Lisa Robin Photography

12 Galloway Avenue, Suite 3D, Cockeysville, MD 21030 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 68
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lisa Robin Photography

Lisa Robin Photography is an award-winning wedding photography company that specializes in creative wedding portraits. They are an innovative husband and wife team that captures honest, real and candid moments of your love story and your first day together united in marriage. Using a mix of contemporary and photojournalistic shooting styles, they like to think outside of the box and capture authentic and genuine moments as they unfold throughout the day.

The photographer offers many wedding services. Lisa Robin Photography’s services include:

• Additional hours
  • Custom graphics
  • Destination/travel
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Lisa Robin Photography also offers many other services. Their other services include:

• Engagement sessions

Lisa Robin Photography 7
  • Misty

Misty Nuzzo · Married on 12/08/2018

Lisa is Perfection!!!!!!!

I wish I could give Lisa more than 5 stars. She is one of the most amazingly talented people I have ever met.

I met Lisa through another friend when I was a bridesmaid in her wedding. I could not get over how fun yet professional Lisa was and when I saw my friend's wedding photos I knew I HAD to have her. I emailed her instantly and booked her for my December 2018 wedding.

Lisa takes the most absolutely breathtaking photos. She captures moments that you wish you could stay in forever. When we booked her we had a free engagement session included and let me just say those pictures are just as amazing. She is fun, a little crazy (this is why we got along so well!), and absolutely incredible at what she does. I am obsessed with her. You NEED her for any and every thing you want photographed.

Lisa Robin Photography 8
    Lisa Robin Photography 14
  • Candace

Candace · Married on 10/27/2018

Lisa is the best!

If you have any debate about booking Lisa for your wedding, do it now! We were married a few months ago and still gushing over all of our beautiful photos and video. My husband and I both heard of Lisa from Facebook and some friends and loved her work, the moment we met her it sealed the deal. She is such a fun, down to earth, tell it like it is person. She helped to make our engagement session relaxing and fun and got some amazing shots during golden hour lighting. She was even patient in trying to photograph our pup.
    Leading up to the wedding, Lisa was a HUGE help in planning a timeline and making sure that we were organized. She answered any questions timely and helped to reassure us that everything would go smoothly for the big day.
    Our wedding day was unseasonably cold, windy and rainy. When I became a bit discouraged about the unfortunate weather, she gave me a "tough love" pep talk that snapped me right out of it. Her and her husband and assistant were troopers in the cold and rain to make sure that we the best photos. I couldn't have asked for more. We ended up with gorgeous outdoor photos despite the cold and rain.
    After the wedding, we woke up the NEXT DAY to a preview of a few photos from the wedding, followed by the rest of our photos 2 weeks later. We also were fortunate enough to have Lisa create a video for us. The video so perfectly captured the feelings of our day. It was put together in a way that just felt like us. I cant thank Lisa enough for helping to such beautifully capture our wedding memories.

Lisa Robin Photography 15
    Lisa Robin Photography 16
    Lisa Robin Photography 17
    Lisa Robin Photography 18
    Lisa Robin Photography 19

Lisa Robin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs

Real Weddings

• Courtney McCormick Makeup Artistry
    Courtney McCormick Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Absolutely stunning work - I definitely recommend!

• Donaflora
    Donaflora Wedding Florists

I recently serviced a small wedding in Columbia by myself as my helper arrived at my house with the flu. As I arrived laden with bags and boxes one young lady stepped up and helped. She was so young and cute I thought she was a bridesmaid, but she had a very nice camera! I spoke shortly with Lisa, exchanging info. She told me that she was 1/2 hour early...it's her nervous excitement, she always arrives early. I watched as she seamlessly fit into the flurry of activity; makeup, hair, flowers, and dresses all swirling around the hotel suite. I could tell that she was catching the activity. As I left the room the Bride rushed over to give me a hug. As I turned I saw that Lisa was catching it! That is a good photo journalist! My Bride sent me a link to Lisa Robin's site to request photos and Lisa immediately emailed me with a photo and promises of more. We talked about an upcoming photo shoot together. I look forward to working with her more. Her photos are lovely! I would certainly recommend her service to any of my couples! Donna L-Wehling Donaflora

• 12 Galloway Avenue, Suite 3D Cockeysville, Maryland, 21030 See on map