Phoenix, AZ 85016 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 52
  • Real Weddings 1

About lisa d. Photography

Every session and every wedding is as unique as the couple I have the opportunity to work with. I am Lisa d. Flader, a Phoenix photographer who provides a service to my clients in the Phoenix and surrounding areas with a fresh but familiar frame-able style, compromising bold balance with candid connections. My style is bold, vibrant, and modern while still maintaining a timeless essence that won’t go out of style.

I specialize in boutique wedding photography and personalized attention. Many of my clients comment that they feel like we are old friends, an important attribute because your wedding photographer will be by your side for all your special moments on your wedding day.

As your Phoenix wedding photographer, I will make an endless effort to capture each individual story while bringing symmetry and modern, urban flare to the walls within your world. In the last couple of years I have began photographing weddings, and the raw emotion I am privileged to capture has me hooked! My approach combines posing with the natural interactions of couples and families.

Email me lisad{at}lisadphotos{dot}com, visit my website www.lisadphotos.com or call me today 480-221-5636!

xox

• Real Weddings 20
  • Videos 1

14 Reviews for lisa d. Photography

Amber · Married on 11/22/2015

Lisa was amazing and so were our pictures. She was very easy to work with and completely understood our vision for our wedding. She did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding. We had a 20 person wedding party so her job did not come easy! She did a fantastic job at keeping us on time and getting everyone's attention and was successful at getting great shots of the whole group. She had a second shooter for the wedding and they made sure to get all the little details along with some great candids as well. Kevin and I have some amazing pictures from our special day. Lisa was a pleasure to work with and is a very talented photographer and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Corey · Married on 10/10/2015

I am probably the most non-photogenic guy you will find! And Stacey has never been a fan of having her picture taken. So, naturally, Stacey and I were somewhat apprehensive and nervous about both our engagement and wedding photos.

However, our photography sessions with Lisa D. Photography remain some of the most memorable and fun experiences we had during the planning and the actual day.

Lisa took care of every detail and left the experience completely stress free. Stacey and I had so much fun during our sessions! Lisa is the kind of person you immediately love being around and feel like you are with a friend you've had for years. Add this to her out-of-this-world professionalism, organization, creativity, excitement and talent and you have a photographer unlike any other! She is very familiar with all areas of the valley and can make great recommendations for locations to take the photos. She traveled the distance to our wedding day venue weeks before the wedding to get ideas and inspiration for the wedding day.

We are so grateful that we found Lisa! For any special moment that we want to capture in the future, we will most definitely use Lisa D. Photography.

Lisa features her sessions on her blog and not only captures the moment with the photos but also is a great wordsmith - providing such an awesome narrative of our day! Spend some time on her site looking through her portfolio (http://www.lisadphotos.com/) and read through her sneak-peak blogs of the photo sessions. THEN.... hire her!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Julie · Married on 03/13/2015

Love our pictures! They came out beautiful, Lisa did an amazing job!

Sent on 03/25/2015

lisa d. Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• AZ Dueling Pianos
    AZ Dueling Pianos Wedding Bands

Terrific photographer for any occasion. You really can't go wrong with Lisa.