Holly Ann Photography

Madison Heights, VA View map
$1,992 Most Popular Price

$1,992 Most Popular Price

Photography has been my hobby since I was 12 years old. My Mother let me borrow her camera on a school trip to Niagara Falls. I fell in love and have been clicking pictures ever since. My goal as your photographer is to capture your special day as it unfolds. The people, the decorations, the special moments that will never happen again. All would be lost if it wasn’t for the pictures you’ll have long after the day is over. Many times the cost of a good photographer is so high it prevents couples from having one for their wedding but my goal is to offer professional services at a reasonable cost. You get what you pay for but you shouldn’t be ripped off either. I’ve been photographing wedding for over 17 years and have enjoyed everyone of them. Let me capture your memories.

Holly Ann Photography

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,505.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1992

Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Lindsay Married on 06/25/2011
    Holly did a beautiful job photographing our wedding in June. Not only were the pictures fantastic, but so was her presence. She really becomes part of the whole day and not just the photographer. It was so wonderful to have someone so sweet to spend our special day with. Our package included a digitally created album with 35 pictures of our own selection. When we got the album tonight we were amazed. It was absolutely beautiful and brought my husband and I right back to our special day. I not only recommend her for her terrific work, but also for her terrific personality! :)
    Maria Married on 07/28/2007
    Holly did a fabulous job. She helped capture all my most precious memories. She was always two steps ahead of me and knew exactly what I wanted. I would recommend her to anyone!
    Kiersten Married on 06/17/2006
    Our wedding day was one of the most important days in our lives and it is so special to look back and see the beautiful pictures that we have to remember it by. Holly is so good about working with you and what you want and you can NOT beat her price for how much she puts into it! She captured many treasured moments that we would've missed had she not gotten them. She did an excellent job with our wedding and we will be using her in the future for other upcoming events. I'd give 10 stars if I could! Highly recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

268 Winesap Rd Madison Heights, 24572
4343291950
Location of (Holly Ann Photography)

Holly Ann Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Holly Ann Photography include in the starting price?

Holly Ann Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Holly Ann Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Holly Ann Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Holly Ann Photography offer?

Holly Ann Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Holly Ann Photography offer?

Holly Ann Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day

What photography materials does Holly Ann Photography offer for wedding events?

Holly Ann Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Holly Ann Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Holly Ann Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding