285 Main Street, Highland Falls, NY 10928 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Lily's Of The Valley

Lilys Of The Valley is a custom floral design company in Highland Falls, New York. They’re wedding experts, which means your wedding flowers will be memorable for all of the right reasons. Lilys Of The Valley helps clients select the best arrangements and styles that overall align with their wedding day vision and love story; style options include classic, eclectic, country, romantic, vintage, and rustic. Set up a consultation with them to see if they’d be a good fit for your floral needs.

Lilys Of The Valley will work with clients hosting small and extravagant weddings. Services include setup, cleanup, delivery, visiting venues, and designing the event. Some of their offerings include:

• Corsages
545410431169026918308906676881n
598795431170573584820704119961n

29 Reviews for Lily's Of The Valley

Kelsey · Married on 04/30/2016

I will always be grateful to Janet and her staff for creating breathtaking floral masterpieces that made me smile at every turn on my wedding day! I got married at the Catholic chapel at West Point Military Academy on April 30th, 2016. I made an appointment to meet with Janet last summer and from the moment I walked into her shop and met the no-nonsense owner, I knew that she and I would work together perfectly. It was difficult for me to put my wedding ideas into words but after talking to Janet for a couple minutes, she had perfectly captured my romantic and traditional tastes in bouquets of beautiful garden rose and sweet pea. She even helped me choose more affordable but still beautiful alternatives to some flower choices I had seen in wedding books. I was even more excited to get married just to see what she would create for me! Her staff promptly delivered all of the weddings party's flowers to the bed & breakfast where I was staying on the morning of the wedding. Everything was carefully packed and labeled and my bridesmaids and I could not stop staring at our gorgeous bouquets. Lily's of the Valley also took care of the reception flowers, which added simple elegance to the room without being over the top. Janet was a pleasure to work with and I can't wait to receive my wedding pictures so that I can admire her handiwork again!

• I

Irene · Married on 10/03/2015

Lily's work is stunning. First, she gets credit for taking my handful of pictures, vague descriptions of color and mood, and utter lack of knowledge of flowers and creating work that was not only beautiful, but exactly what I wanted. Her work is really beautiful and if you're considering Bear Mountain Inn, she knows the venue, which is very helpful. She never tried to up-sell us and her prices are very reasonable - and even more so once you realize the quality of what you're getting. A picture of my bridal bouquet has been the background on my phone since my wedding in October, despite my guilt-pangs that it "should" be my husband. Thank you, Janet!

Lily's Of The Valley FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 6.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 449.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 19,982.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• The Thayer Hotel at West Point
    The Thayer Hotel at West Point Historic Weddings

The Thayer Hotel loves Janet and Carly! They are easy going and always willing to help. The arrangements they create are beautiful and priced well.

• 285 Main Street Highland Falls, New York, NY 10928 See on map