Cordova, TN 38018 Map · Phone number

About Lindsey Lissau Photography

Meet Lindsey & Casey.

Both graduated from Savannah College of Art and Design with B.F.A's in photography and graphic design. Together they bring an amazing mixture of both mediums to create unforgetable imagery. Lindsey and Casey strive to capture emotion, beauty, and design to make each individual image a piece of art.
We are blessed to be able to do what we love and love what we do.

Best quote recently:
" A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do."

--Bob Dylan

logo frame2
joshjamie2044

8 Reviews for Lindsey Lissau Photography

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2012

Lindsey and her husband, Casey, were so wonderful to work with. First of all they are so organized and prepared which I really appreciate. They also make you and your groom, wedding party, and family feel so comfortable and relaxed. Lindsey is so easy to work with and has the cutest, best personality! She made the day even more fun. She is so talented and I am so happy we got to work with her for our wedding. I know the pictures will be absolutely beautiful as they were from our engagement session. If you are looking for a photographer that is professional yet fun and takes beautiful photos, this is the photographer for you!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Denise · Married on 01/28/2012

Lindsey and Casey were a pleasure to work with. Low key but in charge of the situation. They took the pictures I suggested and created shots that showed their artistic talent. I know they got the best pictures of our bride and groom and that the previews will be excellent and creative.

I'm so glad we selected them to photograph the wedding.

Sent on 01/31/2012

Blake · Married on 12/31/2011

Lindsey and Casey Lissau did a perfect job of capturing our wedding day. They perfectly balanced a modern, more photojournalistic for my husband and me with some more traditional shots to suit my mother's tastes. They were flexible before, during, and after the wedding, including fulfilling many more roles than photographers. Everyone felt relaxed and natural around them, which was really important to us. Overall, I would highly recommend Lindsey Lissau Photography to anyone who needs a photographer for any occasion.

Also - Lindsey Lissau Photography won the Memphis Pink Bride Magazine's Cover Contest in January of 2012!!

Sent on 02/09/2012

Lindsey Lissau Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Adél Amor Cosmetics
    Adél Amor Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lovely Pics! A true professional and preferred vendor of Adel Amor Cosmetics!

• Cordova, 38018 See on map