Richmond, VA 23227 Map · Phone number

About Lindsay Fauver Photography

Hey y'all! I'm Lindsay! I am a Southern romantic who loves to laugh. My perfect day starts with a cup of coffee and ends with a glass of wine. I think pearls go with everything and a splash of perfume completes every outfit.

I have been photographing weddings since 2009 everywhere from Richmond to St. Thomas! I love what I do because I believe in the significance of capturing moments that will help shape your memories for a lifetime.

Let's be friends!! Head over to www.LindsayFauverPhotography.com to see more of my work, life, and adventures!

Follow Lindsay Fauver Photography on

8b6a341347107f3f John David Melissa Highlights 0108
huffman 4

25 Reviews for Lindsay Fauver Photography

Becca Moon · Married on 11/17/2018

11.17 Wedding - Incredible Photographer!

Lindsay is absolutely incredible. The photos that she took at our wedding are beautiful and I cannot possibly sing enough praises for her and her work. She takes the most beautiful wedding photos I have ever seen.

Lindsay was incredibly helpful throughout the entire wedding process. She helped create my day-of timeline; she was so knowledgeable and organized that she took a huge weight off my shoulders with her ability to help plan the day. She went far above and beyond for us.

She also did our engagement shoot and it was BEAUTIFUL My husband and I both hate taking pictures but she made us feel really comfortable and confident – she is so positive and fun she made it a really great experience.

I was particularly impressed with our wedding photos – my husband and I didn’t want to take much time for any photos, and she still managed to get a ton of AMAZING shot. Everyone is totally blown away by her work. Lindsay is particularly good at capturing moments. When I got the photos from the wedding I found that she captured beautiful moments from the day that I’m going to cherish forever.

Essentially, it was an absolute joy to share that day with Lindsay. She is so sweet, kind, positive and fun and I really loved having her there with us. All of my family and friends absolutely love her. I feel really lucky to have had such an amazing photographer share our wedding experience with us.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Katie · Married on 08/19/2017

Lindsay is absolutely exceptional! She turned all of our dreams into reality and helped make sure our day was perfect! When she is taking photographs you can't help but be smiling ear to ear and enjoying every moment. Her warm & bubbly personality help to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable in front of the camera. We were thrilled with our entire experience with Lindsay Fauver Photography. She is superb!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Eliza · Married on 07/01/2017

Where to begin...? At the very beginning of the wedding planning process my fiancé and I sat down and listed out our top 3 priorities and photography was on the top of both of our lists. Choosing Lindsay to capture our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! She was professional, caring, thoughtful, and so encouraging throughout the entire wedding planning process. We could not have asked for someone better. She made us feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera during our engagement shoot which led to an ease and comfort on the wedding day. I'm so thankful for her talent, expert eye, and kind heart. You want Lindsay as your photographer...trust me!

Sent on 07/26/2017