Richmond, VA 23220 Map · Phone number

About Lingerfelt Music

Hello Happy Future Couples,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jonathan Lingerfelt and I am a private violin teacher and performer in the greater Richmond area. I graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in music. I have 20+ years of violin experience and 3+ years of wedding performance. I am able to perform traditional and classical music for your special day and event whether it's indoor or outdoor. Lastly, I promise to deliver a performance that will be unforgettable.

Thanks,

ba0919150200
big sexy 0030

11 Reviews for Lingerfelt Music

Naomi · Married on 09/30/2017

Jonathan performed at our wedding last weekend and we couldn't be more pleased with his services! He was polite, professional, and very patient helping us pick out our songs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Chelsea · Married on 08/19/2017

Jonathan played violin for our wedding ceremony in August and we received numerous compliments from guests on his beautiful music. For a reasonable price, he played for 30 minutes prior to and during the ceremony (a total of one hour). From initial inquiries about Lingerfelt Music up to the wedding day, Jonathan was helpful, professional, and quick to respond to emails. Upon contacting Jonathan, he immediately set up a Facetime session to demonstrate his musical capabilities and to discuss wedding visions. He also sent us a spreadsheet of potential songs, which was very helpful. Jonathan proved not only to be a talented musician, but also a reliable, organized, and courteous person. I highly recommend Jonathan as a musician!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

Jonathan played violin at my wedding this past Saturday at Deep Run Park in Henrico. We had an initial phone call where he asked me questions to learn more about what we were looking for in our ceremony and what our style and vibe was. We also gave him free range to play what he thought would fit the mood best. Walking down the aisle and hearing him play was my favorite part of the day! Every single one of my guests came up to me at the reception and told me how wonderful and amazing he sounded. If you want a memorable ceremony with beautiful live music, look no further then to hire Jonathan, he will not disappoint you or your guests!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Lingerfelt Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Guitar, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Richmond, 23220 See on map