On Site St. Paul, Saint Paul, MN 55104 Map · Phone number

About Lindsay Dukes Artistry

I am a professionally trained Twin Cities based makeup artist specializing in bridal, print, airbrush, and application lessons. I have worked in the field of cosmetics since 2000. My first cosmetics job was at the Origins Store in the Mall of America. Since then, I have worked for The Body Shop (2000-2004), Sephora (2004-2005), and Nordstrom Cosmetics (2005-2011). I am a 2007 graduate of St. Kate's university, holding a B.A. in Written Communications and English.

In 2012, I took an advanced artistry course at Faces, Etc. in South Minneapolis, learning more about special effects and cameras, lighting, and the saturation and application methods needed to accommodate them. I also became certified in airbrush and print artistry. I train 4 times per year with global artists from Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier as well.

I use a variety of high-quality makeup, ranging from Laura Mercier, Armani, Bobbi Brown, & Dior to high-definition focused brands such as Kryolan, Graftobian, Makeup Forever, Dinair and Temptu. I also offers airbrushing options.

I currently spend my days working as a regional freelance artist for Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier Cosmetics, doing onsite work for two bridal agencies, and raising my two sons, Elliott & Oliver.

I am available for weddings, photo shoots, print ads, events, Zombie Pub Crawl, Halloween, film...a hot date on a Saturday night...high school reunions...the list goes on and on!!

I also offer "Become Your Own Makeup Artist" classes! Gather up to 4 friends and we will go over, step-by-step, how to use the makeup you already own! You will also recieve personalized recommendations and techniques. Classes are about 2.5 hours and I bring a bottle of wine!

Every bride receives complimentary wine, tea or champagne, a skincare consultation and wedding face design at their trial run!

Wedding rates are as follows:

Bride: $175 (includes trial run and lashes)

BM/MOB/ETC: $60

Lashes: $15

Airbrushing: $25 / application

Tattoo Coverup: $30 & up (depending on surface area)

Follow Lindsay Dukes Artistry on

23 Reviews for Lindsay Dukes Artistry

1 User photo

Lindsay Dukes Artistry 1

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

Lindsay did an amazing job with my wedding makeup - I do not hesitate recommending her! She is a true professional and she did an amazing job with my bridal makeup and the makeup for my bridesmaids.

Erin · Married on 08/05/2017

Lindsay is a makeup pro! The airbrushing and lashes she put on me were to die for. I jumped in the pool at the end of my wedding and I swear my makeup still looked perfect. Plus, she is a total sweetheart. I know you'll enjoy working with her.

M · Married on 05/30/2017

She's an on trend expert and fun to work with!

Lindsay Dukes Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Tanning
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning, Tanning Bed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15