Lisa Robin Photography Reviews

80 | Cockeysville, MD

80 Reviews for Lisa Robin Photography

Glorimar Rivera · Getting married on 11/15/2020

Amazing photographer!

My now husband and I were one of the couples that had to postpone our big wedding due to the pandemic. We decided to celebrate a small, virtual wedding, in our house and we are so happy that we chose Lisa to be our photographer! When we first contacted her, she responded quickly and helped us to find the right photography package for us. On the day of our wedding, she made us feel super comfortable and treated us which so much love that it seemed we knew her for years! She delivered our photos so quickly and we couldn't be happier with them. They are simply BEAUTIFUL and captured all the emotions and special moments of our special day!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Felts · Married on 09/25/2020

Lisa is the best!

If you want someone experienced, who makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera, and if you want to enjoy your wedding and not take pictures the entire time.. book Lisa!! She made my husband and I feel so great in front of the camera during our engagement session and on our wedding day! Our family and wedding party during the whole picture process kept commenting on how fast and efficient she is. She gets so pumped up while taking pictures and the energy is contagious. She even had a sneak peak to us quickly to hold us over until our gallery is complete. Can't recommend Lisa enough and look forward to keep using her in the future.

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • shannon.sv

Shannon · Married on 08/08/2020

Wonderful boudoir session!

I hired Lisa for a boudoir session so that I could gift my fiance a book of photos on our wedding day. Lisa was so wonderful throughout the whole process, especially during the shoot! I was so nervous but she made me feel absolutely comfortable. The pictures turned out incredibly and I am so grateful that I found Lisa! She sent the pictures quickly and even had the book made and sent to my house less than a week after the pictures were done!

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Baker · Married on 07/18/2020

Absolutely amazing!

You do not need to look any further for a photographer. Lisa is the best! My husband and I are not people who love to take pictures. She made us so comfortable during our engagament shoot that we could not wait for the wedding to take pictures! She has the best ways of making you laugh during a shoot to get the perfect picture! Lisa was on maternity leave when I finally decided I wanted to have a boudoir shoot done as a wedding gift for my husband. I asked if it was possible since we were only a few weeks away from the wedding and she made it happen! I felt so comfortable with her- ladies just do it! Our wedding was postponed in March due to the coronavirus. I called Lisa and explained to her that we still wanted to get married on that date, so she came to Canton waterfront park with us as we said our vows in front of our immediate family members and bridal party. She got the most stunning pictures! She is just a very caring person. I'm so excited knowing that she will photograph all of the important milestones now that we are married and plan to have a family! OH, and she loooved my dogs! What else could you ask for?!

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Gerke · Married on 07/17/2020

Lisa Photographer

Lisa is amazing her pictures are top notch she is so funn!!!!

Sent on 07/24/2020
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 10/19/2019

Lisa is the best!!!!

I honestly can't even describe how wonderful Lisa is, both a photographer and a person! She goes way above and beyond her duties as a photographer! We had some hiccups and she was able to jump in to help out as much as she could without even having to be asked. If you're looking for a kick-butt photographer, she is it!!!! I can't wait to see the rest of our photos because from what I've seen she has definitely captured what we wanted. I'M SUPER HAPPY!!!!!
    I could go on and on about her services but it might take me days! Thank you so much Lisa!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Dasia

Dasia · Married on 10/15/2019

Awesome photographer

Lisa was our photographer for our October 2019 wedding so this review is long overdue but she was absolutely amazing! My husband and I are very shy and take some time loosening up to take photos but Lisa made us feel super comfortable! She was fun, kind and I just simply loved her energy and being around her during my wedding day! Our photos turned out gorgeously and both our wedding photos and engagement photos are going to end up all over our walls in our homes and my family members are even asking how can they get physical copies of pictures! Could not have chosen a better photographer when it comes to quality, personality, and professionalism.

