Lilys Of The Valley Reviews

29 Reviews for Lilys Of The Valley

29 Lilys Of The Valley Reviews
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

Janet and the staff at Lily's of The Valley truly out did themselves. I was having trouble finding a florist to call me back but had a friend recommend Janet and her team and I am not sorry that I decided to go with them. The flowers were incredible and the prices are very affordable. I felt like Janet knew exactly what I wanted and what I didn't want with hardly any instructions. My favorite thing was that I didn't mention my favorite flowers (Queen Anne's Lace) as I thought they were out of season but when I saw my centerpieces they had Queen Anne's Lace in them.

Kelsey · Married on 04/30/2016

I will always be grateful to Janet and her staff for creating breathtaking floral masterpieces that made me smile at every turn on my wedding day! I got married at the Catholic chapel at West Point Military Academy on April 30th, 2016. I made an appointment to meet with Janet last summer and from the moment I walked into her shop and met the no-nonsense owner, I knew that she and I would work together perfectly. It was difficult for me to put my wedding ideas into words but after talking to Janet for a couple minutes, she had perfectly captured my romantic and traditional tastes in bouquets of beautiful garden rose and sweet pea. She even helped me choose more affordable but still beautiful alternatives to some flower choices I had seen in wedding books. I was even more excited to get married just to see what she would create for me! Her staff promptly delivered all of the weddings party's flowers to the bed & breakfast where I was staying on the morning of the wedding. Everything was carefully packed and labeled and my bridesmaids and I could not stop staring at our gorgeous bouquets. Lily's of the Valley also took care of the reception flowers, which added simple elegance to the room without being over the top. Janet was a pleasure to work with and I can't wait to receive my wedding pictures so that I can admire her handiwork again!

• I

Irene · Married on 10/03/2015

Lily's work is stunning. First, she gets credit for taking my handful of pictures, vague descriptions of color and mood, and utter lack of knowledge of flowers and creating work that was not only beautiful, but exactly what I wanted. Her work is really beautiful and if you're considering Bear Mountain Inn, she knows the venue, which is very helpful. She never tried to up-sell us and her prices are very reasonable - and even more so once you realize the quality of what you're getting. A picture of my bridal bouquet has been the background on my phone since my wedding in October, despite my guilt-pangs that it "should" be my husband. Thank you, Janet!

Amy · Married on 09/26/2015

I worked with Janet of Lily's of the Valley for our September 2015 wedding at the Thayer Hotel.

Working with Janet was such a pleasure and she understood my vision completely. The flowers were everything I could have imagined and more on the wedding day. I look forward to working with Lily's for special occasions in the future!

Nancy · Married on 09/27/2014

My daughter got married in Westpoint, NY at the Military Academy. She lives in Bettendorf, Ia and I live in Omaha,Ne. The flowers were discussed and photos sent by email. We visited Lilies Of The Valley once and Carlye was sick with strep and talked to Grandma! The flowers were above our expectations!! She did the ceremony and reception, everyone remarked how beautiful it was. I would highly recommend them.

Catherine · Married on 07/26/2014

We got married in Highland Falls NY and our reception was the Thayer Hotel. Lily's of the valley, specifically Carly and Janet, helped make our day so special.
    They were both so welcoming as soon as we met them and made us feel super comfortable. My fiance and I are by no means flower experts so we really depended on Carly and Janet to make everything perfect.
    I had a specific budget for the flowers and they stuck right to the budget and still gave me everything I wanted! They were very flexible and Carly was easy to access via email and always promptly responded when I sent her ideas or photos.
    The girls bouquet and mine were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. The center pieces were perfectly beautiful and understated. They also helped me by creating a fake center piece for a family member with a lot of allergies!
    I loved working with Lily's of the Valley and would highly recommend them to anyone!!

They did a fantastic job all around! I had to plan my NY wedding from the state of Ga and they went above and beyond to help make my day perfect.

Stefanie · Married on 06/27/2014

I used Lily’s of the Valley for my wedding flowers on a recommendation from a friend, and they did an amazing job. The flower arrangements and bouquets were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I envisioned. They looked stunning at the venue and I even my photographer comment on how nice the bouquets came out. In my initial meeting with Carly, she sat down with me and worked out how to give me the look I wanted with color and types of flower, and kept it within my budget. Carly was so easy to work with and understood what I was looking for. I had no problems getting in touch with her and she took last minute changes in stride. Carly made sure to contact me a few days before the wedding and went over every detail to make sure everything was perfect. And it was! I would highly recommend Lily’s of the Valley.

alex · Married on 06/14/2014

On the day of my wedding my flowers arrived and they were even more beautiful then I could have imagined! I spoke with Carly and Janet about my vision, flower type and colors that I wanted to incorporate and they did exactly that. Carly gave her professional opinion and helped me so much. Not only are their flowers beautiful but they stay fresh for so long. I can not say enough good things about Lilys of the Valley. I would highly recommend them for any of your flower needs. They truly are the best!!

