Lisa Robin Photography

12 Galloway Avenue, Suite 3D, Cockeysville, MD 21030 Map · Phone number · Visit website
3% Discount
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Lisa Robin Photography

Hey! I'm Lisa!

I'm a local photographer to the Baltimore Maryland Area specializing in candid moments and capturing weddings as they are happening. My ultimate goal is to create gorgeous imagery and captured moments for my couples I work with so they remember their wedding day as emotionally as it was to live it.

Everyday, there is so much gorgeous going on around us, but because we are so busy we are constantly missing it. Sometimes it's watching a simple sunset and watching it, not taking a picture of it with your phone to prove it happened on Instagram.

I want to capture real moments for everyone I work with so that they don't just look at a pretty picture; they feel the memory and evoke more than just the beauty but the stillness of time. Sounds super cheezy, but its totally not. I feel like we spend so much time afraid of loosing it; capturing ONE emotional image can bring back so many memories and capture your story as it's lived. I'd rather have one emotional/true image than 100s of "smile here" photos.

The most popular wedding package I offer is $3,500 and includes the following:

Two Photographers, 8 Hours of Wedding Day Coverage with a minimum of 900 edited images delivered, 1 hour engagement session, personal use print release to all of your high resolution images,​ online shareable gallery with unlimited downloads for family and friends, custom Flash Drive of All Images, Photographer for Life Program (view website for details),One Hour Wedding Planing Meeting with Custom Timeline, and a Thirty Page 10X10 Wedding Album with up to 125 images

I also specialize in boudoir photography and own two photography studios located in Hunt Valley Maryland and Baltimore Maryland. I offer specials and deals for my bridal clients throughout the year.

For more information on pricing, packages, and to view FULL wedding galleries please visit www.lisarobin.com/weddings

Follow Lisa Robin Photography on

Lisa Robin Photography 7
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!!!

Lisa was amazing throughout our wedding planning process, engagement photo session, and the day of our wedding. She went above and beyond what I expected and would go out of her way to help solve small problems that arose throughout the day. She was very familiar with our venue and knowledgeable when it came to everything about our wedding. You can tell she’s not only good at what she does, but she loves it too. I don’t know what I would’ve done without her throughout this process! We’re so excited to see the final product of all of our wedding pictures!

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Lisa Robin Photography 8
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Price · Married on 06/13/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

I knew the second we hired Lisa that we would have great photos of our best day!! BUTTT.... what I didn’t know was that I’d be ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY! Our pictures were perfect, I couldn’t even pick one that I didn’t like! She’s such a sweetheart, super friendly, very responsive and helpful! My wedding day called for rain and I was so upset... the day before and day of she was in constant contact with me reassuring me that it will still be beautiful and we will get amazing pictures no matter what! To our luck the rain passed just in time and it all came together! She captured everything so beautifully... she’s worth every penny & more!!!! BOOK HER NOW lol Can’t thank you enough Lisa!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Lisa Robin Photography 15
    Lisa Robin Photography 16

Lisa Robin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lisa Robin Photography 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Courtney McCormick Makeup Artistry
    Courtney McCormick Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Absolutely stunning work - I definitely recommend!

• Donaflora
    Donaflora Wedding Florists

I recently serviced a small wedding in Columbia by myself as my helper arrived at my house with the flu. As I arrived laden with bags and boxes one young lady stepped up and helped. She was so young and cute I thought she was a bridesmaid, but she had a very nice camera! I spoke shortly with Lisa, exchanging info. She told me that she was 1/2 hour early...it's her nervous excitement, she always arrives early. I watched as she seamlessly fit into the flurry of activity; makeup, hair, flowers, and dresses all swirling around the hotel suite. I could tell that she was catching the activity. As I left the room the Bride rushed over to give me a hug. As I turned I saw that Lisa was catching it! That is a good photo journalist! My Bride sent me a link to Lisa Robin's site to request photos and Lisa immediately emailed me with a photo and promises of more. We talked about an upcoming photo shoot together. I look forward to working with her more. Her photos are lovely! I would certainly recommend her service to any of my couples! Donna L-Wehling Donaflora

• 12 Galloway Avenue, Suite 3D Cockeysville, MD, 21030 See on map