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Raquelle

Raquelle Contreras · Married on 09/27/2019

Lisa = awesome, funny, and talented

I interviewed one photographer and was sold. She made my husband laugh and relax which mattered so much since he is camera shy. We have no idea how to pose! Lisa gave great direction and made us look like models and made us feel confident in front of the camera. Our engagement photo session was at the crack of dawn. She drove all the way from Hereford to Downtown Annapolis and we had beautiful sunrise photos. Lisa was one of my favorite wedding vendors. When you pick a photographer, pick someone you want to be around all day. Lisa was just that. She made everyone laugh. At the end of our wedding day, we had over 1,000 photos to choose from. I loved all of them. They told the best story from beginning to end. Another great part is her wedding package comes with tangibles like photo albums, USBs, and portraits!!! Which matters to someone like me who can be a bit old school. :)

Sent on 11/16/2019

Michelle Deshazor · Married on 09/07/2019

Lisa is amazing!

My husband I were just married on 9/7/19 at a beautiful barn venue in PA. Lisa went above and beyond to make sure we got beautiful pictures of our wedding day! She is very flexible and has a great eye to get those perfect shots! I absolutely love her work and so happy I chose her to document our big day. I absolutely recommend Lisa for any photography needs!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Oscar

Oscar Ayala · Married on 08/04/2019

The Is the absolute best Photographer and an even better human being :)

First of all let me start by saying that Lisa is truly one of a kind, not only is she an amazing photographer, she also has the best attitude, she’s funny and she’s FUN!

She makes photo shoots go by fast and feel fun and extremely comfortable.
    She told us prior to the wedding “enjoy it, and take your time because honestly it’s going to go by so fast”, and she was so so right; my wife and I didn’t even have a chance to taste any of our food.
    But Lisa throughout the night kept asking “you guys need anything, a drink?” Even though we told her “don’t worry it’s ok Lisa”
    she went back and fourth to the bar throughout the night for us.
    I guess to most that may seem like nothing but on wedding day with so many guests and activities, you simply don’t have the time to run to the bar and get a drink for yourself... thanks Lisa, we really do appreciate everything you did for us.
    Your helper (I forget her name :[ ) was amazing as well and her personality was awesome! Everyone loved you two because they could tell that yes; Photography is your job but more importantly it is your passion!
    Thank you again and I’m sure we will be using your services again!
    We can’t wait to see the pictures :D

P.S.
    To anyone on the fence, trust me you will never regret hiring Lisa, she simply the very best!

Oscar & Eva Ayala
    08.04.19

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!!!

Lisa was amazing throughout our wedding planning process, engagement photo session, and the day of our wedding. She went above and beyond what I expected and would go out of her way to help solve small problems that arose throughout the day. She was very familiar with our venue and knowledgeable when it came to everything about our wedding. You can tell she’s not only good at what she does, but she loves it too. I don’t know what I would’ve done without her throughout this process! We’re so excited to see the final product of all of our wedding pictures!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Price · Married on 06/13/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

I knew the second we hired Lisa that we would have great photos of our best day!! BUTTT.... what I didn’t know was that I’d be ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY! Our pictures were perfect, I couldn’t even pick one that I didn’t like! She’s such a sweetheart, super friendly, very responsive and helpful! My wedding day called for rain and I was so upset... the day before and day of she was in constant contact with me reassuring me that it will still be beautiful and we will get amazing pictures no matter what! To our luck the rain passed just in time and it all came together! She captured everything so beautifully... she’s worth every penny & more!!!! BOOK HER NOW lol Can’t thank you enough Lisa!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing experience and photos!

Lisa knows what she is doing! She has a great eye for epic and candid shots while also excelling at the classics. She shot my sister's wedding in 2014, so she was the first photographer we reached out to for our wedding. I really appreciate how transparent Lisa is about her services and prices and how she also includes many nice extras as standard in every package (like an album!). In addition, Lisa gives you personal release of all of your photos, which basically allows you to print them, share them, etc., however you would like as long as you give her credit. Until I did research for wedding photography, I did not realize that this was not something that was standard or didn't require an extra fee! For the planning process, Lisa has great advice and templates to help you plan the perfect timeline to make sure you budget enough time to get ready, for photos, etc. She puts together the timeline and you meet in person (or skype if you prefer) to go over the final details to make sure everything is perfect. For the wedding day, while Lisa did a great job of staying behind the scenes at the right times, she is also a fun part of your day! Her sense of humor is amazing. I didn't provide a list of shots we wanted and just relied on Lisa and it was a great decision. We got all of the shots we would want and we were able to relax during our day. At one point, the sun was setting over the mountains and due to the clouds Lisa recommended we get our "golden hour" photos earlier than expected. She was really paying attention to the details to make sure we got the best photos and not just going through the timeline. We received our photos only a few weeks after our wedding and we love them! Check her out on facebook - her work speaks for itself! I look forward to using Lisa as my photographer for future life events :)

