Richmond, Richmond, VA 23220 Map · Phone number

About Lingerfelt Music

Hello Happy Future Couples,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jonathan Lingerfelt and I am a private violin teacher and performer in the greater Richmond area. I graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in music. I have 20+ years of violin experience and 3+ years of wedding performance. I am able to perform traditional and classical music for your special day and event whether it's indoor or outdoor. Lastly, I promise to deliver a performance that will be unforgettable.

Thanks,

12 Reviews for Lingerfelt Music

• Anna

Anna · Married on 06/08/2019

What a great experience!

What a great experience. Jonathan was great to work with! He was very attentive, detailed and gave great recommendations for song selections - not to mention he's very accommodating! It was such a pleasure working with him!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Naomi · Married on 09/30/2017

Jonathan performed at our wedding last weekend and we couldn't be more pleased with his services! He was polite, professional, and very patient helping us pick out our songs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Chelsea · Married on 08/19/2017

Jonathan played violin for our wedding ceremony in August and we received numerous compliments from guests on his beautiful music. For a reasonable price, he played for 30 minutes prior to and during the ceremony (a total of one hour). From initial inquiries about Lingerfelt Music up to the wedding day, Jonathan was helpful, professional, and quick to respond to emails. Upon contacting Jonathan, he immediately set up a Facetime session to demonstrate his musical capabilities and to discuss wedding visions. He also sent us a spreadsheet of potential songs, which was very helpful. Jonathan proved not only to be a talented musician, but also a reliable, organized, and courteous person. I highly recommend Jonathan as a musician!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Lingerfelt Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks

• Richmond Richmond, VA, 23220 See on map