268 Winesap Rd, Madison Heights, VA 24572 Map · Phone number

About Holly Ann Photography

Photography has been my hobby since I was 12 years old. My Mother let me borrow her camera on a school trip to Niagara Falls. I fell in love and have been clicking pictures ever since. My goal as your photographer is to capture your special day as it unfolds. The people, the decorations, the special moments that will never happen again. All would be lost if it wasn’t for the pictures you’ll have long after the day is over. Many times the cost of a good photographer is so high it prevents couples from having one for their wedding but my goal is to offer professional services at a reasonable cost. You get what you pay for but you shouldn’t be ripped off either. I’ve been photographing wedding for over 17 years and have enjoyed everyone of them. Let me capture your memories.

Follow Holly Ann Photography on

Jon 26Katiewedding 2823 29copy
AtthePark113

6 Reviews for Holly Ann Photography

Lindsay · Married on 06/25/2011

Holly did a beautiful job photographing our wedding in June. Not only were the pictures fantastic, but so was her presence. She really becomes part of the whole day and not just the photographer. It was so wonderful to have someone so sweet to spend our special day with. Our package included a digitally created album with 35 pictures of our own selection. When we got the album tonight we were amazed. It was absolutely beautiful and brought my husband and I right back to our special day. I not only recommend her for her terrific work, but also for her terrific personality! :)

Sent on 08/04/2011

Maria · Married on 07/28/2007

Holly did a fabulous job. She helped capture all my most precious memories. She was always two steps ahead of me and knew exactly what I wanted. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/27/2008

Kiersten · Married on 06/17/2006

Our wedding day was one of the most important days in our lives and it is so special to look back and see the beautiful pictures that we have to remember it by. Holly is so good about working with you and what you want and you can NOT beat her price for how much she puts into it! She captured many treasured moments that we would've missed had she not gotten them. She did an excellent job with our wedding and we will be using her in the future for other upcoming events. I'd give 10 stars if I could! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/25/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Holly Ann Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,505.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,992.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day

• 268 Winesap Rd Madison Heights, 24572 See on map