Painter Anthony Galati on
Married couple closeup

• Videos 2

16 Reviews for Live Event Painter Anthony Galati

Elena · Married on 10/04/2015

I was looking for something different to have at our wedding, since our venue wasn't huge we didn't want to take up room with a photo-booth. As I was searching the internet I came across live event painting & Anthony's website. I always have had a love of art and have painted a little myself. Going through his website, I was more & more impressed by his work. I always do my research, so I looked around to compare other live event painters, but NOTHING/NO ONE compared to the detail in his work, or even come close! I just knew we had to have him to capture our special day! Anthony was very professional & flexible the moment we contacted him. We met prior to the wedding so we could pick out a place for him to set up & he could take pictures to start the background ahead of time. The day of, we gathered everyone we wanted in the painting so he could take more pictures. During the reception our guests loved being able to see the painting unfold, and most had never seen a live painter before so it added a unique and memorable touch to our wedding. Since Anthony is so detailed and a perfectionist when it comes to his work (which is why we picked him in the first place) we did wait longer than expected for the final product, but it was well worth the wait. Anthony also made sure to update us on it's progress so we were not in the dark. The day came where he unveiled it to us and seeing it brought us back to the happiest day of our lives like nothing else could. It looks like a photograph & the smallest details like putting in our wedding arch, my bouquet, and especially the way he made my dress, belt, and jewelry sparkle was BEYOND amazing, even my nails were painted perfectly! AND to top it off everyone in the painting was completely recognizable. Every time we pass it, we go back in time & remember how spectacular our day was. Anthony's professionalism and artistic ability is unparalleled. I highly recommend making Anthony Galati a part of ANY event you wish to capture!!

• Jamey

Jamey · Married on 05/24/2015

Anthony did a phenomenal job painting live at our wedding reception. He did some prior visits to the venue and took many pictures before the day, so he had some of the venue and sunset painted when we arrived. All me and my groom had to do was pose before the reception started and he took a few pictures and painted the rest of the night. Guests loved seeing him paint live, and our final product is an original painting of our first dance. It is extremely detailed- the way the beads were on my dress are just right and the Atlantic city skyline is awesome! Not many people get to have a painting of their first dance, so I love that it is in my formal living room permanently for me to remember. The only negative I had was that it did take longer than expected to get the final product, but he offered free prints of the painting to compensate, which actually worked out better so we have more than one copy for family members. It was worth the wait, and was a truly unique detail of our day!

Live Event Painter Anthony Galati FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Printing, Shipping
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale

• The Wilshire Caterers
    The Wilshire Caterers Hotel Weddings

Fantastic to work with!

• Absolute Events By Corrine
    Absolute Events By Corrine Wedding Planners

What a beautiful concept and an exceptional artist! Anthony is extremely meticulous, the details that he captures from your event are amazingly exceptional. He shows up several hours before your event to start painting the room and as people arrive he starts the bring the painting to life, the wedding couple are the focal point of the painting which he starts work on during the event. After a short period of time following my event I received my painting and I was in awe, it is very proudly displayed at home and everyone who comes over comments on how beautiful it is and more importantly how readily and quickly they recognize me in the painting. Thank you Anthony, you are an amazing artist. I highly recommend anyone use Anthony's talent at their wedding or special event, you will not be disappointed, he does a wonderful job and is a pleasure to work with.

• Morristown Morristown, New Jersey, NJ 07960 See on map