Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Linkowitz Photography

Modern.

We love to create stylishly contemporary and artistic images - while having fun in a relaxed atmosphere.

We only work with a limited number of couples each year to maintain the level of customer service our clients have come to expect. We never lose site of our client's individual tastes, experiences and history that make each wedding day unique and special.

To get in touch, please email us at James@Linkowitzphotography.com or give us a call at 804.615.3539

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Richmond

28 Reviews for Linkowitz Photography

James was such a breeze to work with and got our wedding pictures back in record time! My husband and I loved how personable he was and enjoyed our time spent with him on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with James and his team! The one thing I was looking for in a photographer was someone very laid back and informal overall. The last thing any bride wants to do on her wedding day is feel stressed about looking good in pictures and posing for them. His personality is the perfect match for this job, with a subtle sense of humor and quick acting, he has the ability to get the best photos you didn't even know you were getting! He is extremely responsive, if not my most responsive vendor and is very thorough in his preparation for the big day, with multiple email follow ups before to a meeting with the bride and groom, as well as a questionnaire to gauge exactly what you want out of the package.

The pictures were better than I could have imagined and I couldn't have been more pleased. He really captured the joy and love from the day between the detail shots, candids of guests, dancing, the ceremony, etc. I would recommend James to anyone with completely certainty they will get a great value and memories to last a lifetime!

Profile Picture mary, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We can't say enough good things about James Linkowitz and his assistant Roger! James photographed our friends' wedding and they were very happy with their photos and experience, so we decided to go with them as well.. and so happy we did, between flexibility, photo quality, responsiveness (very quick, detailed responses to my long rambling emails.. poor guy!), efficiency on the day of, and most of all.. personality!

They showed up early and stayed late and were super flexible when weather got in the way of our original photo plans. Come the week and day of.. it's so nice to have someone responsive and flexible to ease your mind!

When not taking formal photos, both our friends and we had the experience of not even noticing that James and Roger were present. At some weddings, the photographer gets in the way and detracts from the experience.. not the case here at all. I don't know how they did it, honestly! When we were hanging out with James and Roger and taking formal shots, wedding party fun shots or just bride & groom shots, they kept us laughing and relaxed all day.. which meant our photos turned out even better. No forced smiles or awkward poses, as we've experienced with other weddings.

And before we knew it, we had 80-something beautifully edited photos on Facebook to share with family and friends! Very quick turnaround on the DVDs and album as well. Don't look any further.. book James today!

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews

5 Photos

My Photo Album

5 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
James is one of a kind, not only is he an amazing photographer he is punctual, honest and professional with all his clients and vendors that he works with.

James was ever the professional, and his work speaks for itself. We were thrilled with his recent photographs from a Historic Mankin Mansion wedding and look forward to working with him again in the future.

Events