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/26/2019

Lisa is amazing!

I literally have nothing bad to say about Lisa. Her attitude is amazing and she is so dedicated to getting the perfect shots. She is up to do just about anything! I have honestly never met such a dedicated and committed photographer EVER. The number of photos we received was amazing, way more than you would ever get from any other photographer. We also got our photos back really quickly! She did an amazing job capturing the best moments of our night. Lisa and her team's attitudes made everyone comfortable, even the ones that hate having their photos taken (my husband). We were super limited on the photo opportunities with our venue, our options were water or more water. Lisa came up with some great angles to make sure our photos weren't all the same. She really got some epic shots for us.

I really cannot recommend Lisa enough, I am non-stop talking about how amazing she is to everyone I know. If anyone is hesitant about booking a photographer and who to book, book Lisa, you will not regret it at all! Also hello, she has a DRONE!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Aubrey Mcelroy · Married on 04/27/2019

She's incredible!!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Lisa and her team!! She takes amazing and gorgeous photos. She will take a mix of natural shots and posed “parent” photos. We live out of state and she was willing to travel for our engagement photos- she LOVES to travel! She was able to capture stunning photos in a place she has never been before. She is great with communication and was quick to answer any questions we had leading up to our wedding. She also makes sure to get a game plan with other vendors before the wedding. She is so much more than a photographer; she helped to take away unnecessary stress. She was very accommodating and allowed my bridal party to get ready at her studio. Lisa and her husband, Adam, also shot and produced our wedding video which turned out incredible and we couldn’t wait to share with our friends and family. Brooke is a great addition to the team and was also able to capture great photos of our wedding day, she is so laid back and easy to work with. Lisa and her team are so flexible and were able to handle anything thrown their way, they were great advocates for us and we couldn’t imagine having any one else apart of our wedding. We would highly recommend Lisa for all of your photography needs, not just weddings. She’ll be your photographer for life!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Kelly · Married on 02/09/2019

Destination wedding

Lisa is the absolute best! She traveled to the Florida keys for our wedding and we are so appreciative and thankful she was there to capture our special day! From the beginning to the end she is just perfection! Her photography style is amazing. she is so passionate and will do whatever it takes to get that perfect shot! She is the best! We got all our pictures back plus some extra goodies in great time! Book her for your wedding now!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Misty

Misty · Married on 12/08/2018

Lisa is Perfection!!!!!!!

I wish I could give Lisa more than 5 stars. She is one of the most amazingly talented people I have ever met.

I met Lisa through another friend when I was a bridesmaid in her wedding. I could not get over how fun yet professional Lisa was and when I saw my friend's wedding photos I knew I HAD to have her. I emailed her instantly and booked her for my December 2018 wedding.

Lisa takes the most absolutely breathtaking photos. She captures moments that you wish you could stay in forever. When we booked her we had a free engagement session included and let me just say those pictures are just as amazing. She is fun, a little crazy (this is why we got along so well!), and absolutely incredible at what she does. I am obsessed with her. You NEED her for any and every thing you want photographed.

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Candace

Candace · Married on 10/27/2018

Lisa is the best!

