3622 Old Athens Road, Princeton, WV 24739 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Little Acre Farm

Little Acre Farm is located right outside of Princeton city limits just south of Charleston WV, making your drive easy! This barn is unlike any barn you've ever seen before! It boasts shabby chic throughout with natural rustic touches. Every square inch has been thought out to make our brides feel like a princess on her big day! We can include all serivices or you can DIY it! Either way we are always there to help!

• 4T Arena
  • Athena Farm & Vineyard
  • Grandview Cottages
little acre 1 51 1013011
Little Acre Farm
Signs chairs and Arbor provided by Little Acre Farm.
Signs chairs and Arbor provided by Little Acre Farm.
Horses adorn the property
Horses adorn the property
Fireworks at Little Acre Farm
Fireworks at Little Acre Farm
Door prop at Little Acre Farm.
Door prop at Little Acre Farm.
China at Little Acre Farm
China at Little Acre Farm
little acre 1 51 1013011

Photos 13 Photos
Real Weddings 12 Photos

6 Reviews for The Little Acre Farm

Natalie Larson · Married on 08/08/2020

"Love at First Sight"

The moment I walked into Little Acre Farm; I knew it was the place. If you love farmhouse-y, vintage barn house with feels of Magnolia home…then you have already fallen in love with Little Acre Farm. I loved the place SO much that I told Crystal to expect seeing me again because it is a visit I would love to make again someday. Crystal and Scott made us feel like a King and Queen that night. What stood out to me was the opportunity to pick out the wedding décor from her own inventory. I do not know any other venue who offers as much as Crystal and Scott did in that regard. We felt like she was so accommodating with so many ideas I had in mind and just knowing that I was able to pick out her décor for free felt like such a blessing. My husband and I own a small business so we were in love with the fact that this is a family business. It makes it feel all more personal and we thoroughly appreciate everything they did for us to make our night incredible. I wish I could have a bridal suite just like the way Crystal designed it for her venue for our own home. I envy her eye for designing. She did such an amazing job in that room. My bridesmaids and I had a BLAST! Our guests really appreciated the property of LAF. It is difficult to find a venue with the whole package. Little Acre Farm does not fall short in that. I appreciated Crystal’s recommendations and booklet she had sent me when I said “yes” to Little Acre Farm. Her thoroughness and guidelines made my life so much easier and made the wedding planning process painless. The design and meticulous detail that went into Little Acre Farm absolutely amazes me and there were many guests who annotated that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The little things like the double doors near the ceremony area outside made those details really stand out to us. I highly recommend Little Acre Farm. Crystal and Scott were such a joy to work with and we thank you two from the bottom of our hearts for everything!!! It was a night we will never forget.

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Destinie

Destinie Nowaczyk · Married on 08/17/2019

Better than I ever could imagined.

This venue is so beautiful that you barely have to do anything besides show up and that was enough for me. But Crystal and Scott are beyond amazing. They did everything we needed and was so supportive. They answered any questions that we had and made sure we wasnt forgetting anything. Everything about this venue is perfection and I'm so glad we chose to have our wedding here.

Sent on 08/27/2019

The Little Acre Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Destinie. We truly could of not been more honored to be a small part of your big day. Thank you for including us in your day!

Taylor Epperson · Married on 04/06/2019

Best day ever

Crystal and Scott went way out of their way to help make our day so special! We couldn’t thank them enough for everything they did for us!

Sent on 04/20/2019

The Little Acre Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 6000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Linens
    Parking
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Altar/Arch
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Decor
    Furniture
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    China
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    April
    December

2 Real Weddings

• 3622 Old Athens Road Princeton, WV, 24739 See on map
    3049209912 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Little Acre Farm)