Carly sat down with me and we discussed every flower option possible. what we came up with was great and looked even better in person! we were so happy with their services.

Kamiren · Married on 04/26/2014

Lilly's of the Valley was just hands down amazing! My flowers were so beautiful! They were on time with everything! And the biggest thing for me was that they made me feel like a special customer which meant a lot to me cause I was from out of town (Ohio)! They remember all their clients and are easy to contact and talk to! They were by far my favorite vendor I had for my wedding!

Jean · Married on 07/13/2013

Carly Graber is a top notch professional and went out of her way to accommodate my order just 2 weeks prior to my wedding at West Point. I sent pictures via email and spoke with Carly over the phone about what I wanted my flowers to look like. When the flowers arrived the morning of my wedding they looked absolutely stunning. I highly recommend Lily's of the Valley and Carly Graber is fantastic to work with.

Colleen · Married on 07/13/2013

I was reccomended this florist by a coworker and I could not be more pleased with listening to her. When my mother and I first sat down with Carly and her Grandmother I brought pictures and we brainstormed ideas and within an hour they made me feel so comfortable and important that I knew they were going to make my day gorgeous. They treated us like family and truly allowed my ideas to flourish. There honesty as floristins in the wedding buisness was so appreciated as well. The flowers they created truly brought my wedding to life, complimenting the groomsman to the bridesmaids to the exceptional venue, everyone kept talking about the centerpieces. I still continue to look back at pictures and think how amazing of a job these florists did to really bring together all the colors I wanted to display. Not to mention they were the ones who decorated my cake with real flowers! I would reccomend them to anyone, they were amazing to work with, kept on top of me when I was out of touch and were able to bring an amazing day together with beautiful flowers.

Working with Janet was a true pleasure. Her experience and knowledge on many different flowers was so helpful and created a unique display of the outdoor venue. My flowers were beautiful and I received a number of compliments.
    -Megan

lauren · Married on 06/01/2013

Flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Lily's of the Valley made everything easy and stress free!

Shannon · Married on 11/24/2012

I am so happy I used Lily's of the Valley for my wedding! The flowers looked more beautiful than I could have imagined. Janet not only listened to my wants, but helped me make some important color & design decisions. She is extremely flexible and incorporated lace from my mother's wedding dress and picture frames of my deceased grandparents on my bridal bouquet at the last minute. Janet is extremely knowledgeable in her field and her prices were very reasonable!

Marjorie · Married on 08/25/2012

Beautiful fflowers, excellent service and lovely people to work with. NOTHING was to hard for them to do for us. They made the wedding MAGICAL

Laura · Married on 12/30/2006

The flowers were beautiful and she even went above and beyond with bringing in a lighted tree to cover the unsightly fire pull that was right behind the cake table.

Jennifer · Married on 06/05/2004

I LOVED my flowers and they stayed fresh ALL day!

Erin · Married on 06/29/2013

Janet was wonderful to work with, she really listened to us to help us get flowers to match our rustic theme at a great price. Everything looked amazing!

Excellent florist to work with for long distance planning. We were able to do everything by email and flowers were exactly what we wanted and expected. They even redid a large floral arrangement the day of the rehearsal dinner because we arrived to find the venue different than expected which required a change of plans. Very pleased to deal with Carly and Janet!

• Jill

Jill · Married on 10/08/2011

Janet did a beautiful job with all the flowers for my wedding. Coming from out of state and not really being able to save any of my flowers I decided that I didn't want to spend a lot on them. I had originally wanted antique hydrangeas and dark calas which are a premium. Janet was able to work with my budget and use beautiful fall colored roses and calas to create wonderful bouquets and arrangements.Everything was even more beautiful than I has pictured. Thanks so much for being a part of our day.

3.5

We were thrilled with our wedding flowers from Lilys of the Valley. From the initial consultation through the day itself, Janet was very helpful and informative. Not being experts in flowers, we left it to her with a few ideas of things we liked and didn't like; the results were gorgeous! Many guests commented how they were so different and beautiful, exactly what we were looking for! Highly recommend!

Eric · Married on 06/30/2012

Janet at Lily's of the Valley was a joy to work with. Being an out of town bride she was very flexible and responsive with calling me back and being able to meet me when I was in town. She worked within my small budget and was even flexible when we had last minute obstacles to overcome the week of the wedding. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and I have even used her since the wedding to send thank you's to some of my vendors.

Carly and Janet were just lovely. They are good listeners and offer great suggestions. My flowers were exactly what I envisioned.

Highly recommended!! :-)