285 Main Street, Highland Falls, NY 10928 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Lily's Of The Valley

Lilys Of The Valley is a custom floral design company in Highland Falls, New York. They’re wedding experts, which means your wedding flowers will be memorable for all of the right reasons. Lilys Of The Valley helps clients select the best arrangements and styles that overall align with their wedding day vision and love story; style options include classic, eclectic, country, romantic, vintage, and rustic. Set up a consultation with them to see if they’d be a good fit for your floral needs.

Lilys Of The Valley will work with clients hosting small and extravagant weddings. Services include setup, cleanup, delivery, visiting venues, and designing the event. Some of their offerings include:

• Corsages

31 Reviews for Lily's Of The Valley

• Amy

Amy · Married on 12/31/2018

Lily’s of the Valley (Janet) SAVED MY WEDDING

My florist fell through 3 weeks (yes THREE WEEKS) before game day. I started reaching out to other florists in a panic for quotes and information. Janet was SO helpful, SO attentive and SO FLEXIBLE being willing to work with us last minute. She created everything we wanted and our centerpieces were complimented nonstop from our guests. She worked with our budget despite being last minute and she was a dream to work with. THANK YOU JANET! Definitely work with Lily’s of the Valley!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Lily's Of The Valley's reply:

Amy
    You are quite welcome.
    I'm so happy that we could help to make your special day, special.
    We wish you much happiness.
    Janet
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

Janet and the staff at Lily's of The Valley truly out did themselves. I was having trouble finding a florist to call me back but had a friend recommend Janet and her team and I am not sorry that I decided to go with them. The flowers were incredible and the prices are very affordable. I felt like Janet knew exactly what I wanted and what I didn't want with hardly any instructions. My favorite thing was that I didn't mention my favorite flowers (Queen Anne's Lace) as I thought they were out of season but when I saw my centerpieces they had Queen Anne's Lace in them.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Lily's Of The Valley FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 6.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 449.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 19,982.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• The Thayer Hotel at West Point
    The Thayer Hotel at West Point Hotel Weddings

The Thayer Hotel loves Janet and Carly! They are easy going and always willing to help. The arrangements they create are beautiful and priced well.

• 285 Main Street Highland Falls, New York, 10928 See on map