Lisa Robin Photography

$3,500 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hey! I'm Lisa!

I'm a local photographer to the Baltimore Maryland Area specializing in candid moments and capturing weddings as they are happening. My ultimate goal is to create gorgeous imagery and captured moments for my couples I work with so they remember their wedding day as emotionally as it was to live it.

Everyday, there is so much gorgeous going on around us, but because we are so busy we are constantly missing it. Sometimes it's watching a simple sunset and watching it, not taking a picture of it with your phone to prove it happened on Instagram.

I want to capture real moments for everyone I work with so that they don't just look at a pretty picture; they feel the memory and evoke more than just the beauty but the stillness of time. Sounds super cheezy, but its totally not. I feel like we spend so much time afraid of loosing it; capturing ONE emotional image can bring back so many memories and capture your story as it's lived. I'd rather have one emotional/true image than 100s of "smile here" photos.

The most popular wedding package I offer is $3,500 and includes the following:

Two Photographers, 8 Hours of Wedding Day Coverage with a minimum of 900 edited images delivered, 1 hour engagement session, personal use print release to all of your high resolution images,​ online shareable gallery with unlimited downloads for family and friends, custom Flash Drive of All Images, Photographer for Life Program (view website for details),One Hour Wedding Planing Meeting with Custom Timeline, and a Thirty Page 10X10 Wedding Album with up to 125 images

I also specialize in boudoir photography and own two photography studios located in Hunt Valley Maryland and Baltimore Maryland. I offer specials and deals for my bridal clients throughout the year.

For more information on pricing, packages, and to view FULL wedding galleries please visit www.lisarobin.com/weddings

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Toning
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Ariel
    Ariel C. Married on 06/04/2021

Will use again and again and again!

If you want perfect photos then look no further than Lisa Robin Photography!! Words cannot express how much I loved working with Lisa or how beautiful and amazing her photos are! I hired Lisa not only for my wedding but she also shot our engagement session as well as a boudoir session for me which was a present for my husband. Every experience we had with Lisa was unforgettable. Lisa is so incredibly passionate about her work and it clearly shows during your session with her! She's so enthusiastic about the shots she's taking, how good you look in them, and how great the sunlight is for that shot haha! She's so kind and made even my picture-hating husband feel comfortable in front of her camera.

My husband and I were shocked when we received over 70 preview photos the morning/afternoon after our wedding!!! And we received our full photo collection only a few short weeks later (about 5 weeks). I can't wait to have Lisa photograph even more of our life events in the future, thanks to her Photographer for Life program. When you hire Lisa, not only are you hiring one of the best photographers in the business, but you're also hiring a friend who will take care of you and make sure your memories are captured perfectly forever,
  • Glorimar
    Glorimar R. Married on 11/15/2020

Amazing photographer!

My now husband and I were one of the couples that had to postpone our big wedding due to the pandemic. We decided to celebrate a small, virtual wedding, in our house and we are so happy that we chose Lisa to be our photographer! When we first contacted her, she responded quickly and helped us to find the right photography package for us. On the day of our wedding, she made us feel super comfortable and treated us which so much love that it seemed we knew her for years! She delivered our photos so quickly and we couldn't be happier with them. They are simply BEAUTIFUL and captured all the emotions and special moments of our special day!
    Lori K. Married on 11/10/2020

Lisa Robin Photography is THE BEST photographer in Maryland.

When searching for wedding vendors, I knew the photographer was the most important decision I could make – even more than the dress or the venue. I wanted photos that would not only document the day but capture the emotion as well. Lisa more than delivered on both! We have the most amazing mix of portraits and candid photos that really highlight the love we have for each other, our family and our friends. Lisa is a master at providing direction, while using light/shadows and interesting angles to make for beautiful and unique shots. And she does it all with humor and grace – she’s extremely charismatic; all our guests commented on how approachable and responsive she was throughout the event.

Additionally, I’d like to share a personal note about how wonderful Lisa is as a person, as well as a photographer. We had a lot go wrong leading up to our event – I lost my hair/makeup team 2 months before the wedding (Covid); I loved my venue, but wasn’t in love with their “getting ready” room; and every bride’s nightmare…rain showers rolled through on our big day. Guess who was there with helpful suggestions along the way? Lisa reached out to her colleagues and provided me with options for hair/makeup the same day I mentioned it to her. She also selflessly allowed my bridal party to get ready in her studio – and as a bonus, Lisa is already familiar with the lighting and décor, so these shots are gorgeous! Finally, Lisa kept in contact with me throughout the day of the wedding, keeping track of the weather and lighting and suggesting small modifications to make sure we got those shots we wanted. She even made use of the weather in several shots, creating dramatic and beautiful photos in the rain.

I think that if you read through any of Lisa’s reviews, you’ll see the same sentiments in each – she’s not only unbelievably talented, but an amazing person as well. Since contracting for my wedding, I’ve also had Lisa do boudoir for myself, and I’m in the process of booking a newborn session for a family member. When you go with Lisa Robin Photography, you truly have a photographer for life!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Amanda & Larry
    41 photos · 02/09/2019

Courtney McCormick Makeup Artistry Courtney McCormick Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Absolutely stunning work - I definitely recommend!

Donaflora Donaflora Wedding Florists

I recently serviced a small wedding in Columbia by myself as my helper arrived at my house with the flu. As I arrived laden with bags and boxes one young lady stepped up and helped. She was so young and cute I thought she was a bridesmaid, but she had a very nice camera! I spoke shortly with Lisa, exchanging info. She told me that she was 1/2 hour early...it's her nervous excitement, she always arrives early. I watched as she seamlessly fit into the flurry of activity; makeup, hair, flowers, and dresses all swirling around the hotel suite. I could tell that she was catching the activity. As I left the room the Bride rushed over to give me a hug. As I turned I saw that Lisa was catching it! That is a good photo journalist! My Bride sent me a link to Lisa Robin's site to request photos and Lisa immediately emailed me with a photo and promises of more. We talked about an upcoming photo shoot together. I look forward to working with her more. Her photos are lovely! I would certainly recommend her service to any of my couples! Donna L-Wehling Donaflora

12 Galloway Avenue, Suite 3D Cockeysville, MD, 21030
4102620785

Emails and inquiries will be answered within 72 hours
Location of (Lisa Robin Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding