12 Galloway Avenue, Suite 3D, Cockeysville, MD 21030 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Lisa Robin Photography

Hey! I'm Lisa!

I'm a local photographer to the Baltimore Maryland Area specializing in candid moments and capturing weddings as they are happening. My ultimate goal is to create gorgeous imagery and captured moments for my couples I work with so they remember their wedding day as emotionally as it was to live it.

Everyday, there is so much gorgeous going on around us, but because we are so busy we are constantly missing it. Sometimes it's watching a simple sunset and watching it, not taking a picture of it with your phone to prove it happened on Instagram.

I want to capture real moments for everyone I work with so that they don't just look at a pretty picture; they feel the memory and evoke more than just the beauty but the stillness of time. Sounds super cheezy, but its totally not. I feel like we spend so much time afraid of loosing it; capturing ONE emotional image can bring back so many memories and capture your story as it's lived. I'd rather have one emotional/true image than 100s of "smile here" photos.

The most popular wedding package I offer is $3,500 and includes the following:

Two Photographers, 8 Hours of Wedding Day Coverage with a minimum of 900 edited images delivered, 1 hour engagement session, personal use print release to all of your high resolution images,​ online shareable gallery with unlimited downloads for family and friends, custom Flash Drive of All Images, Photographer for Life Program (view website for details),One Hour Wedding Planing Meeting with Custom Timeline, and a Thirty Page 10X10 Wedding Album with up to 125 images

I also specialize in boudoir photography and own two photography studios located in Hunt Valley Maryland and Baltimore Maryland. I offer specials and deals for my bridal clients throughout the year.

For more information on pricing, packages, and to view FULL wedding galleries please visit www.lisarobin.com/weddings

Follow Lisa Robin Photography on

Real Weddings 41 Photos

79 Reviews for Lisa Robin Photography

Glorimar Rivera · Getting married on 11/15/2020

Amazing photographer!

My now husband and I were one of the couples that had to postpone our big wedding due to the pandemic. We decided to celebrate a small, virtual wedding, in our house and we are so happy that we chose Lisa to be our photographer! When we first contacted her, she responded quickly and helped us to find the right photography package for us. On the day of our wedding, she made us feel super comfortable and treated us which so much love that it seemed we knew her for years! She delivered our photos so quickly and we couldn't be happier with them. They are simply BEAUTIFUL and captured all the emotions and special moments of our special day!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • shannon.sv

Shannon · Married on 08/08/2020

Wonderful boudoir session!

I hired Lisa for a boudoir session so that I could gift my fiance a book of photos on our wedding day. Lisa was so wonderful throughout the whole process, especially during the shoot! I was so nervous but she made me feel absolutely comfortable. The pictures turned out incredibly and I am so grateful that I found Lisa! She sent the pictures quickly and even had the book made and sent to my house less than a week after the pictures were done!

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Baker · Married on 07/18/2020

Absolutely amazing!

You do not need to look any further for a photographer. Lisa is the best! My husband and I are not people who love to take pictures. She made us so comfortable during our engagament shoot that we could not wait for the wedding to take pictures! She has the best ways of making you laugh during a shoot to get the perfect picture! Lisa was on maternity leave when I finally decided I wanted to have a boudoir shoot done as a wedding gift for my husband. I asked if it was possible since we were only a few weeks away from the wedding and she made it happen! I felt so comfortable with her- ladies just do it! Our wedding was postponed in March due to the coronavirus. I called Lisa and explained to her that we still wanted to get married on that date, so she came to Canton waterfront park with us as we said our vows in front of our immediate family members and bridal party. She got the most stunning pictures! She is just a very caring person. I'm so excited knowing that she will photograph all of the important milestones now that we are married and plan to have a family! OH, and she loooved my dogs! What else could you ask for?!

Sent on 07/20/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lisa Robin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Toning
    Negatives
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas

• Lisa Robin Photography 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Courtney McCormick Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Absolutely stunning work - I definitely recommend!

• Donaflora Wedding Florists

I recently serviced a small wedding in Columbia by myself as my helper arrived at my house with the flu. As I arrived laden with bags and boxes one young lady stepped up and helped. She was so young and cute I thought she was a bridesmaid, but she had a very nice camera! I spoke shortly with Lisa, exchanging info. She told me that she was 1/2 hour early...it's her nervous excitement, she always arrives early. I watched as she seamlessly fit into the flurry of activity; makeup, hair, flowers, and dresses all swirling around the hotel suite. I could tell that she was catching the activity. As I left the room the Bride rushed over to give me a hug. As I turned I saw that Lisa was catching it! That is a good photo journalist! My Bride sent me a link to Lisa Robin's site to request photos and Lisa immediately emailed me with a photo and promises of more. We talked about an upcoming photo shoot together. I look forward to working with her more. Her photos are lovely! I would certainly recommend her service to any of my couples! Donna L-Wehling Donaflora

• 12 Galloway Avenue, Suite 3D Cockeysville, MD, 21030 See on map
    4102620785 (Phone number)
    Emails and inquiries will be answered within 72 hours
    Location of (Lisa Robin Photography)