116 Mill Swamp Rd, Edgewater, MD 21037 Map · Phone number

About Lighthouse Limousines and Sedan

Lighthouse Limousines "shining with style and professionalism" is a limousines company located in the Maryland area. Let Lighthouse Limousine's professional limo chauffeurs and fleet of limousines provide you with the convenience of chauffeured transportation for your personal and business needs.

Lighthouse Limousines is dedicated to helping you with your Wedding transportation arrangements!

Follow Lighthouse Limousines and Sedan on

12302007035
12302007006

12 Reviews for Lighthouse Limousines and Sedan

Kristin · Married on 05/14/2016

We only used Lighthouse limo to transport our bridal party to and from the venue, but they were super responsive, very professional, and very affordable. They helped me select the shuttle that was perfect for our group, which happened to be one cheaper than I originally wanted! Very great to work with.

Sent on 05/16/2016
  • Keisha

Keisha · Married on 05/25/2013

5 stars all around! Awesome service! Very professional! Driver was awesome! Best part of our day!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Kerry · Married on 06/03/2011

I am happiest with Lighthouse Limousine out of all my wedding vendors! From day one, they were flexible and not ridiculously expensive. Some of the transportation quotes I was getting were outrageous, but Lighthouse Limousine was very fair. I was supposed to have one 27-passenger shuttle bus with 2 pick up trips from hotel and venue each. At the end of the night, nobody wanted to go home on the first shuttle. Our driver offered to make a third trip for him, without charging! We ended up not needing it, but he was so flexible and pleasant. I wish I could remember his name now! (my wedding date was June 3rd). Everyone who I've dealt with in this company has been so great. Shirl was quick to answer my emails and phone calls. I would recommend them to anyone, and know that if I ever need group transportation again, they will have my business! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/10/2011

Lighthouse Limousines and Sedan FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Sedan, Shuttle, Van

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Lighthouse Limousines and Sedan to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 116 Mill Swamp Rd Edgewater, 21037 See on map