8 Rombout Ridge Rd, Kingston, NY 12603 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Lindsay Lazare Photography

Do you remember the first time you found your parents' wedding album on that dusty shelf? How you flipped through the pages with amazement and wonder? I remember. And as your wedding photographer, I want to create that moment of discovery for future generations. I want to capture the moment your grandmother's face was scrunched up from laughter, the time your flower girl was mid twirl while testing her dress' reach, and the single tear streaming down your father's face as he is about to walk his his little girl down the aisle. I want you to be able to relive and cherish these moments for your lifetime and for future generations to understand your love story-so they can recognize that love when they find it someday

Follow Lindsay Lazare Photography on

Lindsay Lazare Photography 6
Lindsay Lazare Photography 7

Kelly · Married on 09/14/2019

We love Lindsay!

We came across Lindsay’s beautiful photos on Instagram, set up a call and within the first 5 minutes we knew we wanted to have her take our wedding day photos and also be best friends with her! She was willing to travel to us for both our engagement session and wedding day. We met in person when we did our engagement session at Harkness Park in CT and she took amazing photos but was also super fun, friendly and professional. She made us genuinely laugh. It made us more excited to work with her on our wedding day as well! She arrived early, helped us stay on the timeline, took amazing photos and was so fun to be around! Even though it rained a little she got amazing shots getting wet in the process and was also so creative with the shots at the venue. She even got my not-so-happy 3 year old ring bearer to smile for photos! Then the next day we had a bunch sneak peaks in our email inbox and have already received so many compliments! We cannot thank Lindsay enough for all of her hard work and cannot recommend her enough to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Gabriele

Gabriele · Married on 06/30/2019

Delightful!

From the very first interaction we had with Lindsay, she was a blast to work with! She radiates warmth, humor, and professionalism into everything that she does. She goes way above and beyond for the couples that she works with, such as scouting our engagement shoot location in the rain and getting the necessary permit for us. She put us at ease both during the engagement shoot, and was an incredible cheerleader for us in the months leading up to our wedding. On the day of my wedding, I was super nervous about everything going well, until Lindsay showed up. She put me at ease through her amazing attitude and getting everything into action. She takes cares in every shot and is incredibly flexible, adapting to the flow of the wedding, but keeping an eye out for any great photo moments or even important things I forgot to mention in our planning emails. Her photos are timeless, light, and genuine — which was exactly the vibe we wanted. I’m so happy we had Lindsay as our photographer, and not only that, I feel like I made a wonderful friend!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Lishai · Married on 12/23/2018

Best wedding photographer!!

We just hired Lindsay to do our wedding and she was AMAZING! We are not the most photogenic couple but she did a killer job helping us relax in front of the camera. My husbands family is also gigantic and always a mess to take pictures of but she kept cool under pressure and got all the photos we needed. From beginning to end she was a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend her for anyone who needs a photographer. She also left us a little sneak peak of photos before she left which we loved. Not to mention she also shares our obsession with guacamole!!

Sent on 12/30/2018