If you have any debate about booking Lisa for your wedding, do it now! We were married a few months ago and still gushing over all of our beautiful photos and video. My husband and I both heard of Lisa from Facebook and some friends and loved her work, the moment we met her it sealed the deal. She is such a fun, down to earth, tell it like it is person. She helped to make our engagement session relaxing and fun and got some amazing shots during golden hour lighting. She was even patient in trying to photograph our pup.
    Leading up to the wedding, Lisa was a HUGE help in planning a timeline and making sure that we were organized. She answered any questions timely and helped to reassure us that everything would go smoothly for the big day.
    Our wedding day was unseasonably cold, windy and rainy. When I became a bit discouraged about the unfortunate weather, she gave me a "tough love" pep talk that snapped me right out of it. Her and her husband and assistant were troopers in the cold and rain to make sure that we the best photos. I couldn't have asked for more. We ended up with gorgeous outdoor photos despite the cold and rain.
    After the wedding, we woke up the NEXT DAY to a preview of a few photos from the wedding, followed by the rest of our photos 2 weeks later. We also were fortunate enough to have Lisa create a video for us. The video so perfectly captured the feelings of our day. It was put together in a way that just felt like us. I cant thank Lisa enough for helping to such beautifully capture our wedding memories.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/19/2018

Best photographer

Lisa was the best photographer we could have asked for for our wedding. She did such a great job and got so many amazing pictures of us. People could not stop commenting how beautiful our video and pictures were.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Amanda · Married on 03/17/2018

Lisa is AMAZING! Not only is she wonderful to work with and down to earth, but her photographs are simply gorgeous. She got our wedding photos back to us in just over one week and we are in love with them. She went above and beyond the day of our wedding and didn't leave until she made sure to capture everything we wanted. Thank you Lisa!!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Jaime · Married on 03/09/2018

I’m october I booked Lisa for a boudoir session, before I even started planning my wedding. Immediately, she became excited when I told her about my vague wedding plans and she started helping me plan. Along the way I became pregnant and had to change plans. She was friendly, and flexible, and I ended up planning my wedding around her busy schedule bc we ultimately became friends. She shot my wedding in March and TRULY amaze rhe day. She helped make sure everything I had envisioned came to be, and even though it was a small and intimate ceremony, she made sure it was captured as if I was the most high-end and special client she ever had.

Lisa is truly a diamond in the rough. She recently shot my maternity pictures and I’m planning to have her shoot my birth as well. You will NOT regret booking her. Not only is she affordable, worth every cent, and talented as hell... she’s also super down to earth, cares about what she does, and MAKES your day!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Katlin · Married on 10/28/2017

Lisa did an amazing job capturing our special day! She was flexible and willing to work with our family. She posted a few sneak peaks the day AFTER our wedding, and I can't wait to see the rest! She did a phenomenal job!!

Sent on 11/04/2017
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 10/21/2017

Not even sure where to begin - Lisa was AWESOME. We loved her work on her website, and meeting with her sealed the deal - she's such a genuine and hilarious person! Personality-wise and style-wise, she was the perfect fit for us. Lisa was so genuinely excited to shoot at our venue, and got the most incredible shots - she seriously knocked it out of the park. Not only were the pictures from our wedding amazing, we had a great engagement shoot as well. She doesn't stick with just the traditional wedding shots - she has such an artistic eye and is incredibly creative, and it pays off.

Our package also included a boudoir shoot, something I was pretty nervous about. However, Lisa made me feel totally comfortable the entire team, and we ended up having such a fun time during the shoot. Better yet, my husband loves the pictures - it makes for a great wedding gift.

Overall, we could not recommend Lisa more highly - book her now! Do it! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Abby · Married on 10/13/2017

Lisa was amazing to work with! She was very timely with everything we needed and responding my one million questions leading up to our big day! Lisa provided us with an engagement session, a boudoir session, and full day photography! She was so easy to get a long with and made us feel comfortable with taking so many photos (my husband and I aren't huge picture people). Lisa also made my boudoir session feel so comfortable. We had our wedding photos back to us to view with in a few weeks after our wedding and I the quality of them is amazing! She was able to make a very hard venue to photograph look easy! I would recommend her to anyone of my friends in a heartbeat and hope to do business with her again!!

Sent on 12/03/2017
  • I

Izzy · Married on 10/07/2017

Lisa was an amazing photographer for our wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! Also our photos turned out amazing!

Sent on 11/11/2017