On Site St. Paul, Saint Paul, MN 55104 Map · Phone number

About Lindsay Dukes Artistry

I am a professionally trained Twin Cities based makeup artist specializing in bridal, print, airbrush, and application lessons. I have worked in the field of cosmetics since 2000. I am a 2007 graduate of St. Kate's university, holding a B.A. in Written Communications and English.

In 2012, I took an advanced artistry course at Faces, Etc. in South Minneapolis, learning more about special effects and cameras, lighting, and the saturation and application methods needed to accommodate them. I also became certified in airbrush and print artistry. I train 2-4 times per year with global makeup artists. I am insured through Hands On Trade Association.

I use a variety of high-quality makeup, ranging from Laura Mercier, Armani, Bobbi Brown, & Dior to high-definition focused brands such as Kryolan, Graftobian, Makeup Forever, Dinair and Temptu. I also offers airbrushing options.

Due to recent changes at the MN Board of Cosmetology, I will no longer be charging for makeup applications. Rather, you get a free makeup application with the purchase of a makeup item.

Lipgloss - $65
Lashes - $15
Airbrush - $25
Bridal Lipstick Trial Session - $125
Bridal Wedding Day Lipstick - $125
Bridal Lipstick Package (Trial and Wedding Day, includes lashes) - $200
Bridal Lipstick and Airbrush Package (includes lipstick trial, wedding day lipstick, and lashes) - $250
All item prices include a complimentary makeup application with purchase.

Follow Lindsay Dukes Artistry on

Lindsay Dukes Artistry 1
  • W

Wendy Robinson · Married on 12/27/2018

Made me feel gorgeous

I had Lindsay do my make-up before having photos done. I loved the way she made me look like a really natural but enhanced version of myself. I’m not always the most confident and she made me feel awesome.

Maggie Kelly · Married on 05/31/2018

Lindsay is incredibly talented, so professional and wonderful!

Lindsay was rock solid reliable, quick to communicate, made everyone look gorgeous & glowing and is an absolute pro at makeup that needs to look perfect in person and in photos & film! Thank you Lindsay!

Sarah Hudson · Married on 03/26/2018

Super Pro!

I can not recommend Lindsay enough! She dealt with my skin issues without blinking an eye and made me feel so good about myself. She is such a pro at what she does, but was also super down to earth and flexible. I’m not always that comfortable in makeup. She listened to my concerns, made me feel so confident, but I still felt like myself. Like myself, but a polished, put-together version of myself. I got so many compliments on my makeup that day. It handled lights that would have normally drowned me out. I’m so thankful for her services and would use her again in a heartbeat.

Lindsay Dukes Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Tanning
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning